Visitor secure Insurance or VisitorSecure is a low-cost plan for relatives or parents visiting USA, or for travel by anyone outside America also. Visitor Secure Insurance is a scheduled or fixed benefits program with lifetime maximum limits or caps for each medical condition as specified in the schedule of benefits table in the plan brochure.
Quote and buy the Visitor Secure Insurance that provides cheap and affordable travel medical protection coverage for visitors to the U.S., or for travel to any foreign destination. VisitorSecure plan is available from a minimum of 14 days up to a maximum of one year. Visitor Secure Insurance is designed to protect the visitors health across borders with coverage benefits such as both inpatient and outpatient hospital medical expenses, medical evacuation due to emergency, and common carrier accidental death and dismemberment. and emergency travel features, and is suitable for a single individual or a group of family members or travelers to any nation. Individuals on one application must fall into one of these categories: below age 69, ages 70 to 79, and age 80 and above. If you will be traveling to the US and are age 65 or above, your date of arrival in the US must be no more than 30 days after your effective date. HCCMIS Visitor Secure plan is extendable and renewable up to nearly 12 months of continuous coverage (364 days).
Review Visitor Secure plan brochure or the Visitor Secure plan description of coverage document for plan details and information. This Visitor Secure travel insurance or visitor health insurance plan is administered by Tokio Marine HCC Medical Insurance Services (HCCMIS) and underwritten by Lloyds.
Visitor Secure Insurance Overview
Below is the Visitor Secure Insurance plan, review Visitor Secure plan highlights of coverage. Visitor Secure policy with travel medical insurance coverage highlights are as follows:
- Eligibility: Short-term visitor medical coverage for visiting USA or travel abroad.
- Medical Maximum selections: $25,000, $50,000 or $100,000
- Deductible options from $0, $50 or $100
- Minimum policy duration of 5 days renewable up to 364 days
- Renew online to extend policy coverage dates up to 12 months.
- Emergency medical evacuation coverage available.
- Hospitalization, surgery, prescription drugs, ambulance service, emergency dental treatment and doctor visits.
- Repatriation or Return of Mortal Remains/Incidental Home Country Coverage
- Immediate coverage available, print virtual ID cards instantly after purchase.
- Freedom to seek treatment with hospital or doctor of your choice
- Review HCCMIS Visitor Secure plan information Brochure for summary of benefits
- Read the Visitor Secure plan details in the Description of Coverage
Visitor Secure Insurance Plan Overview
VisitorSecure Insurance plan is designed for budget conscious relatives or parents visiting USA, and tourist coming to America for sightseeing, or for travelers outside America who are going abroad to any foreign country. Review Visitor Secure plan offers low-cost value premiums and is a short-term scheduled benefits policy with lifetime maximum caps for each medical condition as listed in the summary of benefits.
- Eligibility: Visitors to USA or international travelers outside their home country (age more than 14 days).
- Policy Maximum: Plan offers maximum coverage choices of $50,000, $75,000, $100,000 and $130,000 per person, per certificate period of coverage. For travelers ages 70 to 79 years, the maximum coverage is limited to $50,000 or $75,000, and for ages 80 years and older it is reduced to $10,000.
- Plan Deductible: Choice of U$0, $50, or $100 deductible per incident/accident per insured member.
- PPO Network: For treatment received outside the PPO network, 20% coinsurance applies for the first $5000 in eligible expenses beyond the chosen plan deducible. For eligible U.S. claims incurred inside the PPO network, the coinsurance amount is waived and the plans pays 100% after the chosen plan deductible.
- Coverage Benefits: Covers Hospital Room and Board charges, Intensive Care unit charges, Local Ambulance, Physician visits, Surgeon Fees, Pre-admission tests, urgent care and emergency room are covered, Diagnostics: X-Rays, Labs, Prescription Drugs included.
- Duration: Minimum certificate period of 5 days to maximum coverage/renewal period of 1 year (364 days).
- Underwriter: Policy is underwritten by Lloyds, the oldest and largest insurance market in the world.
- Administrator: Plan is administered by Tokio Marine HCC Medical Insurance Services, a subsidiary of Tokio Marine Group.
Visitor Secure Plan Details
Review the plan brochure for coverage benefits or the detailed description of coverage document for plan exclusions and in-depth policy information.
- Coverage Benefits: Covers Hospital Room and Board charges, Intensive Care unit charges, Local Ambulance, Physician visits, Surgeon Fees, Pre-admission tests and Hospital emergency room are covered, Diagnostics: X-Rays, Labs, Prescription Drugs included. Please refer to the “Summary of Benefits” table available in the plan brochure for entire list of covered benefits.
- Pre-Existing Conditions: Acute onset of pre-existing condition coverage is available with this plan for ages below 80 years. For Age below 70 years, up to selected Medical Maximum per coverage period, and up to $25K per coverage period for Emergency Medical Evacuation. For Ages 70-79 years, up to $100K Medical Maximum per coverage period, and for ages above 80 years, this benefit is not available.
- Plan Brochure: Review the Visitor Secure Insurance Plan Brochure for policy details.
- Description of Coverage: Review Visitor Secure Plan Description of Coverage for policy exclusions and detailed information.
Visitor Secure Insurance PPO Network
Tokio Marine HCCMIS Visitor Secure Insurance has NO PPO network of doctors, hospitals, diagnostic labs, and other caregivers. Review Visitor Secure plan as it allows you to seek treatment with any provider such as doctor, clinic or hospital.
Visitor Secure Insurance – Apply to Quote/Buy Online
Quote/Apply/Buy Visitor Secure Insurance instantly online or print/complete the paper application along with the payment.
Visitor Secure Insurance – Renew/Extend Coverage
VisitorSecure Insurance coverage can be extended or renewed to a maximum period of 364 days. A $5 renewal additional fee apples for each renewal application.
- Renew Policy: Extend the policy coverage dates using Visitor Secure Insurance Renew Online.
Visitor Secure Insurance Client Zone
HCCMIS VisitorSecure Insurance client zone for existing policy holders to renew coverage dates, print ID cards, get the proof of coverage letter, submit claims, and more.
- Client Zone: Access the VisitorSecure Insurance Client Zone for existing policyholders.
- Claim Form: Submit the VisitorSecure Insurance Claim Form along with your bills and other supporting documents on the Client Zone for review and settlement.
Visitor Secure Insurance – Plan Notes
Please review Visitor Secure plan per additional information below:
- Coverage for individuals and dependents
- Short-term travel medical coverage
- Coverage limits keep premium costs low
- Coverage for Emergency Medical Evacuations
- Return of Mortal Remains or Cremation/Burial
- Freedom to seek treatment with hospital or doctor of your choice
- 24 hour secure access from anywhere in the world