Patriot America Insurance or Patriot America is specially designed for USA visitors, and travelers who are visiting USA and any other nation outside home country. Patriot America Visitor Insurance offers coverage for medically supervised emergency evacuations, emergency reunions or repatriation of mortal remain as part of the included coverage benefits. Patriot Travel Insurance plan include optional Home Country Return Rider, which provides temporary medical coverage for non-US citizens returning to their country of citizenship. The policy is administered by International Medical Group, Inc. (IMG) and underwritten by Sirius International Insurance Corporation.
Patriot Travel Health Insurance plan highlights:
Patriot America Travel Medical Insurance comes in two available choices: Patriot America for the foreign nationals visiting USA and traveling to any other foreign country, and Patriot International for non-US citizens who are traveling outside America or US citizens who are traveling abroad to any overseas destination.
- Patriot America Insurance is for foreign nationals visiting USA and traveling outside their home country.
- Patriot International Insurance is for non-US citizens who are traveling outside America or US citizens traveling abroad to any overseas destination.
- Offers acute onset of a pre-existing condition coverage for visitors to USA, for age below 65, limited to $50K, age 65+ limited to $2500.
- Plan is ideally suited for parents visiting USA or relatives travel to any international location.
- Quote and Buy Patriot America online
- Review the Patriot America Plan Brochure
- Dedicated product website for more information – Patriot America Insurance
Patriot America Plan Overview
Patriot America plan is designed for relatives/parents visiting USA or international travelers going abroad to any foreign destination country.
- Eligibility: Visitors to USA or international travelers visiting outside their home country.
- Policy Maximum: Plan offers maximum coverage from US$50,000 to US$1,000,000 for the life of the plan. For travelers over 70, the maximum coverage is $50,000 and for 80 years and older it is $10,000.
- Plan Deductible: Choice of US$0, US$100, US$250, US$500, US$1000 or US$2500 deductible per certificate period.
- Duration: Minimum period of 5 days to initial maximum period of 1 year (364 days).
- Administrator: Plan is administered by International Medical Group Inc. (IMG)
- Underwriter: Underwritten by Sirius International Insurance Corporation.
Patriot America Insurance Plan Details
Review the plan brochure for coverage benefits or the detailed coverage information for plan exclusions and in-depth policy benefits.
- Coverage Benefits: Covers Hospital Room and Board charges, Intensive Care unit charges, Local Ambulance, Physician visits, Surgeon Fees, Pre-admission tests and Hospital emergency room are covered, Diagnostics: X-Rays, Labs, Prescription Drugs included
- Plan Brochure: Review the Patriot America Plan Brochure for plan details.
- Claims Form: Download Patriot America Claims form.
Patriot America Insurance PPO Network
Patriot America plan has an extensive USA based and international PPO network of doctors, hospitals, labs, and other caregivers.
- Provider Network: Search and find doctors, hospitals, labs, and other providers in the Patriot America Insurance Provider Network.
Patriot America Insurance – Quote/Buy Online or Apply
Quote/Buy instantly online or print/complete the paper application along with the payment.
Patriot America Insurance – Renew/Extend Coverage
The coverage can be extended or renewed to a maximum period of 364 days. A $5 renewal additional fee apples for each renewal application.
- Renew Policy: Extend the policy coverage dates using Patriot America Plan Renew Online.
Patriot America Insurance – Plan Updates
Please review the recent Patriot America Travel plan changes and enhancements below.