Atlas Premium Insurance is a top-rated comprehensive visitors health insurance plan for non-US citizen visiting USA, also suits individuals and/or family needing visitors insurance while traveling to America and outside home country. Atlas Premium is an elite visitors insurance plan with the best high-end features offering elite coverage benefits for parents or relatives or tourist visiting USA. With included liability coverage benefits, policy is ideal suited for business travelers and offers highest travel medical coverage which is available to purchase from a minimum of 5 days up to a maximum of 364 days (one year), and is extendable/renewable up to 12 months (364 days) of continuous coverage.
Atlas Premium America visitors insurance suits discerning travelers outside their home country and provides exceptional coverage features and best quality short-term international travel health insurance. The plan offers acute onset of pre-existing condition visitor insurance coverage for ages below 80 years. Compared to standard Atlas America Insurance policy, the Atlas Premium America Insurance offers several coverage enhancements including higher benefit limits for emergency medical evacuation and repatriation, emergency reunion, trip interruption, loss of checked baggage or luggage, crisis response and natural disaster benefit.
Atlas Premium Insurance plan is administered by Tokio Marine HCC – Medical Insurance Services Group, and the policy is underwritten by Lloyds, the oldest insurance entity in the world.
- Quote and Buy Atlas Premium Insurance online, instant ID cards and proof of coverage.
- Review the Atlas Premium Insurance Brochure for plan summary of benefits.
- Review Atlas Premium Plan Description of Coverage for policy details and exclusions.
Atlas Premium Visitor Insurance
Atlas Premium Insurance plan highlights include:
- Atlas Premium America is for worldwide coverage including USA, plan suits foreign nationals visiting USA and traveling outside their home country.
- Atlas Premium International is for worldwide coverage excluding USA, policy is for US citizens or non-US citizens traveling abroad and outside of the United States of America.
- Offers acute onset of a pre-existing condition coverage for visitors to USA below age 80 years.
- No coinsurance to meet as plan pays 100% after the deductible for eligible expenses up to policy maximum.
- Maximum comprehensive coverage of up to $20,000 for age 80+.
- Plan is best suited for business travelers visiting USA or for travel abroad.
- Plan is ideal solution for parents visiting USA or relatives travel abroad.
- COVID-19/SARS-CoV-2: For policies purchased on or after July 15th, COVID-19 will be treated as any other eligible illness. The epidemic/pandemic exclusion has been updated, including an exception for COVID-19, allowing for COVID-19 to be covered as any other eligible illness.
Atlas Premium Insurance Plan Overview
Atlas Premium America plan is designed business travelers, relatives or parents visiting USA, and tourist coming to America for sightseeing, or Atlas Premium International policy is for travelers outside America who are going abroad to any foreign country.
- Eligibility: Visitors to USA or international travelers outside their home country (age more than 14 days).
- Policy Maximum: For ages 64 and younger, plan offers maximum coverage from US$50,000 to US$2,000,000 for the life of the plan. For travelers ages 65 to 79 years, the maximum coverage is limited to $100,000 and for ages 80 years and older it is reduced to $20,000.
- Plan Deductible: Choice of US$0, US$100, US$250, US$500, US$1000, US$2500 or US$5000 deductible per certificate/renewal period.
- Coinsurance Amount: No Coinsurance as plan pays 100% of eligible expenses (after the deductible) up to the overall maximum limit.
- Coverage Benefits: Covers Hospital Room and Board charges, Intensive Care unit charges, Local Ambulance, Physician visits, Surgeon Fees, Pre-admission tests, urgent care and emergency room are covered, Diagnostics: X-Rays, Labs, Prescription Drugs included.
- Duration: Minimum certificate period of 5 days to maximum coverage/renewal period of 1 year (364 days).
- Underwriter: Policy is underwritten by Lloyds, the oldest and largest insurance market in the world.
- Administrator: Plan is administered by Tokio Marine HCC – Medical Insurance Services Group, a subsidiary of Tokio Marine Group.
Atlas Premium Insurance Plan Details
Review the plan brochure for coverage benefits or the detailed description of coverage document for plan exclusions and in-depth policy information.
- Coverage Benefits: Covers Hospital Room and Board charges, Intensive Care unit charges, Local Ambulance, Physician visits, Surgeon Fees, Pre-admission tests and Hospital emergency room are covered, Diagnostics: X-Rays, Labs, Prescription Drugs included. Please refer to the “Summary of Benefits” table available in the plan brochure for entire list of covered benefits.
- Pre-Existing Conditions: Acute onset of pre-existing condition coverage is available with this plan for ages below 80 years. For Age below 70 years, up to selected Medical Maximum per coverage period, and up to $25K per coverage period for Emergency Medical Evacuation. For Ages 70-79 years, up to $100K Medical Maximum per coverage period, and for ages above 80 years, this benefit is not available.
- Plan Brochure: Review the Atlas Premium Insurance Plan Brochure for policy details.
- Description of Coverage: Review the Atlas Premium Insurance Description of Coverage for policy exclusions and detailed information.
Atlas Premium Insurance PPO Network
Atlas Premium Visitor Insurance has an extensive USA based and international PPO network of doctors, hospitals, labs, and other caregivers. Search for providers within the PPO network and save on co-insurance charges.
- USA Provider Network: Find doctors, surgeons, hospitals, clinics, labs, diagnostic centers, emergency rooms, urgent care centers, other providers by zip code in the U.S. included in Tokio Marine HCC PPO USA Provider Network, network services provided by FirstHealth.
- International Provider Network: Find limited international providers and caregivers outside the United States.
Atlas Premium Insurance – Apply to Quote/Buy Online
Quote/Apply/Buy Atlas Premium Insurance instantly online or print/complete the paper application along with the payment.
Atlas Premium Insurance – Renew/Extend Coverage
Atlas Premium Visitor Insurance coverage can be extended or renewed to a maximum period of 364 days. A $5 renewal additional fee apples for each renewal application.
- Renew Policy: Extend the policy coverage dates using Atlas Premium Insurance Renew Online.
Atlas Premium Insurance Client Zone
Atlas Premium Visitor Insurance client zone for existing policy holders to renew coverage dates, print ID cards, get the proof of coverage letter, submit claims, and more.