Patriot Platinum Group Insurance for 5 or more Individuals
Patriot Platinum Group Travel Medical Insurance plan is for groups of 5 or more, non-US residents visiting the USA or traveling outside their home country, or US citizens traveling abroad, purchase for 5 days, renew up to 3 years, 10% discount for group rates. Plan is administered by International Medical Group (IMG) and underwritten by SiriusPoint.
Review the Patriot Platinum Group Insurance provides first-class medical coverage for groups of five or more USA visitors or international travelers outside home country, who want to obtain the maximum coverage available in a short-term group travel medical product. The Patriot Platinum Insurance offers a 10% discount when compared with the Patriot Platinum Insurance and has one easy-to-use enrollment form to purchase a single group policy. The Patriot Platinum Group Insurance offers duration of coverage from a minimum of five days up to a higher maximum length of three years.
- Quote and Buy Patriot Platinum Group Insurance online
- Review the Patriot Platinum Group Insurance Brochure
- Review the Patriot Platinum Group Insurance Certificate
Patriot Platinum Group Travel Medical Insurance adds additional features to the Patriot Travel Medical Insurance plan by providing up to $8,000,000 of maximum coverage benefit with an extensive range of deductibles, including certain coverage for sudden and unexpected recurrences of pre-existing conditions. The group plan also offers exclusive access to IMG Global Concierge and Assistance Services, and offers premium coverage for in-patient and out-patient medical expenses, also offering higher coverage amounts for seniors when traveling overseas.
Patriot Platinum Group Insurance offers two plans choices – Patriot Platinum America Group Insurance provides coverage for groups of 5 or more non-U.S. residents visiting USA and traveling outside their home country, and Patriot Platinum International Group Insurance provides coverage for groups of 5 or more individuals traveling outside the United States and outside home country.
Patriot America Plus Group Insurance is administered worldwide by International Medical Group (IMG), and the policy coverage is underwritten and issued by SiriusPoint Specialty Insurance Corporation, rated A (excellent) by A.M.Best and A- by Standard & Poor’s.
Patriot Platinum Group Insurance Review
Best Group Plan for Travel to USA or Intl. COVID-19
Patriot America Plus Insurance Information
IMG Patriot Platinum Group Insurance is a high-end first-class travel medical and visitor health coverage specially designed for groups of 5 or more discerning tourist individuals visiting America, or international travelers going abroad to any foreign destination country.
Patriot Platinum Group travel health insurance comes in two available choices: Patriot Platinum America Group for groups of 5 or more foreign nationals visiting USA and traveling to any other foreign country, and Patriot Platinum International Group for groups of 5 or more non-US and US citizens who are traveling abroad to any overseas destination outside the U.S.
- Patriot Platinum America Group is for groups of 5 or more foreign residents visiting USA, and traveling outside their home country of residence.
- Patriot Platinum International Group is for groups of 5 or more non-US or US citizens traveling abroad outside the United States to any overseas destination.
Patriot Platinum Group Plan Overview
Patriot Platinum Group Insurance is designed for groups of 5 or more tourists or relatives or parents visiting USA, and traveling outside their home country, suitable for tourist groups visiting America for leisure vacation or sightseeing, and even business traveler groups.
- Eligibility: Group of 5 or more individuals visiting the USA, or traveling outside America and their home country (primary residence).
- Policy Maximum: Plan offers maximum coverage choices:
- Age below 70 years from US$2,000,000, US$5,000,000 or US$8,000,000 for the life of the plan.
- Ages 70 to 79 years, the maximum coverage is limited to US$100,000, and
- Ages 80 years and older, it is reduced to only US$20,000.
- Plan Deductible: Choice of US$0, US$100, US$250, US$500, US$1000, US$2500 , US$5000, or US$25000 deductible per certificate/renewal period.
- Coinsurance Amount: For treatment received in USA only, outside the USA no coinsurance applies.
- Outside the PPO network, 20% coinsurance applies for the first $5000 in eligible expenses beyond the chosen plan deducible.
- Inside the PPO network, the coinsurance amount is waived and the plans pays 100% after the chosen plan deductible.
- Policy Duration:
- Minimum purchase period of 5 days to maximum 1 year.
- Continue coverage with renewal period of 3 years total (36 months).
- Coverage Benefits: Covers Hospital Room and Board charges, Emergency Room and Intensive Care unit charges, Local Ambulance, Physician visits, Surgeon Fees, Pre-admission tests and Hospital emergency room are covered, Diagnostics: X-Rays, Labs, Prescription Drugs savings included. Please refer to the “Summary of Benefits” table available in the plan brochure for entire list of covered benefits.
- Pre-Existing Conditions: Only acute onset of pre-existing condition coverage is available with this plan for ages below 70 years, and for ages above 70 years, this benefit is NOT available. Please refer to the “Certificate of Insurance” document for plan exclusions of conditions that are not covered.
- Underwriter: Policy is underwritten by SiriusPoint Specialty Insurance Corporation, a top rated global specialty underwriter.
- Administrator: Plan is administered in the United States and worldwide by International Medical Group (IMG).
Patriot Plus Group Plan Details
To purchase the policy, complete the online application along with the prescribed premium payment as calculated for the quoted rates and Buy Patriot Platinum Group Insurance.
Renew Patriot Platinum Group Insurance or extend an existing policy online prior to expiration date, Patriot Platinum Group Insurance is extendable and renewable up to 36 months (3 years) of continuous coverage.
Patriot Platinum Group Insurance Plan Brochure
Review the plan brochure for coverage information including the summary of benefits table.
- Plan Brochure: Review the Patriot Platinum Group Plan Brochure for policy information.
- Claims Form: Download and submit Patriot Platinum Group claims form available in the client dashboard for reimbursement of incurred expenses.
Patriot Platinum Group Certificate of Insurance & Plan Summary Description
Review the plan sample certificate of insurance for detailed coverage information including policy exclusions and in-depth policy benefits.
- Certificate of Insurance: Review all the policy details available in the Patriot Platinum Group Insurance Certificate which is the detailed sample document of the master policy.
Patriot Platinum Group Insurance PPO Network
IMG Patriot Platinum Group Insurance has an extensive USA based and international PPO network of doctors, hospitals, diagnostic labs, and other caregivers. The plan uses the third-party FirstHealth PPO network or the UnitedHealthCare PPO network (depending on home country) for doctors, caregivers and providers.
- Provider Network: Search and find doctors, hospitals, labs, and other providers within the IMG PPO Network to to save on coinsurance charges.
Patriot Platinum Group Insurance Cost - Quote/Buy Online or Apply
Get Patriot America Plus Group cost with premium quote, apply & buy coverage instantly online, along with the binding payment.
- Quote/Buy Online: Get instant quote & Buy Patriot Platinum Group coverage online.
Patriot Platinum Group Plan - Renew or Extend Coverage Expiration Dates
The coverage can be extended or renewed for an unexpired policy certificate to a total maximum period of 3 years. A $5 renewal additional fee apples for each renewal application.
- Renew Policy: Extend the policy coverage dates using IMG Patriot Platinum Group Plan Renew Online
Patriot Platinum Group Insurance Client Dashboard
IMG Patriot Platinum Group client resources for existing policy holders to renew coverage dates, print ID cards, get the proof of coverage letter, submit claims, and more.
- Client Dashboard: Access the IMG Patriot Platinum Group coverage on the IMG Client Resources dashboard for existing policyholders.
- Claim Form: Download and submit the IMG Patriot Platinum Group Claim Form along with your bills and other supporting documents on the IMG Client Resources dashboard for review and settlement.
Patriot Platinum Group Insurance Cancellation & Refund Rules
Below are the rules pertaining to cancellation of the policy and refund of premium. A written request (email is fine) is required.
- Prior to Effective Date: If written email request is received by the plan administrator prior to the effective date of coverage, the paid premium is fully refunded.
- Active Policy: After the effective date of coverage, and if there are outstanding claims, the premium is considered to be fully earned and hence it is non-refundable. Also, after the start date, if the policy has not been used and there are no claims outstanding, whole un-used month refunds are considered for a partial refund, and a $50 cancellation fee also applies.
Patriot Platinum Group Insurance FAQ
Below are some of the questions frequently asked with the Patriot America Plus Group insurance plan:
Who is eligible to purchase the Patriot Platinum Group Insurance policy?
5+ Group of individuals visiting the USA or traveling abroad
The Patriot Platinum Group plan is available for groups of 5 or more individuals who are visiting the United States or traveling abroad outside their home country, for a short-term duration up to a duration of 3 years. The Patriot Platinum Group plan is also available for US citizens who live permanently outside the USA (expatriates), and are traveling to the USA for a short visit.
What are the common terms used in the Patriot Platinum Group plan?
Medical Maximum, Deductible, Coinsurance are commonly referenced
Medical Maximum is the maximum amount covered under the policy, the plan will pay up to that amount should you need to use the plan by see medical care with the doctor, urgent care, or hospital, etc. Deductible is the amount of medical expenses which the insured person has to meet and cross (accumulated amount) before the plan pays. Higher the deductible selected, lower is the premium cost for the same medical maximum coverage selected. Coinsurance is the percentage amount of covered expenses, after the deductible, which the insured person pays, and applies only for the first $5000 beyond the deductible. Usual, Reasonable & Customary (URC) is for amounts that is actually payed out in the even of a sickness or injury claim. This is based on the local costs for treatment of that same type of claim.