Visit USA Insurance is a temporary medical insurance for tourists and visitors to the United States. Visit USA Insurance is comprehensive coverage plan and is also suitable for new immigrants to the U.S. Coverage is available from a minimum of 15 days to a maximum period of up to 12 months, and benefits are available per incident/illness, and the policy can begin as early as the next day.
Visit USA Health Care Insurance provides insurance coverage for Accident/Sickness Medical, Emergency Medical Evacuation and Assistance coverage in the United States. VisitUSA offers optional high limit Accidental Death & Dismemberment coverage, with incidental travel to Mexico, Canada for up to 14 days, and Emergency Travellers Assistance also included in coverage.
Visit USA Travel Insurance is ideal for tourists and visitors to the U.S. who come for pleasure, business or study. Visit USA Insurance plan is administered by Travel Insurance Services and is underwritten by Certain Underwriters at Lloyd’s of London.
Visit USA Insurance Overview
Visit USA Insurance policy plan review and highlights of coverage. Visit USA Travel Insurance plan highlights are as follows:
- Eligiblity: 14 days old up to 99 years old visiting USA, benefit period up to 12 months.
- Medical Maximum selections: $50,000, $75,000, $100,000, $130,000 (Max $50,000 or $70,000 for age 70+)
- Emergency medical evacuation up to $50,000 and repatriation of remains up to $7,500.
- Hospitalization, surgery, prescription drugs, ambulance service, emergency dental treatment and doctor visits.
- Common Carrier Accidental Benefit and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Immediate coverage available, print virtual ID cards instantly after purchase.
- Underwritten by Certain Underwriters at Lloyd’s of London.
- Renew online to extend policy coverage dates up to 12 months.
- Dedicated product website for more information – Visit USA Insurance