Patriot Group Exchange Program
Review Patriot Group Exchange Program, plan is suitable for group of 5 or more exchange visitors to USA participating full-time is academic, research or cultural programs in USA or outside home country. Quote, review and buy Patriot Group Exchange Insurance.
Review the Patriot Group Exchange Insurance or Patriot Group Exchange Program Insurance plan, suitable for groups of 5 or more foreign students studying in USA or international exchange visitors in any nation abroad, suits participants of cultural exchange programs also. Patriot Group Exchange coverage is designed to meet the U.S. J1 visa insurancerequirements, and plan offers maximums up to US$500,000 and is renewable up to 48 months, if minimum of one months is purchased.
Patriot Exchange Visitor Insurance is suited for groups of 5 or more students or scholars participating in academic or research programs, cultural exchange participants such as J1 visa holders who are Au Pairs, graduates and international students, scholars and educators, and their J2 visa dependents.
Patriot Group Exchange Program plan meets requirements of the US J1 visa or F1 visa holders, and includes several standard medical benefits such as sickness/injury coverage, doctor visits, emergency room, student health centers. SHA Standard is is extendable and renewable, and coverage duration is from 1 month up to 4 years total continuous coverage
Patriot Exchange Insurance is available for purchase in two options: the individual/family or group. The group policy is for 5 or more individuals offering a 10% group rate savings discount, offers a simple group application and purchase as a single group policy. If you want to buy the individual/family policy, please complete the Patriot Exchange Insurance.
- Quote and Buy Patriot Group Exchange Insurance online
- Review Patriot Group Exchange Program Brochure
- Review Patriot Group Exchange Insurance Certificate
Patriot Group Exchange Program plan is administered by International Medical Group (IMG), and the policy coverage is underwritten and issued by SiriusPoint Specialty Insurance Corporation, rated A (excellent) by A.M.Best and A- by Standard & Poor’s.
Patriot Group Exchange Insurance Review
Group Exchange Visitor Insurance USA COVID-19
VIS Product Rating:
Patriot Group Exchange Insurance Policy Information
Patriot Group Exchange Program Insurance is an exchange visitor health coverage specially designed for groups of exchange participants visiting America on a J1/J2 visa, or international cultural groups going abroad to any foreign destination country.
Patriot Group Exchange Program Overview
Review the Patriot Group Exchange Insurance policy summary and plan highlights of coverage:
- Eligibility: Short-term group health plan for cultural exchange participant groups needing medical coverage in USA or abroad.
- Coverage Suits: Groups of exchange visitors, students, cultural groups, and/or their spouses and unmarried dependent children traveling with them.
- Group Policy: Groups may purchase customizable annually renewable long term plans.
- Plan maximums limits up to $500,000 per injury or illness, Lifetime Maximum $5,000,000
- No coinsurance and choice of Deductible options
- Renew: Plans are renewable up to 48 months if minimum of one month is purchased
- Universal Rx pharmacy discount savings
- No PPO Network, Freedom to seek treatment with hospital or doctor of your choice
- Student Health Center $5 co-pay per visit
- Optional Add-On coverage available for high school sports, interscholastic, intramural, or club sports, personal liability and legal assistance
- Emergency medical evacuation coverage available.
- Instant Purchase: Immediate coverage available, print virtual ID cards instantly after purchase.
- Other Features: Return of Mortal Remains/Incidental Home Country Coverage
- Policy Access: 24 hour secure access from anywhere in the world to manage your account at any time
- Coverage Benefits: Hospitalization, surgery, prescription drugs, ambulance service, emergency dental treatment and doctor visits. Covered charges is provided for eligible expenses and/or benefits only, examples include instances of Hospital Room and Board, Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Local Ambulance, Prescription Drugs, Physician visits, Surgeon Fees, Hospital Emergency Room (ER), Pre-admission tests and/or Diagnostics: X-Rays, Labs, MRI, etc. Please refer to the “Summary of Benefits” table available in the plan brochure for entire list of covered benefits. Only eligible expenses and/or benefits are included, not all treatment instances are covered, not all Rx drugs covered including ongoing prescriptions, please refer to the “Exclusions” section as in the “Description of Coverage” sample document for list of plan exclusions.
- Exclusions: Please refer to the “Description of Coverage” sample document for entire list of excluded items and exact policy term definitions.
- Underwriter: Policy is underwritten by SiriusPoint Specialty Insurance Corporation, rated A (excellent) by A.M.Best and A- by Standard & Poor’s.
- Administrator: Plan is administered by International Medical Group (IMG).
Patriot Group Exchange Program Details
Patriot Group Exchange Program review of policy benefits with plan highlights of coverage.
|Policy Maximum||Patriot Group Exchange Plan provides a maximum medical coverage limit
of up to $5,000,000
|Deductible||Plan deductible choices of $0, $100, $250 or $500 per illness or injury available|
|Optional Add-on Riders||
|Plan Administrator||Patriot Group Exchange Insurance policy is administered in USA and worldwide by IMG Insurance.|
|Plan Underwriter||Patriot Group Exchange Insurance coverage is underwritten and issued by SiriusPoint Specialty Insurance Corporation, rated A (excellent) by A.M.Best and A- by Standard & Poor’s.|
Disclaimer: Eligible Medical Expenses are limited to Usual, Reasonable and Customary (URC) Limits per Period of Coverage unless stated as Maximum Limit. Groups may also purchase a customizable long-term plan. Any coverages, benefits and premium rates offered are in U.S. Dollars. Benefits are subject to exclusions and limitations. This is only a summary and does not supersede in any way the Certificate of Insurance and governing policy documents (together the “Insurance Contract”). The Insurance Contract is the only source of the actual benefits provided.
Patriot Group Exchange Program - Plan Brochure
Review the plan brochure for coverage information including the summary of benefits table.
- Plan Brochure: Review the Patriot Group Exchange Program Plan Brochure for plan information.
Patriot Group Exchange Program - Certificate of Insurance
Review the plan sample certificate of insurance for detailed coverage information including plan exclusions and in-depth policy benefits.
- Certificate of Insurance: Review all the policy details available in the Patriot Group Exchange Program Insurance Certificate which is the detailed sample document of the master policy.
Patriot Group Exchange Insurance PPO Network
Patriot Group Exchange plan does NOT have a specified PPO network of doctors or hospitals, you are free see care with any provider. If you need help in locating a provider, IMG has an extensive USA based and international PPO network of doctors, hospitals, labs, and other caregivers.
- Provider Network: Search and find doctors, hospitals, labs, and other providers within the IMG PPO Network, however there is NO guaranteed savings.
Patriot Group Exchange Program Insurance - Quote/Buy Online or Apply
Quote, Apply & Buy the Patriot Exchange Program plan instantly online or print/complete the paper application along with the payment.
- Quote/Buy Online: Get instant quote & Buy Patriot Group Exchange Program coverage online along with requisite premium payment.
Patriot Group Exchange Plan Renew/Extend Coverage
The coverage can be extended or renewed for an unexpired policy certificate to extend the coverage has to be renewed monthly for up to 12 month periods, for a maximum of 48 continuous months. A $5 renewal additional fee apples for each renewal application.
- Renew Policy: Extend the policy coverage dates using IMG Client Dashboard.
Patriot Group Exchange Program Insurance Client Dashboard
IMG Patriot Group Exchange Program client resources for existing policy holders to renew coverage dates, print ID cards, get the proof of coverage letter, submit claims, and more.
- Client Dashboard: Access the IMG Patriot Exchange Program coverage on the IMG Client Resources dashboard for existing policyholders.
- Claim Form: Download and submit the IMG Patriot Group Exchange Program Claim Form along with your bills and other supporting documents on the IMG Client Resources dashboard for review and settlement.
Patriot Group Exchange Plan Cancellation & Refund Rules
Below are the rules pertaining to cancellation of the policy and refund of premium.
- Prior to Effective Date: If written email request is received by the plan administrator prior to the effective date of coverage, the paid premium is refunded minus a $50 cancellation fee.
- Active Policy: After that effective date, the premium is considered fully earned by the plan administrator and is non-refundable. Even if you have no claims with the current active policy certificate, partial refunds are not available with this policy.
Patriot Group Exchange Program Insurance FAQ
Below are some of the questions frequently asked (FAQs) with the Patriot Exchange Program (PEP) plan:
Who needs the IMG Patriot Group Exchange Program plan?
Patriot Group Exchange Program Insurance for Exchange Visitor Groups
Patriot Group Exchange Insurance is an affordable choice for international insurance, and the plan is available for groups of exchange visitors participating cultural programs, or international students enrolled in full time academic study or research.
Patriot Group Exchange Program (PGEP) plan meets the J1 visa insurance requirements set by the U.S. Department of State, as long as a maximum amount coverage selection is at least $100K and chosen deductible is $500 or lower. Patriot Group Exchange J1 insurance plan is suitable for groups of J1 visa interns, medical residents, exchange visitors, au-pairs, and anyone holding a J1 or J2 visa dependents also.
The PGEP plan is popular as an international student health insurance, and is designed also to meet the needs of groups of international students, academic researchers and scholars. With the Patriot Group Exchange visitor visa insurance policy, student groups can find the plan that best fits their needs and budget, and coverage also meets or exceeds most government and visa requirements, plan is available for groups of US F-1/F-2 or J-1/J-2 visa holders. The PGEP plan includes coverage for student health center, eligible medical expenses, hospitalization, doctor visits, medical evacuation in emergency, repatriation of remains, and whole lot more, also meets the requirements of many universities and colleges.
Does the IMG Patriot Group Exchange Program plan cover COVID-19?
Patriot Group Exchange Program Plan includes COVID-19 coverage
Effective July 1, 2020, both the IMG Patriot Group Exchange Program plan terms have been amended to include the current Public Health Emergency exclusion in their international student insurance policy wordings by issuing an endorsement that provides coverage for COVID-19 / coronavirus medical expenses. This endorsement will be added to all IMG customized student and exchange plans, and is applicable to the above-mentioned plans for all new and existing insureds.