Liaison Continent Insurance provides protection to citizens of any nation when visiting USA or traveling away from home. Liaison Continent plan is a great insurance option for visitors to the United States and international travelers. Liaison Continent policy is ideal visitor medical insurance for tourists and parents visiting the United States. Liaison Continent is renewable and offers up to $1,000,000 in medical benefits.
Liaison Continent Insurance offers medical coverage and emergency health services to individuals and families traveling outside their home country. Liaison Continent travel plan is an ideal visitor health insurance for parents visiting USA and tourists and travelers to the United States.
Liaison Continent Travel Medical Insurance provides protection to citizens of any nation when traveling away from home, plan offers renewable coverage up to $1,000,000 in medical benefits.
Liaison Continent Travel Health Insurance is an ideal visitor health Insurance for parents visiting usa and tourists to the United States. Liaison Continent Insurance plan is administered by Seven Corners Insurance and is underwritten by Certain Underwriters at Lloyd’s, London and is rated A “Excellent” by A.M. Best.
Liaison Continent Visitor Insurance plan highlights:
Liaison Continent travel health insurance comes in two available choices: Liaison Continent for the foreign nationals visiting USA or traveling to any other foreign country, and Liaison Continent International for US citizens who are traveling abroad to any overseas destination.
- Liaison Continent Insurance is travel medical insurance for non-U.S. citizens visiting the USA
- Comprehensive plan that provides up to US$1,000,000 medical coverage
- Plan that offers US$100,000 of comprehensive coverage for persons of age group 70 – 80 years
- Senior citizens age 80+ can get US$20,000 of comprehensive coverage
- No PPO network, any hospital or doctor can be consulted
- Coverage for age group of minimum of 14 days old onwards up to 80+ years
- US$25,000 Accidental Death and Dismemberment benefits
- Medical Evacuation and Emergency Reunion benefits included
- Quote and Buy Liaison Continent Insurance online
- Review the Liaison Continent Insurance Brochure
- Dedicated product website for more information – Liaison Continent Insurance
Liaison Continent Insurance – Plan Overview
Liaison Continent policy is designed for relatives/parents visiting USA or international travelers going abroad to any foreign destination country.
- Eligibility: Visitors to USA or international travelers visiting outside their home country.
- Policy Maximum: Plan offers maximum coverage from US$50,000 to US$1,000,000 for the life of the plan. For travelers over 70, the maximum coverage is $50,000 and for 80 years and older it is $10,000.
- Plan Deductible: Choice of US$0, US$100, US$250, US$500, US$1000 or US$2500 deductible per certificate period.
- Duration: Minimum period of 5 days to maximum period of 187 days.
- Acute Onset of Pre-Existing Conditions: Provides up to $45,000 for pre-existing conditions for non-U.S. residents traveling in the U.S.
- Administrator: Plan is administered by Seven Corners Inc.
- Underwriter: Underwritten by Certain Underwriters at Lloyd’s, London or by Tramont Insurance Company Limited.
Liaison Continent Insurance Plan Details
Review the plan brochure for coverage benefits or the detailed coverage information for plan exclusions and in-depth policy benefits.
- Coverage Benefits: Covers Hospital Room and Board charges, Intensive Care unit charges, Local Ambulance, Physician visits, Surgeon Fees, Pre-admission tests and Hospital emergency room are covered, Diagnostics: X-Rays, Labs, Prescription Drugs included
- Plan Brochure: Review the Liaison Continent Insurance Plan Brochure for policy details.
- Claims Form: Download the Liaison Continent Insurance Claim Form using Seven Corners Insurance Claims link.
Liaison Continent Insurance PPO Network
Liaison Continent plan has an extensive USA based and international PPO network of doctors, hospitals, labs, and other caregivers.
- Provider Network: Search for doctors, hospitals and other provider in the Liaison Continent Insurance PPO network using Seven Corners Insurance PPO Network link.
Liaison Continent Insurance – Quote/Buy Online or Apply
Quote/Buy Liaison Continent policy instantly online or print/complete the paper application along with the payment.
Liaison Continent Insurance – Renew/Extend Coverage
Liaison Continent coverage can be extended or renewed to a maximum period of 187 days. A $5 renewal additional fee apples for each renewal application.
- Renew Policy: Extend the policy coverage dates using Seven Corners Insurance Renewal link.
Liaison Continent Insurance – Plan Updates
Please review the Liaison Continent plan updates to review the plan changes and enhancements.