Schengen Travel Insurance or Travel insurance for Schengen Visa is compulsory requirement for international visitors to obtain the visa permit to visit any of these European countries. To save you time and money, instantly buy Schengen Travel Insurance online, which includes coverage which is comprehensive travel medical insurance plans from top rated providers that is designed in thorough compliance with European regulations for the purpose of obtaining the Schengen visa.
However, if you are a non-US citizen and intend to visit or transit through any of the Schengen states, you have to obtain your Schengen visa from the consulate of the visiting country of your main destination. The proof of health insurance coverage for your stay in the Schengen area has to be presented to the consulate prior to issuance of Schengen visa.
Schengen Visa Insurance Plans
Quote, compare plan benefits, review coverage to find the cheapest travel medical insurance for Schengen visa, apply and buy Schengen visa insurance online that meets the requirements of Schengen Visa holders.
- Atlas America Insurance
- Patriot America Insurance
- Safe Travels Schengen Visa COVID-19
- Diplomat Long Term Insurance COVID-19
- Diplomat International Insurance
- Liaison Choice Insurance
- Patriot Platinum Insurance
- Liaison Elite Insurance
Schengen Visa Requirements for Europe Travel
The Schengen area is a group of 26 countries in Europe: Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Holland, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland. Before you plan your next trip to Europe, review Schengen Visa Insurance plans for several top-rated carriers, find a low-cost plan that meets the requirements also.
Schengen visas should be obtained prior to arrival in the Schengen area territory. Europe Travel Insurance with the common shengen visa allows the holder to travel to 26 Schengen countries / territories / states. However Schengen visa countries require visitors to have health insurance coverage. Schengen visa insurance requirements for schengen states travel requirements:
- Insurance company must have a representative office in Europe.
- Medical evacuation / repatriation coverage of at least US $37,500 (30,000 Euros)
- Insurance must be valid for duration of stay in the Schengen states.
Travel Insurance for Schengen Visa
Traveling in Europe has been simplified and made convenient with the introduction of the Schengen visa. As a visitor to the Schengen states, you will enjoy the many advantages of this unified visa system. In general, with a valid Schengen visa, you may enter one country and travel freely throughout the Schengen region during the validity of the visa. Internal border controls are limited with no or few stops and checks for the Schengen visa holders. Before you plan your next trip to Europe, review Schengen Visa Insurance plans for several top-rated carriers, find a low-cost plan that meets the requirements also.
The important features of Schengen Visa Travel Insurance plans for European Union compliant visa include:
- Medical Expenses for Injury or Sickness
- Doctor Visits and Hospitalizations
- Emergency Dental / Vision Expenses
- Prescription Drugs
- Labs and Diagnostics
- Emergency Reunion
- Emergency Medical Evacuation
- Repatriation of Mortal Remains
- Emergency Medical Reunion
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Flight Accident or Common Carrier Accidental Coverage
- Return to Home Country Coverage
- Trip Cancellation / Interruption
- Lost Luggage or Passport
- Trip Loss and Travel Delays
- Travel and Document Assistance
- Personal Liability
Schengen Visa Travel Insurance FAQ
Below are some of the questions frequently asked with the Schengen Visa Insurance: