Patriot Adventure Insurance is a short-term adventure sports medical insurance designed for adventurous USA visitors or international travelers who intend to participate in the thrill of extreme adventure sports and realize that their current medical plan does not cover certain hazardous sports and activities.
Patriot Adventure Insurance adds additional features to the Patriot Travel Medical Insurance plan and is designed for international travelers who engage in adventure sports and intend to participate in a select group of athletic activities as listed in the plan brochure. The insured age must be less than 50 years old to be eligible to purchase the Patriot Adventure Insurance, and the plan offers a maximum limit US$50,000 and duration of coverage for a minimum of 30 days up to a maximum of six months, with the option to purchase in 15 day increments after one month is purchased.
Patriot Adventure Travel Insurance offers two plans choices – Patriot Adventure America provides coverage for non-U.S. citizens traveling outside their home country, and Patriot Adventure International provides coverage for U.S. citizens traveling outside the United States. Patriot Adventure plan is administered by International Medical Group and is underwritten by Sirius International Insurance Corporation and is rated A “Excellent” by A.M. Best.
Patriot Adventure Insurance Review
Patriot Adventure Insurance plan highlights are as follows:
- Eligiblity: USA visitors or international travelers who engage in adventure sports.
- Choice of medical maximum coverage and deductibles
- Common Carrier Accidental Benefit and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Immediate coverage available, print virtual ID cards instantly after purchase.
- Two plan designs – one for U.S. citizens and one for non-U.S. citizens
- Maximum Limit $50,000 with coverage for several adventure sport activities
- Coverage for a minimum of 30 days up to a maximum of six months
- Option to purchase in 15 day increments after one month is purchased
- Universal Rx pharmacy discount savings
- 24 hour secure access from anywhere in the world to manage your account at any time
- Hospital Room and Board with Intensive Care
- Eligible Medical Expenses including Prescription Medication
- Acute Onset of Pre-existing Condition prior to age 70
- Emergency Room Accident or Illness with Local Ambulance
- Dental Treatment related to an Accident or Emergency
- Hospital Daily Indemnity for Incidental Charges
- Emergency Medical Evacuation, Reunion or Political Evacuation
- Return of Mortal Remains or Cremation/Burial
- Trip Interruption and Lost Luggage Coverage
- Coverage for Terrorism, Natural Disaster, Identity Theft
- Administered by International Medical Group (IMG)
- Underwritten by Sirius International Insurance Corporation
- Dedicated product website for more information – Patriot Adventure Insurance