Inbound Immigrant Insurance or Inbound Immigrant Medical Insurance offers health insurance for new immigrant in America. The Inbound Immigrant plans is a simple program designed to provide new immigrants in America with fixed or scheduled health benefits that can be renewable up to 5 years of long-term medical protection. Inbound immigrant health insurance is ideal medical insurance for any new immigrant to America as it is a guarantee issue which cannot be turned down.
Inbound Immigrant Insurance provides medical insurance coverage per a fixed schedule for duration up to 5 years, policy is a Fixed or Scheduled Benefit Program which makes it a very affordable fixed benefit plan. Inbound Immigrant Insurance plan is administered by Seven Corners Insurance and is underwritten by Certain Underwriters at Lloyd’s, London and is rated A “Excellent” by A.M. Best.
Inbound Immigrant Medical Insurance plan highlights are as follows:
- Eligiblity: 14 days old up to 99 years old new immigrant in USA, benefit period up to 12 months.
- Medical Maximum selections: $50,000, $75,000, $100,000, $130,000 (Max $50,000 or $70,000 for age 70+)
- Fixed benefit plan with deductible per incident, injury or sickness
- Coverage for new immigrants age group of minimum of 14 days old onwards up to 70+ years
- Plan available even for senior citizens older than 80 years with $50,000 maximum coverage
- Plan must be effective within 24 months of U.S. arrival
- Scheduled Benefit plan offering affordable rates
- Renewable new immigrant coverage up to 5 years
- Guaranteed issue policy and applicant cannot be turned down
- Underwritten by Certain Underwriters at Lloyd’s of London
- Policy is rated “A” (Excellent) by A.M. Best
- Dedicated product website for more information – Inbound Immigrant Insurance