Patriot Multi-Trip Annual Travel Medical Insurance
Review the Patriot Multi-Trip Insurance plan that offers comprehensive annual travel medical coverage benefits for multiple trips over the year. Patriot Multi-Trip plan is suited for corporate professional, business executives, or frequent travelers visiting USA or traveling outside home country.
Review the Patriot Multi-Trip Insurance policy offering annual comprehensive travel medical coverage for multiple short trips of 30 or 45 days duration or less overs the course of a year. Patriot Business Travel Insurance covers multiple trips in a year. Two plan options are available, Patriot Multi-Trip America for foreign residents visiting the USA (and other nations), and Patriot Multi-Trip International for USA residents or foreign residents traveling abroad outside America to any destination country outside their home country. Patriot MultiTrip is a short-term professional business travel health insurance, extendable and renewable annually for 12 months of coverage.
Patriot Multi-Trip Insurance is a annual international travel medical insurance coverage that offers protection up to for business travelers (individual or family) who make multiple visits to USA or take frequent trips abroad throughout the year. The plan is best suited for business executives or trade professionals or global residents who as frequent USA visitors or international travers need a simple annual policy to buy and not worry about purchasing the coverage each time they travel outside their home country. This plan is designed for those that take multiple trips throughout the year outside their home country and offers the ease and convenience of purchasing a single annual plan at an affordable annual premium.
- Quote and Buy Patriot Multi-Trip Insurance online
- Review the Patriot Multi-Trip Insurance Brochure
- Review the Patriot Multi-Trip Insurance Certificate
Patriot Multi-Trip Travel Insurance is designed for individuals and families who travel frequently outside their home country throughout the year. The plan offers the ease and convenience of purchasing an affordable single annual premium plan that provides coverage for trips up to 30 or 45 days in length for each trip taken during a period of 12 months. The plan provides up to $1,000,000 of medical coverage and services.
Patriot Multi-Trip Travel Insurance offers two plans choices – Patriot Multi-Trip America provides coverage for non-U.S. citizens traveling outside their home country, and Patriot Multi-Trip International provides coverage for U.S. citizens traveling outside the United States.
Patriot Multi-Trip Insurance is a leading visitor travel medical insurance plan for visitors, and is designed to take the risk out of professional travel and includes coverage for emergency medical evacuation, repatriation, and offers pre-existing condition (acute onset) visitor insurance coverage for USA visitors.
Patriot Multi Trip Insurance is administered worldwide by International Medical Group (IMG), and the policy coverage is underwritten and issued by SiriusPoint Specialty Insurance Corporation, rated A (excellent) by A.M.Best and A- by Standard & Poor’s.
Patriot Multi-Trip Insurance Review
Annual Travel Insurance
VIS Product Rating:
Patriot Multi-Trip Insurance Policy Information
Review the IMG Patriot Multi-Trip Insurance policy offering annual comprehensive travel medical coverage for multiple short trips of 30 or 45 days duration or less overs the course of a year. Patriot Business Travel Insurance covers multiple trips in a year.
Two plan options are available:
- Patriot Multi-Trip America for foreign residents visiting the USA (and other nations).
- Patriot Multi-Trip International for USA residents or foreign residents traveling abroad outside America to any destination country outside their home country.
Patriot MultiTrip is a short-term professional business travel health insurance, extendable and renewable annually for 12 months of coverage.
Patriot Multi-Trip Insurance - Plan Overview
Patriot Multi-Trip Insurance review of plan highlights:
- Eligibility: Annual plan for frequently visiting USA or traveling abroad.
- Two plan designs – one for U.S. citizens and one for non-U.S. citizens
- Multiple trip coverage throughout the year – choice of 30 days or 45 days in length
- Coverage for frequent travelers, their spouses and/or children traveling for a period of 12 months
- Maximum Limit $1,000,000 with individual deductible – $250 per each covered illness
- Hospitalization, surgery, prescription drugs, ambulance service, emergency dental treatment and doctor visits.
- Common Carrier Accidental Benefit and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Immediate coverage available, print virtual ID cards instantly after purchase.
- Annual premium for full year of coverage and a single policy purchase
- Coverage available for dependent(s) and/or spouse
- Universal Rx pharmacy discount savings with prescription card
- Guarantee issued policy as no medical underwriting to determine eligibility
- Freedom to seek treatment with the hospital or doctor of your choice
- Emergency medical evacuations and repatriation of mortal remains
- Political evacuations and terrorism coverage included
- Sports coverage for certain extreme or hazardous adventure sports activities
- Crisis response benefit to offset ransom, personal belongings surrendered during a kidnapping, and expenses and fees.
- Personal liability benefit useful for business persons
- Renew online to extend policy coverage dates up to 12 months.
- 24 hour secure access from anywhere in the world to manage your account at any time
- Administered by International Medical Group (IMG)
- Underwritten by SiriusPoint Specialty Insurance Corporation
Patriot Multi-Trip Plan Details
Patriot Multi-Trip Travel Medical Insurance plan highlights and policy details are as follows:
- Eligibility: Frequent visitors to the USA or international travelers needing annual policy for short-trips of 30 or 45 days duration.
- Patriot Multi-Trip America: Foreign residents taking multiple trips to the USA and outside their home country.
- Patriot Multi-Trip International: US residents or foreign nationals taking multiple trips outside America and their home country.
- Policy Maximum: Plan offers maximum coverage choices from US$50,000 to US$1,000,000 for the life of the plan. For travelers ages 70 to 79 years, the maximum coverage is limited to $50,000 or $100,000, and for ages 80 years and older it is reduced to only $10,000.
- Plan Deductible: Choice of US$0, US$100, US$250, US$500, US$1000, US$2500 deductible per certificate/renewal period.
- Coinsurance: For treatment received outside the PPO network, 20% coinsurance applies for the first $5000 in eligible expenses beyond the chosen plan deducible. For eligible U.S. claims incurred inside the PPO network, the coinsurance amount is waived and the plans pays 100% after the chosen plan deductible.
- Policy Duration: Annual certificate period of 1 year, extend policy to renew annually
- Coverage Benefits: Covers Hospital Room and Board charges, Intensive Care unit charges, Local Ambulance, Physician visits, Surgeon Fees, Pre-admission tests and Hospital emergency room are covered, Diagnostics: X-Rays, Labs, Prescription Drugs included. Please refer to the “Summary of Benefits” table available in the plan brochure for entire list of covered benefits.
- Pre-Existing Conditions: Only acute onset of pre-existing condition coverage is available with this plan for ages below 80 years. For age below 65 years, up to selected medical maximum per coverage period, and up to $25K per coverage period for Emergency Medical Evacuation. For ages 65-79 years, up to $100K medical maximum per coverage period, and for ages above 80 years, this benefit is NOT available. Please refer to the “Description of Coverage” document for plan exclusions which are not covered.
- Underwriter: Policy is underwritten by SiriusPoint Specialty Insurance Corporation, rated A (excellent) by A.M.Best and A- by Standard & Poor’s.
- Administrator: Plan is administered by International Medical Group (IMG).
Patriot Multi-Trip Insurance - Plan Brochure
Review the plan brochure for coverage information including the summary of benefits table.
- Plan Brochure: Review the Patriot Multi-Trip Plan Brochure for plan information.
Patriot Multi-Trip - Certificate of Insurance
Review the plan sample certificate of insurance for detailed coverage information including plan exclusions and in-depth policy benefits.
Patriot Multi-Trip Insurance PPO Network
IMG Patriot MultiTrip Travel Insurance has an extensive USA based and international PPO network of doctors, hospitals, labs, and other caregivers. The plan uses the third-party FirstHealth PPO network and also the United HealthCare PPO network for caregivers and providers.
- Provider Network: Search and find doctors, hospitals, labs, and other providers within the IMG PPO Network to to save on coinsurance charges.
Patriot Multi-Trip Insurance - Quote/Buy Online or Apply
Patriot Multi-Trip Insurance - Renew/Extend Coverage
IMG Patriot MultiTrip Insurance coverage can be extended or renewed to a maximum period of 364 days. A $5 renewal additional fee apples for each renewal application.
- Renew Policy: Extend the Patriot Multi-Trip plan coverage dates using Patriot Multi-Trip Plan Renew Online.
Patriot Multi-Trip Insurance Client Dashboard
Patriot Multi-Trip America plan client resources for existing policy holders to renew coverage dates, print ID cards, get the proof of coverage letter, submit claims, and more.
- Client Dashboard: Access the Patriot Multi-Trip Plan on the IMG Client Resources dashboard for existing policyholders.
- Claim Form: Download and submit the Patriot Multi-Trip Plan Claim Form along with your bills and other supporting documents on the IMG Client Resources dashboard for review and settlement.
Patriot Multi-Trip Cancellation & Refund Rules
Below are the rules pertaining to cancellation of the policy and refund of premium.
- Prior to Effective Date: If written email request is received by the plan administrator prior to the effective date of coverage, the paid premium is refunded minus a $25 cancellation fee.
- Active Policy: After that effective date, the premium is considered fully earned by the plan administrator and is non-refundable. Even if you have no claims with the current active policy certificate, partial refunds are not available with this policy.
Patriot Multi-Trip Insurance Plan Questions & Answers
Below are some of the questions frequently asked with the Patriot MultiTrip insurance plan gathered over many years:
What are some of the salient features of the Patriot Multi-Trip policy?
Patriot MultiTrip Insurance Highlights
Patriot MultiTrip Insurance plan highlights are as follows:
To purchase the policy, complete the online application to Quote and Buy Patriot Multi Trip Insurance along with premium payment.
Renew Patriot Multi Trip Insurance or extend an existing policy online prior to expiration date, Patriot Multi Trip Insurance is extendable and renewable annually (one year term).