Best Visitors Insurance
Top-Rated Visitors Insurance for USA or Canada
Compare & Buy the Best Visitor Insurance for Visiting USA
Best Visitors Insurance with the exclusive benefits and wide networks from top-rated carriers in the United States of America. Coverage is best suited for tourist relatives or parents visiting USA, Canada, or for anyone traveling outside home country. Review and instantly buy Best Visitors Insurance for USA today.
Best Visitors Insurance for USA, also called Best Visitor Insurance USA, Top Visitor Insurance, Compare Visitor Insurance plans that offer exclusive benefits including coverage for emergency health and medical expenses for tourists & travelers, relatives or parents visiting USA. Adequate visitors insurance is a necessity in the United States for travel medical coverage and health protection during stay in America or Canada.
VisitorInsuranceServices.com is your one stop for visitor medical insurance, visitor health insurance, and travel health insurance services. Quote, compare, review, and buy only the best visitors insurance coverage instantly online – no medical check-up or paperwork is required.
Visitor Insurance Services for Top-Rated Plans
VisitorInsuranceServices.com is your one stop for top-rated visitor medical insurance, visitor health insurance, and travel health insurance coverage. Quote, compare, review, and buy only the best visitors insurance instantly online – no medical check-up or paperwork is required.
Coverage offered by Visitor Insurance Services are at premiums which are the lowest quoted cost you pay, and as an insurance shopper you can compare to purchase with confidence, as we offer only reviewed & approved visitor insurance plans.
Top-Rated Visitors Insurance for USA
Visitor Insurance USA plan review and coverage features:
- Medical Expenses for Injury or Sickness
- Emergency Medical and Dental Expenses
- Inpatient/Outpatient Surgery Charges
- Sudden Dental Pain and Labs/Diagnostics
- Prescription Drugs and Medication Costs
- Emergency Medical Evacuation/Reunion
- Repatriation of Mortal Remains
- Affordable Comprehensive or Low-cost Fixed Benefit options
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Flight Accident or Common Carrier Accidental Coverage
- End of Trip Home Country Coverage
- Trip Cancellation and Travel Interruption Benefits
Best Visitor Insurance Reviews
Review USA Visitors Insurance plan features and highlights:
- Choice of Deductibles which is the amount you will pay prior to payments from the insurance company, deductible range from USD $0 to $2500 or more.
- Comprehensive Visitors Insurance Parents plans require co-insurance, which is the percentage or amount of covered expenses that you pay, usually for the first USD $5000 in incurred expenses.
- Exclusion for pre-existing medical conditions, certain plans offer acute-onset pre-existing condition coverage, age and other restrictions apply.
- Support for policy extensions or renewals, if coverage is purchased for a minimum period initially.
- Flexibility on your return date with renewable or extendable policies.
- Insurance available even for seniors over 70 and 80 years, ideal for parents or relatives visiting USA.
- The cost of the policy is dependent on age, gender, comprehensive or fixed benefit policy, and duration of stay.
- Reduced rates for dependent children included in the parents plan.
- Most plans can make direct payments to hospitals, laboratories, doctors and heath care provider in PPO Network.
- Secondary coverage: Implies in the event of loss or claim the plan will pay the remaining benefits after all other insurance plans your possess have made payments against the claim.
Best Visitors Insurance for USA - Questions & Answers
Below are some of the questions frequently asked (FAQ) with the Visitor Health Insurance plans. For more answers, please refer to Visitor Health Insurance FAQs page.
Why you need Visitors Health Insurance for visiting USA or Canada?
Visitors Health Insurance for visiting USA or Canada
In USA and Canada, health care is not cheap and even minor sickness can cause large medical expenses, and bills to deal with. Buying visitor medical insurance for visitors to USA is required as serious medical problems while in America can be financially disastrous without visitor health insurance.
Who can enroll in the Visitor Medical Insurance plans?
Visitors to USA or Canada Can Buy Coverage
Insurance for visitors visa (B-1 or B-2 visitor visa in USA) is a necessary option and can be either comprehensive or have limited benefits plan. The cost for visitor insurance for foreigners visiting USA start as low as a dollar a day and vary depending on the type of visitor health insurance for visitor in USA. Comprehensive plans are more expensive and fixed benefit plans are cheaper low cost policies. Please use our convenient compare visitor medical insurance tool to evaluate and review the best visitor insurance USA or low-cost cheapest visitors insurance plan for your coverage needs.
Will visitor health insurance plans work for my relatives or parents visiting USA?
Visitors Health Insurance for Parents Visiting USA
A good visitor medical insurance or visitor visa insurance is strongly mandated when you have senior relatives parents visiting the United States. Visitor health insurance plans are uniquely designed to meet the needs of in-laws, relatives or parents visiting USA. Many comprehensive visitor insurance plans include coverage for acute onset of pre-existing conditions which is a required benefit for elderly parents visiting USA.
What is the minimum/maximum duration the visitor health insurance plans can be purchased for?
Minimum and Maximum Duration with Visitors Health Insurance USA
Visitor travel insurance plans can be purchased prior to start of journey or even during the travel in the host nation. Visitors insurance can be purchased for duration from five days or more, and provide different medical protection and health coverage with varying deductibles. Most plans limit to 364-days or about 1 year, many plans can be renewed for 24 months, and some policies are renewable for up to 3 years also.
Do the Visitors Health plans cover only inside USA only or during travel also?
Visitors Health Insurance Covers Outside Home Country
Most of the visitor health plans are available for both foreign visitors to USA and international travelers. These plans typically cover the travelers outside his or her home country of residence. Foreign nationals visiting USA on a B1 or B2 visitor visa for tourist in the United States can avail this coverage. Visitors from foreign countries need visitors medical insurance, especially visitors from other countries such as India, China, Russia, UK, Vietnam, Philippines, Europe, Mexico, Australia, Brazil and South America. Visitor insurance plans are short term traveler medical insurance plans for protection for the duration of travel, and provide visitors insurance coverage for accident and health expenses during visit and the travelers stay in USA.
Best Visitor Insurance USA
Visitor Insurance Services Review
- 7 day/week professional customer service
- Free online immigrant, travel medical and visitors insurance quotes
- Best price assured! Lowest price guaranteed for all visitor insurance policies
- Compare plans and rates from different travel insurance providers
- Plans for all nationalities, dependents, and visiting parents or relatives
- Absolute privacy of insurance subscriber information
- View and download immigrant and visitors insurance plan brochure
- No medical exam required to purchase visitor insurance policy
- American Visitor Insurance Underwritten by top US based companies