Patriot America Plus Group Visitors Insurance for 5 or more Individuals Visiting the USA
Patriot America Plus Group Insurance plan is for groups of 5 or more, non-US residents visiting the USA and traveling outside their home country, purchase for 5 days, renew up to 2 years, 10% discount for group rates. Plan is administered by International Medical Group (IMG) and underwritten by SiriusPoint.
Review the Patriot America Plus Group Insurance provides coverage for groups of five or more non-U.S.residemts visiting the USA and needing visitors insurance, traveling for business or pleasure when visiting America and outside home country. Patriot America Plus Group Insurance offers a 10% discount when compared with the Patriot America Plus Insurance and has one easy-to-use enrollment form to purchase a single group policy. Patriot America Plus Group Insurance offers coverage from a minimum of five days up to a maximum of two years.
- Quote and Buy Patriot America Plus Group Insurance online
- Review the Patriot America Plus Group Insurance Brochure
- Review the Patriot America Plus Group Insurance Certificate
The Patriot America Plus Group plan provides up to $1,000,000 of medical coverage with a choice of deductibles and policy maximums. In addition to medical benefits, the plans include coverage for acute onset of pre-existing conditions, emergency medical evacuation, repatriation, assistance services, and much more.
Patriot America Plus Group Insurance is administered worldwide by International Medical Group (IMG), and the policy coverage is underwritten and issued by SiriusPoint Specialty Insurance Corporation, rated A (excellent) by A.M.Best and A- by Standard & Poor’s.
Patriot America Plus Group Review
Top Group Plan for Visitors to the USA COVID-19
Patriot America Plus Insurance Information
IMG Patriot America Plus Group Insurance plan is designed for groups of 5 or more individuals visiting the USA and also international travelers going abroad to any foreign destination country.
Patriot America Plus Group Plan Overview
Patriot America Plus Group Insurance is designed for groups of 5 or more tourists or relatives or parents visiting USA, and traveling outside their home country, suitable for tourist groups visiting America for leisure vacation or sightseeing, and even business traveler groups.
- Eligibility: Group of 5 or more visiting the USA and traveling outside their home country (primary residence outside the U.S.).
- Policy Maximum: Plan offers maximum coverage choices:
- Age below 70 years from US$50,000 to US$1,000,000 for the life of the plan.
- Ages 70 to 79 years, the maximum coverage is limited to $50,000, and
- Ages 80 years and older, it is reduced to only $10,000.
- Plan Deductible: Choice of US$0, US$100, US$250, US$500, US$1000, US$2500 or US$5000 deductible per certificate/renewal period.
- Coinsurance Amount: For treatment received in USA only, outside the USA no coinsurance applies.
- Outside the PPO network, 20% coinsurance applies for the first $5000 in eligible expenses beyond the chosen plan deducible.
- Inside the PPO network, the coinsurance amount is waived and the plans pays 100% after the chosen plan deductible.
- Policy Duration:
- Minimum purchase period of 5 days to maximum 1 year.
- Continue coverage with renewal period of 2 years total (24 months).
- Coverage Benefits: Covers Hospital Room and Board charges, Emergency Room and Intensive Care unit charges, Local Ambulance, Physician visits, Surgeon Fees, Pre-admission tests and Hospital emergency room are covered, Diagnostics: X-Rays, Labs, Prescription Drugs savings included. Please refer to the “Summary of Benefits” table available in the plan brochure for entire list of covered benefits.
- Pre-Existing Conditions: Only acute onset of pre-existing condition coverage is available with this plan for ages below 70 years, and for ages above 70 years, this benefit is NOT available. Please refer to the “Certificate of Insurance” document for plan exclusions of conditions that are not covered.
- Underwriter: Policy is underwritten by SiriusPoint Specialty Insurance Corporation, a top rated global specialty underwriter.
- Administrator: Plan is administered in the United States and worldwide by International Medical Group (IMG).
Patriot Plus Group Plan Details
For more details, review the Patriot America Plus Group Insurance Brochure, the in-depth coverage description is available in the Patriot America Plus Group Certificate of Insurance sample document.
To purchase the policy, complete the online application to Quote and Buy Patriot America Plus Group Insurance.
Renew Patriot America Plus Group Insurance or extend an existing policy online prior to expiration date, Patriot America Plus Group Insurance is extendable and renewable up to 24 months (2 years) of continuous coverage.
Patriot America Plus Group Insurance Plan Brochure
Review the plan brochure for coverage information including the summary of benefits table.
- Plan Brochure: Review the Patriot America Plus Group Plan Brochure for policy information.
- Claims Form: Download and submit Patriot America Plus claims form available in the client dashboard for reimbursement of incurred expenses.
Patriot America Plus Group Certificate of Insurance & Plan Summary Description
Review the plan sample certificate of insurance for detailed coverage information including policy exclusions and in-depth policy benefits.
- Certificate of Insurance: Review all the policy details available in the Patriot America Plus Group Insurance Certificate which is the detailed sample document of the master policy.
Patriot Plus Group Insurance PPO Network
IMG Patriot America Plus Insurance has an extensive USA based and international PPO network of doctors, hospitals, diagnostic labs, and other caregivers. The plan uses the third-party FirstHealth PPO network or the UnitedHealthCare PPO network (depending on home country) for doctors, caregivers and providers.
- Provider Network: Search and find doctors, hospitals, labs, and other providers within the IMG PPO Network to to save on coinsurance charges.
Patriot America Plus Group Cost - Quote/Buy Online or Apply
Get Patriot America Plus Group cost with premium quote, apply & buy coverage instantly online, along with the binding payment.
- Quote/Buy Online: Get instant quote & Buy Patriot America Plus Group coverage online.
Patriot Plus Plan - Renew or Extend Coverage Expiration Dates
The coverage can be extended or renewed for an unexpired policy certificate to a total maximum period of 2 years. A $5 renewal additional fee apples for each renewal application.
- Renew Policy: Extend the policy coverage dates using IMG Patriot America Plus Group Plan Renew Online
Patriot America Plus Insurance Client Dashboard
IMG Patriot America Plus Group client resources for existing policy holders to renew coverage dates, print ID cards, get the proof of coverage letter, submit claims, and more.
- Client Dashboard: Access the IMG Patriot America Plus coverage on the IMG Client Resources dashboard for existing policyholders.
- Claim Form: Download and submit the IMG Patriot America Plus Claim Form along with your bills and other supporting documents on the IMG Client Resources dashboard for review and settlement.
Patriot America Plus Insurance Cancellation & Refund Rules
Below are the rules pertaining to cancellation of the policy and refund of premium. A a written request (email is fine) is required.
- Prior to Effective Date: If written email request is received by the plan administrator prior to the effective date of coverage, the paid premium is fully refunded.
- Active Policy: After the effective date of coverage, and if there are outstanding claims, the premium is considered to be fully earned and hence it is non-refundable. Also, after the start date, if the policy has not been used and there are no claims outstanding, whole un-used month refunds are considered for a partial refund, and a $50 cancellation fee also applies.
Patriot America Plus Group Insurance FAQ
Below are some of the questions frequently asked with the Patriot America Plus Group insurance plan:
Who is eligible to purchase the Patriot America Plus Group policy?
5+ Group of Foreign residents visiting USA for a short term up to a year
The Patriot America Plus Group plan is available for groups of 5 or more non-US resident (foreign nationals) who are visiting the United States for a short-term duration of up to 1 year. The Patriot Plus Group plan is also available for US citizens who live permanently outside the USA (expatriates), and are traveling to the USA for a short visit.
What are the common terms used in the Patriot America Plus Group plan?
Medical Maximum, Deductible, Coinsurance are commonly referenced
Medical Maximum is the maximum amount covered under the policy, the plan will pay up to that amount should you need to use the plan by see medical care with the doctor, urgent care, or hospital, etc. Deductible is the amount of medical expenses which the insured person has to meet and cross (accumulated amount) before the plan pays. Higher the deductible selected, lower is the premium cost for the same medical maximum coverage selected. Coinsurance is the percentage amount of covered expenses, after the deductible, which the insured person pays, and applies only for the first $5000 beyond the deductible. Usual, Reasonable & Customary (URC) is for amounts that is actually payed out in the even of a sickness or injury claim. This is based on the local costs for treatment of that same type of claim.