Global Crew Medical Insurance for Crew Members Worldwide
Review the Global Crew Medical Insurance, plan provides annual major medical insurance coverage for crew members worldwide, administered by International Medical Group (IMG) and underwritten by Sirius Insurance.
Global Crew Medical Insurance (GCMI) is an international health plan designed to provide medical coverage for long-term missionaries and their families on a worldwide basis. Global Mission Medical plan is an flexible, long-term, annually renewable, U.S.-style major medical insurance designed for professional marine captains & crew members and family members with coverage throughout the world. GCMI provides long-term international health insurance coverage designed to meet the needs of professional marine and other crew members in any foreign destination country and satisfies the crew team requirements with features such as medical evacuation and repatriation, preventative care, and whole lot more.
GCMI is a flexible, long-term, annually renewable, U.S.-style major medical insurance program designed for professional marine captains & crew members throughout the world.GCMI offers the flexibility to select from an assortment of four unique benefit plan options – Silver, Gold, Gold Plus, and Platinum – each with different levels of coverage. In addition, there are different areas of coverage available, optional riders, flexible underwriting methods as well as multiple deductibles and modes of payment. The GCMI plan provides flexible, comprehensive medical coverage coverage for individuals/families, and has renewal provisions
Global Crew Medical Insurance plan is administered by International Medical Group and is underwritten by Sirius International Insurance Corporation and is rated A “Excellent” by A.M. Best.
Global Crew Medical Insurance Information
For detailed plan information, review the Global Crew Medical Insurance Brochure for the summary of benefits table, or the Global Crew Medical Insurance Certificate of Insurance sample document for plan description details and more information.
Renew Global Crew Medical Insurance or extend an existing active policy online using the IMG Client Dashboard prior to expiration date, Global Crew Medical Insurance is extendable annual for an additional 1 year of continuous coverage.
International Crew Health Insurance
Global Crew Medical Insurance plan, which is also referred to as Global Crew Health Insurance, is a long-term policy that is purchased for 1 year annual term. The GCMI plan offers comprehensive medical insurance for shipping industry workers and marine crew members worldwide, coverage that is annually renewable.
Global Crew Insurance plan allows you to choose from several policy options, customize your coverage with area of coverage, select from multiple deductible options, pick one of the modes of payment, and also add additional riders to enhance your policy offering. With your medical history in mind, the GCMI plan requires underwriting methods to purchase/extend medical coverage to you that may be declined by other companies.
Global Crew Insurance offers tools designed to keep you informed and many you coverage from any part of the world you are undertaking marine crew work.
Global Crew Medical Insurance Highlights
Global Crew Medical Insurance policy plan review and highlights of coverage. Global Crew Medical Insurance offers wide array of long-term medical benefits as detailed below:
- Plan is designed for Captains of vessels/Crew members working at sea
- Offers both Individual and Family coverage worldwide
- Five plan options and additional optional coverages
- Flexible underwriting and comprehensive medical coverage that fits your crew needs
- Choice of coverage area to reflect your geographical area of need
- Choice of coverage levels with unique plan designs – Silver, Gold, Gold Plus and Platinum
- Multiple deductible options to accommodate your financial resources
- Premium modes to schedule the frequency of payment that meets your needs
- Optional riders: Global Term Life Insurance, Global Daily Indemnity, Maternity, Terrorism, Sports
- Flexible underwriting options to fit your crew needs
- Annually renewable to extend coverage duration
- Freedom to choose your own health care provider wherever your are in the world
- Emergency benefits by accredited on-site clinical staff
- Emergency Medical Evacuation and other evacuation benefits
- Medical Concierge Program with unmatched international services
- Medical professionals to coordinate your care
- 24 hour access to information
Global Crew Medical Insurance Review
Review Global Crew Medical Insurance (GCMI) plan as detailed below:
- Eligibility: Age below 75 years, global crew members or international marine workers worldwide.
- Policy Maximum: Plan offers maximum coverage choices from $1,000,000 to $8,000,000 per individual for the life of the plan.
- Plan Deductible: Choice of $250 to $25,000 per annual period of coverage.
- Duration: Annual plan, but choose to pay monthly/quaterly/semi-annually/annual premiums.
- Pre-Existing Conditions: Acute onset of pre-existing condition coverage without any limitation is available with Platinum plan option. Please refer to the “Certificate of Insurance” document for plan exclusions of conditions that are not covered.
- Coverage Benefits: Covers Preventative Care, Physician Doctor office visits, Hospital Room and Board charges, Intensive Care unit charges, Local Ambulance, Surgeon Fees, Emergency Room visits covered, Pre-admission tests and Diagnostics, X-Rays, Labs, Prescription Drugs included. Please refer to the “Summary of Benefits” table available in the plan brochure for entire list of covered benefits.
- Administrator: Plan is administered by International Medical Group (IMG).
- Underwriter: Policy is underwritten by Sirius International Insurance Corporation, rated A “Excellent” by A.M. Best.