Inbound Guest Insurance provides a simple and affordable program for visitors to USA. Inbound Guest Insurance plan offers low-cost coverage and is available to non-United States citizens (foreign nationals) who come to the U.S. for business, pleasure, or to study.
Inbound Guest Visitor Medical Insurance program must become effective within 180 days of arrival in the United States. Inbound Guest plan includes coverage for hospitalization, surgery, prescription drugs, ambulance service, Dental treatment, doctor visits and more.
Inbound Guest Visitor Health Insurance is an ideal travel health Insurance for parents visiting USA and tourists to the United States. Inbound Guest Insurance plan is administered by Seven Corners Insurance and is underwritten by Certain Underwriters at Lloyd’s, London and is rated A “Excellent” by A.M. Best.
Inbound Guest Insurance Overview
Inbound Guest Insurance policy plan review and highlights of coverage. Inbound Guest Travel Insurance plan highlights are as follows:
- Eligiblity: non-U.S. citizens visiting the United States on trips between 5 to 180 days.
- Medical Maximum selections: $50,000, $75,000, $100,000
- Provides scheduled benefits with basic medical coverage.
- Hospitalization, surgery, prescription drugs, ambulance service, emergency dental treatment and doctor visits.
- Immediate coverage available, print virtual ID cards instantly after purchase.
- Underwritten by Certain Underwriters at Lloyd’s of London.
- Renew online to extend policy coverage dates up to 12 months.
- Dedicated product website for more information – Inbound Guest Insurance