Atlas Multi Trip Insurance for Frequent Visitors or Travelers
Atlas MultiTrip Insurance is an annual travel medical plan for frequent visitors to the USA, or travelers outside America and home country, covers acute-onset of pre-existing conditions, includes Covid-19 coverage.
Atlas Multi Trip Insurance plan offers frequent USA visitors or global residents with comprehensive medical coverage for multiple trips of 30 or 45 days duration or less, as elected by the insured. Atlas Business Travel Insurance covers multiple trips in a year, for USA citizens traveling abroad, for non-US citizens traveling outside America to any destination country. Atlas MultiTrip is an annual-term professional business travel health insurance, the policy is not extendable and renewable beyond the 12 months annual term of coverage. The plan is suited for busy business executives, sales professionals as frequent international travers needing a simple annual policy to buy annually and not worry about purchasing coverage yearlong.
Atlas Multi-Trip Insurance is a leading visitor health insurance for frequent visitors to the USA, and travel medical insurance plan for multiple international travel itineraries taking you across national borders over the course of a year. Atlas MultiTrip plan is designed to take the risk out of professional travel and includes coverage for emergency medical evacuation, natural disasters, acts of terrorism, complications of pregnancy, incidental trips home, and offers acute-onset of pre-existing condition visitor insurance coverage (certain exclusions apply).
- Quote and Buy Atlas MultiTrip Insurance online, instant ID cards and proof of coverage.
- Review the Atlas MultiTrip Insurance Brochure for plan summary of benefits.
- Review Atlas MultiTrip Plan Description of Coverage for policy details and exclusions.
Atlas MultiTrip Travel Medical plan is administered by WorldTrips (formerly Tokio Marine HCC – Medical Insurance Services Group), and the policy is underwritten by Lloyds, the oldest insurance entity in the world.
Atlas Multi Trip Insurance Review
Annual Travel Insurance
Atlas Multi Trip Travel Insurance
Atlas Multi-Trip Insurance plan is designed specifically for busy professional and business travelers taking frequent trips abroad, or anyone visiting USA, or traveling abroad outside America and outside of home country.
Atlas MultiTrip Insurance Overview
Atlas MultiTrip Insurance plan highlights are as follows:
- Eligibility: 14 days old up to 76 years old, frequent visiting USA or traveling abroad.
- Home Country coverage is required in order to be eligible to purchase Atlas MultiTrip.
- Choice of 30 days or 45 days trip durations for you and spouse.
- Hospitalization, surgery, prescription drugs, ambulance service, emergency dental treatment and doctor visits.
- Common Carrier Accidental Benefit and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Immediate coverage available, print virtual ID cards instantly after purchase.
- Offers acute onset of a pre-existing condition coverage for visitors to USA if you are under age 70.
- Provides busy professionals traveling frequently an annual policy purchase option.
- Coverage available for dependent(s) spouse and/or children.
- Guarantee issued policy as no medical underwriting to determine eligibility.
- Coverage for acute-onset of pre-existing conditions (excludes chronic and congenital conditions).
- Emergency medical evacuations and repatriation of mortal remains.
- Political evacuations and terrorism coverage included.
- Sports coverage for certain extreme or hazardous adventure sports activities.
- Crisis response benefit to offset ransom, personal belongings surrendered during a kidnapping, and expenses and fees.
- Personal liability benefit useful for business persons traveling overseas.
- Cannot renew or extend policy coverage dates beyond 12 months.
- Administered by WorldTrips, member of the Tokio Marine HCC Group.
- Underwritten by Lloyd’s, the oldest underwater in the world.
Atlas MultiTrip Insurance Details
Atlas MultiTrip Medical Insurance plan highlights and policy details are as follows:
- Eligibility: Frequent visitors to the USA or international travelers taking multiple trips outside their home country annually.
- Policy Maximum: Plan offers maximum coverage choices from US$50,000 to US$2,000,000 for the life of the plan. For travelers ages 65 to 79 years, the maximum coverage is limited to $50,000 or $100,000, and for ages 80 years and older it is reduced to only $10,000.
- Plan Deductible: Choice of US$0, US$100, US$250, US$500, US$1000, US$2500 or US$5000 deductible per certificate/renewal period.
- Coinsurance Amount: For treatment received outside the PPO network, 20% coinsurance applies for the first $5000 in eligible expenses beyond the chosen plan deducible. For eligible U.S. claims incurred inside the PPO network, the coinsurance amount is waived and the plans pays 100% after the chosen plan deductible.
- Duration: Minimum certificate period of 5 days to maximum coverage/renewal period of 1 year (364 days).
- Coverage Benefits: Covers Hospital Room and Board charges, Intensive Care unit charges, Local Ambulance, Physician visits, Surgeon Fees, Pre-admission tests and Hospital emergency room are covered, Diagnostics: X-Rays, Labs, Prescription Drugs included. Please refer to the “Summary of Benefits” table available in the plan brochure for entire list of covered benefits.
- Pre-Existing Conditions: Only acute onset of pre-existing condition coverage is available with this plan for ages below 80 years. For age below 65 years, up to selected medical maximum per coverage period, and up to $25K per coverage period for Emergency Medical Evacuation. For ages 65-79 years, up to $100K medical maximum per coverage period, and for ages above 80 years, this benefit is NOT available. Please refer to the “Description of Coverage” document for plan exclusions which are not covered.
- Review the Atlas MultiTrip Insurance Brochure for plan summary of benefits.
- Review Atlas Multi Trip Plan Description of Coverage for policy details and exclusions.
- Underwriter: Policy is underwritten by Lloyds, the oldest and largest insurance market in the world.
- Administrator: Plan is administered by WorldTrips, a member of the Tokio Marine HCC Group of companies.
Atlas America Plan Brochure
Atlas MultiTrip Medical Plan Brochure
Review the plan brochure for coverage summary of benefits.
- Plan Brochure: Review the Atlas MultiTrip Insurance Plan Brochure for policy summary of benefits table.
Atlas America Plan Description of Coverage
Atlas MultiTrip Plan Description of Coverage
Review the plan detailed description of coverage document for plan exclusions and in-depth policy information.
- Description of Coverage: Review Atlas MultiTrip Plan Description of Coverage for policy details including detailed information on plan exclusions.
Atlas MultiTrip Insurance PPO Network
Atlas Multi Trip Visitor Insurance has an extensive USA based and international PPO network of doctors, hospitals, labs, and other caregivers. Search for providers within the PPO network and save on co-insurance charges.
- USA Provider Network: Find doctors, surgeons, hospitals, clinics, labs, diagnostic centers, emergency rooms, urgent care centers, other providers by zip code in the U.S. included in Tokio Marine HCC PPO USA Provider Network, network services provided by UnitedHealthCare or FirstHealth (check back of ID card).
- International Provider Network: Find limited international providers and caregivers outside the United States.
Atlas Multi-Trip Insurance - Apply to Quote/Buy Online
Quote, apply to buy Atlas Multi Trip Insurance instantly online or print/complete the paper application along with the payment.
Atlas MultiTrip Insurance - Renew/Extend Coverage
Atlas Multi-Trip Insurance Client Zone
Atlas Multi-Trip Visitor Insurance client zone for existing policy holders to renew coverage dates, print ID cards, get the proof of coverage letter, submit claims, and more.
Atlas America Cancellation & Refund Rules
Below are the rules pertaining to cancellation of the policy and refund of premium.
- Prior to Effective Date: If written email request is received by the plan administrator prior to the effective date of coverage, the paid premium is refunded minus a $25 cancellation fee.
- Active Policy: After that effective date, the premium is considered fully earned by the plan administrator and is non-refundable. Even if you have no claims with the current active policy certificate, partial refunds are not available with this policy.
Atlas MultiTrip Insurance FAQ
Below are some of the questions frequently asked with the Atlas MultiTrip insurance plan gathered over many years:
What are the common terms used in the Atlas MultiTrip plan?
Medical Maximum, Deductible, Coinsurance are commonly referenced
Medical Maximum is the maximum amount covered under the policy, the plan will pay up to that amount should you need to use the plan by see medical care with the doctor, urgent care, or hospital, etc. Deductible is the amount of medical expenses which the insured person has to meet and cross (accumulated amount) before the plan pays. Higher the deductible selected, lower is the premium cost for the same medical maximum coverage selected. Coinsurance is the percentage amount of covered expenses, after the deductible, which the insured person pays, and applies only for the first $5000 beyond the deductible. Usual, Reasonable & Customary (URC) is for amounts that is actually payed out in the even of a sickness or injury claim. This is based on the local costs for treatment of that same type of claim.
Can the Atlas MultiTrip plan be renewed?
Cannot be renewed or extended, Purchase new annual term
The Atlas MultiTrip plan cannot be renewed or extended, frequent travelers needing longer duration coverage can purchase a fresh new policy annually with a certificate number.