Liaison International Insurance or Liaison International Visitor Insurance is designed for U.S. citizens traveling overseas or foreign nationals visiting the United States. or Liaison International is a travel medical insurance policy that protects you from major and minor medical emergencies, accidents and illnesses during your travel abroad to an overseas country or destination. Liaison International is best for travelers while outside of their fixed and permanent residence for 45 days or less. This plan will pay for new illnesses/ new injuries based on the area where you are being treated. Liaison International offers up to $1,000,000 in Medical Benefits, Emergency Evacuation, Repatriation, and 24-Hour Assistance Services, and is a Seven Corners product since 1993.
Liaison International Travel Insurance is an ideal travel insurance for Schengen visa travel to Europe or short-term visitors to the United States. Liaison International Insurance plan is administered by Seven Corners Insurance and is underwritten by by Advent, Lloyds Syndicate 780, and is rated A “Excellent” by A.M. Best.
Liaison International Visitor Insurance plan highlights:
Liaison International insurance is suitable for foreign nationals visiting USA or traveling to any other foreign country, and for US citizens who are traveling abroad to any overseas destination.
- Liaison International Insurance is visitor medical insurance for visiting USA or travel abroad
- Comprehensive plan that provides up to US$1,000,000 medical coverage
- Plan that offers US$100,000 of comprehensive coverage for persons of age group 70 – 80 years
- Senior citizens age 80+ can get US$20,000 of comprehensive coverage
- No PPO network, any hospital or doctor can be consulted
- Coverage for age group of minimum of 14 days old onwards up to 80+ years
- US$25,000 Accidental Death and Dismemberment benefits
- Medical Evacuation and Emergency Reunion benefits included
- Dedicated product website for more information – Liaison International Insurance
Liaison International Insurance – Plan Overview
Liaison International Insurance is designed for USA visitors or global travelers going abroad to any foreign destination country.
- Eligibility: Visitors to USA or international travelers visiting outside their home country.
- Policy Maximum: Plan offers maximum coverage from US$50,000 to US$1,000,000 for the life of the plan. For travelers over 70, the maximum coverage is $50,000 and for 80 years and older it is $10,000.
- Plan Deductible: Choice of US$0, US$100, US$250, US$500, US$1000 or US$2500 deductible per certificate period.
- Duration: Minimum period of 5 days to maximum period of 45 days.
- Acute Onset of Pre-Existing Conditions: Provides up to $45,000 for pre-existing conditions for non-U.S. residents traveling in the U.S.
- Administrator: Plan is administered by Seven Corners Inc.
- Underwriter: Underwritten 100% by Advent, Lloyds Syndicate 780.
Liaison International Insurance Plan Details
Review the plan brochure for coverage benefits or the detailed coverage information for plan exclusions and in-depth policy benefits.
- Coverage Benefits: Covers Hospital Room and Board charges, Intensive Care unit charges, Local Ambulance, Physician visits, Surgeon Fees, Pre-admission tests and Hospital emergency room are covered, Diagnostics: X-Rays, Labs, Prescription Drugs included
- Plan Brochure: Review the Liaison International Insurance Plan Brochure for policy details.
- Claims Form: Download the Liaison International Insurance Claim Form using Seven Corners Insurance Claims link.
Liaison International Insurance PPO Network
Liaison International Insurance has an extensive USA based and international PPO network of doctors, hospitals, labs, and other caregivers.
- Provider Network: Search for doctors, hospitals and other provider in the Liaison International Insurance PPO network using Seven Corners Insurance PPO Network link.
Liaison International Insurance – Quote/Buy Online or Apply
Quote/Buy Liaison International Insurance instantly online or print/complete the paper application along with the payment.
Liaison International Insurance – Renew/Extend Coverage
Liaison International Insurance coverage can be extended or renewed to a maximum period of 187 days. A $5 renewal additional fee apples for each renewal application.
- Renew Policy: Extend the policy coverage dates using Seven Corners Insurance Renewal link.
Liaison International Insurance – Plan Updates
Please review the Liaison International Insurance plan updates to review the plan changes and enhancements, highlights and changes for 2012 are as follows:
- Pre-existing Condition Coverage has been added as a new benefit for acute onset of a pre-existing condition, plan provides $15,000 lifetime maximum medical coverage and $25,000 lifetime maximum evacuation coverage for non-U.S. citizens up to age 70 traveling to the United States.
- Insurance Carrier – Liaison International will now be underwritten by United States Fire Insurance Company, rated A “Excellent” by AM Best.
- No restricted states – States restricted by United States Fire Insurance Company will be written on Lloyd’s of London. Those states include: CT, IN, ME, MD, MT, NH, OR, RI, VT, and WA.
- Removal of Classes – Insureds can now choose one of two options: traveling inside of the U.S. or traveling outside of the U.S.
- Dependent Child Rates – Rate Change Dependent Child rates are now 95% of the Child Alone rate.
- Removal of Classes – Renewals At the time of renewal, insureds will move to the new plan and receive a new certificate number. This transition will not affect service for our insureds.