Outreach Travel Medical Insurance is specifically designed for missionaries in a foreign country on mission work. Plan provides comprehensive mission insurance coverage for Missionary visitors with a wide range of benefits for members and their dependants traveling with them. Addresses the insurance needs of U.S. citizens and non-U.S. nationals who need temporary medical insurance while traveling for international outreach mission work anywhere outside of their home country.
Outreach Mission Insurance offers short-term coverage for American or non-U.S. citizens traveling outside their home country and outside the United States. Quote and buy Outreach Mission Travel Insurance online for missionaries traveling or living worldwide. Outreach Mission Trip Insurance provides coverage for non-US citizens and US citizens traveling outside their country of citizenship for a minimum of 5 days. If you need to renew or extend an existing policy, this policy can be renewed online.
Outreach Mission Travel plan is administered by International Medical Group and is underwritten by Sirius International Insurance Corporation and is rated A “Excellent” by A.M. Best.
Outreach Travel Medical Insurance Review
Outreach Mission Travel Medical Insurance plan highlights are as follows:
- Eligiblity: missionary visiting USA or traveling abroad, benefit period up to 12 months.
- Choice of medical maximum coverage and deductibles
- Common Carrier Accidental Benefit and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Immediate coverage available, print virtual ID cards instantly after purchase.
- Renew online to extend policy coverage dates up to 12 months.
- Plan offers optional acute onset of a pre-existing condition coverage for ages below 70, please see the plan brochure for details.
- Hospital Room and Board with Intensive Care
- Eligible Medical Expenses including Prescription Medication
- Acute Onset of Pre-existing Condition prior to age 70
- Emergency Room Accident or Illness with Local Ambulance
- Dental Treatment related to an Accident or Emergency
- Hospital Daily Indemnity for Incidental Charges
- Emergency Medical Evacuation, Reunion or Political Evacuation
- Return of Mortal Remains or Cremation/Burial
- Return of Minor Children
- Incidental Trips to Home Country
- End of Trip Home Country Coverage
- Trip Interruption and Lost Luggage Coverage
- Coverage for Terrorism, Natural Disaster, Identity Theft
- Administered by International Medical Group (IMG)
- Underwritten by Sirius International Insurance Corporation