Outreach Mission Travel Medical Insurance
Review the Outreach Travel Medical Insurance plan, a short-term mission travel insurance for missionary health coverage in USA or abroad, outside home country, purchase for 5 days and renew for 24 months continuous coverage.
Outreach Travel Medical Insurance is specifically designed for missionaries in a foreign country on mission work. Plan provides comprehensive mission insurance coverage for Missionary visitors with a wide range of benefits for members and their dependants traveling with them. Addresses the insurance needs of U.S. citizens and non-U.S. nationals who need temporary medical insurance while traveling for international outreach mission work anywhere outside of their home country.
- Quote and Buy Outreach Travel Medical Insurance online
- Review the Outreach Travel Medical Insurance Brochure
- Review the Outreach Travel Medical Insurance Certificate
Outreach Mission Insurance offers short-term coverage for American or non-U.S. citizens traveling outside their home country and outside the United States. Quote and buy Outreach Mission Travel Insurance online for missionaries traveling or living worldwide. Outreach Mission Trip Insurance provides coverage for non-US citizens and US citizens traveling outside their country of citizenship for a minimum of 5 days. If you need to renew or extend an existing policy, this policy can be renewed online.
Outreach Mission Travel plan is administered by International Medical Group and is underwritten by Sirius Specialty Insurance Corporation, rated A “Excellent” by A.M. Best.
Outreach Travel Medical Ins. Review
Missionary Health Insurance
VIS Product Rating:
Outreach Travel Medical Insurance Information
Two plan options are available:
- Outreach America for foreign resident missionaries visiting the USA (and other nations).
- Outreach International for USA/foreign resident missionaries traveling abroad outside America to any destination country outside their home country.
To purchase the policy, complete the online application to Quote and Buy Outreach Travel Medical Insurance. If you prefer not to apply online, you can also print and complete the paper application, mail/fax the Outreach Travel Medical Insurance Application along with premium payment, calculate the quoted rates using the supplied rate table.
Renew Outreach Travel Medical Insurance or extend an existing policy online prior to expiration date, Outreach Travel Medical Insurance is extendable and renewable up to 24 months (2 years) of continuous coverage.
Outreach Travel Medical Insurance Overview
Outreach Mission Travel Medical Insurance plan highlights are as follows:
- Eligiblity: missionary visiting USA or traveling abroad, benefit period up to 12 months.
- Choice of medical maximum coverage and deductibles
- Common Carrier Accidental Benefit and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Immediate coverage available, print virtual ID cards instantly after purchase.
- Renew online to extend policy coverage dates up to 12 months.
- Plan offers optional acute onset of a pre-existing condition coverage for ages below 70, please see the plan brochure for details.
- Hospital Room and Board with Intensive Care
- Eligible Medical Expenses including Prescription Medication
- Acute Onset of Pre-existing Condition prior to age 70
- Emergency Room Accident or Illness with Local Ambulance
- Dental Treatment related to an Accident or Emergency
- Hospital Daily Indemnity for Incidental Charges
- Emergency Medical Evacuation, Reunion or Political Evacuation
- Return of Mortal Remains or Cremation/Burial
- Return of Minor Children
- Incidental Trips to Home Country
- End of Trip Home Country Coverage
- Trip Interruption and Lost Luggage Coverage
- Coverage for Terrorism, Natural Disaster, Identity Theft
- Administered by International Medical Group (IMG)
- Underwritten by Sirius International Insurance Corporation
Outreach Travel Medical Insurance Plan Details
Outreach Travel Health Insurance is designed for missionaries seeking an affordable short-term visitor health insurance for the USA, or travel medical insurance while traveling outside America for mission work in any foreign country.
- Eligibility: Missionaries to the USA or international missionaries outside their home country.
- Policy Maximum: Plan offers maximum coverage choices from US$50,000 to US$1,000,000 for the life of the plan. For travelers ages 70 to 79 years, the maximum coverage is limited to $50,000 or $100,000, and for ages 80 years and older it is reduced to only $10,000.
- Plan Deductible: Choice of US$0, US$100, US$250, US$500, US$1000, or US$2500 deductible per certificate/renewal period.
- Coinsurance: Applies for treatment within the USA only. For treatment received outside the PPO network, 20% coinsurance applies for the first $5000 in eligible expenses beyond the chosen plan deducible. For eligible U.S. claims incurred inside the PPO network, the coinsurance amount is waived and the plans pays 100% after the chosen plan deductible.
- Policy Duration: Minimum certificate period of 5 days to maximum coverage/renewal period of 2 year (24 months).
- Coverage Benefits: Covers Hospital Room and Board charges, Intensive Care unit charges, Local Ambulance, Physician visits, Surgeon Fees, Pre-admission tests and Hospital emergency room are covered, Diagnostics: X-Rays, Labs, Prescription Drugs included. Please refer to the “Summary of Benefits” table available in the plan brochure for entire list of covered benefits.
- Pre-Existing Conditions: For treatment in the USA visitors, coverage for acute onset of pre-existing condition is NOT available with this plan. Please refer to the “Certificate of Insurance” document for plan exclusions of what is not covered.
- Underwriter: Policy is underwritten by Sirius Specialty Insurance Corporation (SSIC), rated A (excellent) by A.M.Best and A- by Standard & Poor’s.
- Administrator: Plan is administered by International Medical Group (IMG).
Outreach Travel Medical Insurance - Plan Brochure
Review the plan brochure for coverage information including the summary of benefits table.
- Plan Brochure: Review the Outreach Travel Medical Plan Brochure for plan information.
Outreach Travel Medical - Certificate of Insurance
Review the plan sample certificate of insurance for detailed coverage information including plan exclusions and in-depth policy benefits.
Outreach Travel Medical Insurance PPO Network
IMG Outreach Travel Medical Insurance has an extensive USA based and international PPO network of doctors, hospitals, labs, and other caregivers. The plan uses the third-party FirstHealth PPO network and also the United HealthCare PPO network for caregivers and providers.
- Provider Network: Search and find doctors, hospitals, labs, and other providers within the IMG PPO Network to to save on coinsurance charges.
Outreach Travel Medical Insurance - Quote/Buy Online or Apply
Outreach Travel Medical Insurance - Renew/Extend Coverage
IMG Outreach Travel Medical Insurance coverage can be extended or renewed to a maximum period of 364 days. A $5 renewal additional fee apples for each renewal application.
- Renew Policy: Extend the Outreach Travel Medical plan coverage dates using Outreach Travel Medical Plan Renew Online.
Outreach Travel Medical Insurance Client Dashboard
Outreach Travel Medical plan client resources for existing policy holders to renew coverage dates, print ID cards, get the proof of coverage letter, submit claims, and more.
- Client Dashboard: Access the Outreach Travel Medical Plan on the IMG Client Resources dashboard for existing policyholders.
- Claim Form: Download and submit the Outreach Travel Medical Plan Claim Form along with your bills and other supporting documents on the IMG Client Resources dashboard for review and settlement.
Outreach Travel Medical Cancellation & Refund Rules
Below are the rules pertaining to cancellation of the policy and refund of premium.
- Prior to Effective Date: If written email request is received by the plan administrator prior to the effective date of coverage, the paid premium is refunded minus a $25 cancellation fee.
- Active Policy: After that effective date, the premium is considered fully earned by the plan administrator and is non-refundable. Even if you have no claims with the current active policy certificate, partial refunds are not available with this policy.
Outreach Travel Medical Insurance Plan Questions & Answers
Below are some of the questions frequently asked with the Outreach Travel Medical insurance plan gathered over many years:
What are some of the salient features of the Outreach Travel Medical policy?
Outreach Travel Medical Insurance Highlights
Outreach Travel Medical Insurance plan highlights are as follows: