Global Citizen Insurance is a premier expat health plan designed for expatriates living and working in USA or worldwide, plan provides global health insurance coverage with major medical benefits on an annual term duration.
Global Citizen Insurance is an ideal worldwide long term major medical health insurance policy suitable for U.S.citizens living abroad, or for international citizens living in the United States who want to retain their insurance coverage when they move around the globe. Global Citizen Insurance is an annual, renewable policy that includes comprehensive, major medical coverage inside USA and outside the United States.
Global Citizen Insurance lets you to customize your medical insurance plan to suit your international living needs. Define your deductible, pick your prescription drug level, and choose your doctor or hospital anywhere in the world: in or out of our elite network of providers.
The Global Citizen Insurance plan features include:
- Coverage for individuals or families living or working abroad
- Contract employees living and working abroad
- Deductible is waived for office visits with doctors
- No waiting periods associated with preventive services
- No precertification required except for transplants
- Can be kept upon return home up to 9 months
- Pre-existing condition waiting period can be eliminated with proof of prior creditable coverage
- Access to our contracted hospitals, physicians, dentists and behavioral health professionals
- Detailed provider profiles including medical training
- Personalized appointment scheduling and recruitment
- Fully profiled international treatment options
- Competitive U.S. PPO network and centers of excellence
- Emergency evacuation and repatriation of mortal remains
The policy is underwritten by BCS Insurance Company, and is administered in the United States and globally by Worldwide Insurance Services LLC.