Patriot Platinum Insurance is the best visitors health plan offering with high maximum coverage limits up to $8 Million USD, specially designed for discerning visitors to USA or international travelers to any other nation abroad. Patriot Platinum Travel Medical Insurance offers coverage for medically supervised emergency evacuations, emergency reunions or repatriation of mortal remain as part of the included benefits. Patriot Platinum Insurance plan include optional Home country Return Rider, which provides temporary medical coverage for non-US citizens returning to their country of citizenship. The policy is administered by International Medical Group, Inc. (IMG) and underwritten by Sirius International Insurance Corporation.
Patriot Platinum Insurance plan highlights:
Patriot travel health insurance comes in two available choices: Patriot Platinum for the foreign nationals visiting USA or traveling to any other foreign country, and Patriot International for US citizens who are traveling abroad to any overseas destination.
- Patriot Platinum America Insurance is for foreign nationals visiting USA or traveling outside their home country.
- Patriot Platinum International Insurance is for US citizens traveling abroad to any overseas destination.
- Offers acute onset of a pre-existing condition coverage for visitors to USA, for age below 65, limited to $50K, age 65+ limited to $2500.
- Plan is ideally suited for parents visiting USA or relatives travel to any international location.
- Dedicated product website for more information – Patriot Platinum Insurance
Patriot Platinum Insurance – Plan Overview
Patriot Platinum Insurance is high-end first-class travel medical and visitor health coverage specially designed for the discerning tourist visiting America, relatives/parents visiting USA, or international travelers going abroad to any foreign destination country.
- Eligibility: Visitors to USA or international travelers visiting outside their home country.
- Policy Maximum: Plan offers maximum coverage from US$50,000 to US$1,000,000 for the life of the plan. For travelers over 70, the maximum coverage is $50,000 and for 80 years and older it is $10,000.
- Plan Deductible: Choice of US$0, US$100, US$250, US$500, US$1000 or US$2500 deductible per certificate period.
- Duration: Minimum period of 5 days to initial maximum period of 1 year (364 days).
- Administrator: Plan is administered by International Medical Group Inc. (IMG)
- Underwriter: Underwritten by Sirius International Insurance Corporation.
Patriot Platinum Insurance Plan Details
Review the plan brochure for coverage benefits or the detailed coverage information for plan exclusions and in-depth policy benefits.
- Coverage Benefits: Covers Hospital Room and Board charges, Intensive Care unit charges, Local Ambulance, Physician visits, Surgeon Fees, Pre-admission tests and Hospital emergency room are covered, Diagnostics: X-Rays, Labs, Prescription Drugs included
- Plan Brochure: Review the Patriot Platinum Insurance Plan Brochure for policy details.
- Claims Form: Download Patriot Platinum Insurance Claims form.
Patriot Platinum Insurance PPO Network
Patriot Platinum Insurance has an extensive USA based and international PPO network of doctors, hospitals, labs, and other caregivers.
- Provider Network: Patriot Platinum Insurance provider network Patriot Platinum Insurance Provider Network.
Patriot Platinum Insurance – Quote/Buy Online or Apply
Quote/Buy Patriot Platinum Insurance instantly online or print/complete the paper application along with the payment.
Patriot Platinum Insurance – Renew/Extend Coverage
Patriot Platinum Insurance coverage can be extended or renewed to a maximum period of 364 days. A $5 renewal additional fee apples for each renewal application.
- Renew Policy: Extend the policy coverage dates using Patriot Platinum Insurance Renew Online.
Patriot Platinum Insurance – Plan Updates
Please review the 2013 Patriot Travel plan changes and enhancements for Patriot Travel, Patriot Platinum, Patriot GoTravel, Patriot Green, Outreach Travel, and corresponding Group plans.