Reside Prime Insurance or Reside Prime is a US-style international medical insurance for global residents, expatriates, new immigrants, and plan is also suited for Green Card holders in USA. To be eligible to purchase the Reside Prime policy, the individual or family must be spending at least 180 days outside the U.S., and the plan is suited for anyone who wants a U.S.-style medical program or foreigners traveling often outside their home country and need annual coverage worldwide. Reside Prime insurance offers comprehensive medical benefits that is an annually renewable. The Reside Prime plan offers coverage for maternity, new born child, and many preventative coverage features also. Additional policy riders that can be purchased include AD&D, increased hospital indemnity, hazardous sports and dental upgrades.
Reside Prime offers seamless coverage throughout the world with extensive international and U.S. provider networks and an assistance team that is available 24/7. Review the Reside Prime Insurance brochure for plan details and information. Reside Prime coverage is an international health insurance plan administered by Seven Corners, and the policy is underwritten by either Lloyd’s of London or Tramont Insurance Company Limited.
Reside Prime Insurance Overview
Reside Prime Insurance policy plan review and highlights of coverage. Reside Prime Medical Insurance plan highlights are as follows:
- Eligibility: live at least 180 days outside the U.S
- Emergency medical evacuation coverage available.
- Hospitalization, surgery, prescription drugs, ambulance service, emergency dental treatment and doctor visits.
- Return of Mortal Remains/Incidental Home Country Coverage
- Freedom to seek treatment with hospital or doctor of your choice
- Review the Reside Prime Insurance Plan Brochure