Sports Travel Insurance
Hazardous Sports Travel Insurance
Sports Travel Insurance plans offer adventure sports practitioners with sickness/illness and accident/injury coverage for and extreme sports when participants travel outside the home country of residence. Sports Travel Insurance offer additional coverage for extreme hazardous sports activity, both contact team sports or non-contact sports also.
VisitorInsuranceServices.com offers some of the top-rated adventure sports travel insurance plans from several premier companies that are experienced and efficient in handling international medical emergencies and injuries due to hazardous sports related activity. Some of these providers have deep experience in caring for the insured while on overseas adventures and need help in coordinating their medical care in different languages and across national borders.
Adventure Sports Travel Medical Insurance
Hazardous Sports Travel Insurance plans cover hazardous sports like parachuting, high-altitude mountain climbing, wake boarding, international surfing, winter skiing, scuba diving, jiujitsu, horseback riding, rock climbing, etc., having sports travel insurance that covers you outside your host country is very important. Athletes and sportsmen undergoing training or team members playing and participating in a sportive event, they need to focus on their game with speed, skill and stamina necessary to accomplish their goal. With a qualified extreme sports insurance plan that offers sports travel insurance coverage, you can focus on your goal of winning or competing or participation, and not worry about medical coverage for hospitalization for accidental injuries while doing these types of adventurous activities.
- Review, compare & buy top-rated sports travel plans.
- Instant policy ID cards & proof of coverage sent with purchase.
- Best choices from top-rated providers with good coverage.
- Covers a wide range of hazardous sports actives.
- Intercollegiate or Interscholastic Athletics included.
- Club Sports; or Organized Amateur Sports covered.
Top-rated Sports Travel Insurance Plans
Review extreme sports insurance benefits, quote & purchase hazardous sports insurance coverage features, apply to buy hazardous sports insurance plan instantly.
- Diplomat America Insurance with optional hazardous activity rider for USA visitors COVID-19
- Diplomat International Insurance with optional hazardous activity rider for international travelers COVID-19
- Patriot Platinum Insurance with optional adventure sports rider COVID-19
- Atlas Premium Insurance includes basic sports coverage in package benefits COVID-19
- Liaison Travel Plus Insurance with optional hazardous sports rider to add-on COVID-19
- Liaison Travel Medical Insurance with optional hazardous sports rider to add-on
Competitive Sports Travel Insurance
Don’t waste your time shopping around for best competitive sports travel insurance, because we have a hazardous sports insurance plan that covers your competitive or athletic sports activity or travel adventure, at the best possible price. We offer several hazardous sports insurance plans from top-rated carriers offering international travel coverage with affordable rates and featured benefits to protect you from unfortunate accidental injuries during competitive sporting events. We offer some of the top-rated sports travel insurance from several premier companies that are experienced and efficient in handling international medical emergencies. Some of these extreme sports insurance providers have deep experience in caring for the insured sportsmen or sportswomen while on overseas adventures and need help in coordinating their medical care in different languages and across national borders.
Hazardous Sports Insurance – Questions & Answers
Questions frequently asked and common answers for hazardous sport activity coverage:
Why Buy Adventure Sports Travel Insurance?
Cover Injury Risks with Hazardous Sports while Abroad
Be it contact team sports or non-contact extreme hazardous sports activity such as parachuting, high-altitude mountain climbing, wake boarding, international surfing, winter skiing, scuba diving, jiujitsu, horseback riding, rock climbing, etc., having a good sports travel insurance that covers you outside your home country is very important. Athletes and sportsmen undergoing training or team members participating in a sportive event, they need to focus on their speed, skill and stamina necessary to accomplish their goal. With a qualified plan that offers adventure sports travel insurance coverage in any host nation, you can focus on your goal of winning or competing or participation, and not worry about medical coverage for hospitalization for accidental injuries while doing these types of adventurous activities.
What are some examples of hazardous or extreme sports activities covered?
Hazardous Sports Activities at various risk levels
Examples of hazardous or extreme sports activities that are covered by Sports Travel Insurance include:
- White water rafting
- Scuba diving
- Rock climbing
- Rock climbing
- Mountain biking
- Bungee jumping
- Skiing and snowboarding
- Hand gliding
- Paragliding and kitesurfing
What are the features of Hazardous Sports Insurance coverage?
Hazardous Sports Insurance Coverage
Adventure Sports Insurance include many features such as:
- Plans cover adventure sports participants with illness and accident
- Coverage for sporty risks with extreme sport insurance
- Medical expenses for injury or sickness
- Emergency dental and vision coverage
- Prescription drugs and diagnostic tests
- Emergency medical evacuation
- Repatriation of mortal remains
- Emergency medical reunion
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Flight accident or common carrier accidental coverage
- Home country cover on return
- Trip cancellation
- Trip Interruption