Atlas Multi Trip Insurance plan offers frequent USA visitors or global residents with comprehensive medical coverage for multiple trips of 30 or 45 days duration or less, as elected by the insured. Atlas Business Travel Insurance covers multiple trips in a year, for USA citizens traveling abroad, for non-US citizens traveling outside America to any destination country. Atlas MultiTrip is a short-term professional business travel health insurance, extendable and renewable up to 12 months of coverage. The plan is suited for business executives, sales professionals or international travers with a simple annual policy to buy and not worry about the coverage each time.
Atlas Multi-Trip Insurance is a leading visitor travel medical insurance plan for visitors, and is designed to take the risk out of professional travel and includes coverage for emergency medical evacuation, natural disasters, acts of terrorism, complications of pregnancy, incidental trips home, and offers pre-existing condition visitor insurance coverage.
If you need to renew or extend an existing Atlas MultiTrip policy, you can do so annually. This plan is administered worldwide by HCC Medical Insurance Services (HCCMIS) and policy underwritten by Lloyds.
Atlas MultiTrip Insurance Review
Atlas MultiTrip Insurance plan highlights are as follows:
- Eligibility: 14 days old up to 76 years old visiting USA or traveling abroad.
- Home Country coverage is required in order to be eligible to purchase Atlas MultiTrip.
- Choice of 30 days or 45 days trip durations for you and spouse.
- Hospitalization, surgery, prescription drugs, ambulance service, emergency dental treatment and doctor visits.
- Common Carrier Accidental Benefit and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Immediate coverage available, print virtual ID cards instantly after purchase.
- Offers acute onset of a pre-existing condition coverage for visitors to USA if you are under age 70.
- A full year of coverage in a single policy purchase
- Coverage available for dependent(s) and/or spouse
- Guarantee issued policy as no medical underwriting to determine eligibility
- Coverage for pre-existing conditions (excludes chronic and congenital conditions)
- Emergency medical evacuations and repatriation of mortal remains
- Political evacuations and terrorism coverage included
- Sports coverage for certain extreme or hazardous adventure sports activities
- Crisis response benefit to offset ransom, personal belongings surrendered during a kidnapping, and expenses and fees.
- Personal liability benefit useful for business persons
- Administered worldwide by HCC Medical Insurance Services Underwritten by Lloyds
- Renew online to extend policy coverage dates up to 12 months.
- Plan offers optional acute onset of a pre-existing condition coverage for Heart Attack or Stroke, please see the plan brochure for details.
- Dedicated product website for more information – Atlas MultiTrip Insurance