Atlas MedEvac for Budget Travel to USA
Atlas MedEvac Insurance is a Medical Evacuation/Repatriation ONLY, sickness/injury coverage is NOT included in Budget plan.
Atlas MedEvac Insurance is a low-cost basic plan for foreign nationals visiting USA, also suits individuals and/or family seeking cheap MEDEVAC coverage while traveling to America. Atlas MedEvac suits economical travelers needing just repatriation/evacuation benefits only coverage while visiting USA.
Atlas MedEvac is designed for international visitors to the United States seeking emergency medical evacuation and repatriation only coverage, or international students supplementing coverage to meet school or visa requirements. Atlas MedEvac Insurance benefits include Emergency Medical Evacuation, Repatriation of Remains and Local Burial or Cremation. Be prepared for your global travel with Atlas MedEvac plan offering emergency travel benefits and multi-lingual assistance available 365 days a year.
- Quote and Buy Atlas MedEvac Insurance online, instant ID cards and proof of coverage.
- Review the Atlas MedEvac Insurance Brochure for policy summary of benefits
Atlas MedEvac Insurance plan is administered by Tokio Marine HCC – Medical Insurance Services Group, and the policy is underwritten by Lloyds, the oldest insurance entity in the world.
Atlas MedEvac Insurance Review
Medical Evacuation for USA
Atlas MedEvac Insurance Policy Information
Atlas MedEvac Insurance plan is a medical evacuation/repatriation plan only, and does not include any medical coverage for sickness or injury. The policy is designed to offer cheap supplement for budget conscious business travelers, international students and tourist coming to America or for travelers to America who are coming from any foreign country.
Atlas MedEvac Insurance Overview
Atlas MedEvac Insurance plan highlights include:
- Eligibility: Age 50 years and below (above 14 days) and visiting the United States only.
- Suits international visitors seeking emergency medical evacuation and repatriation coverage.
- Designed for foreign students supplementing coverage to meet school or visa requirements.
- Emergency Medical Evacuation.
- Repatriation of Mortal Remains.
- Local Burial or Cremation.
- Provides worldwide evacuation coverage.
- Ideal for anyone visiting USA and traveling outside their home country.
- Does NOT cover sickness or injury.
- Does NOT cover acute onset of a pre-existing condition coverage.
- MedEvac plan for budget conscious travelers visiting USA or for travel abroad.
Diplomat America Plan Details
Atlas MedEvac Insurance Details
Atlas MedEvac Insurance plan highlights and details include:
- Eligibility: Visitors to USA only (Age 50 years and below, older than 14 days).
- Emergency Medical Evacuation: Plan offers benefits included up $50,000 USD.
- Repatriation of Mortal Remains: Plan covers up to $25,000 USD.
- Local Burial or Cremation: Coverage amount up to $5,000 USD provided.
- Duration: Minimum certificate period of 5 days to maximum coverage/renewal period of 1 year (364 days).
- Underwriter: Policy is underwritten by Lloyds, the oldest and largest insurance market in the world.
- Administrator: Plan is administered by Tokio Marine HCC Medical Insurance Services, a subsidiary of Tokio Marine Group.
Atlas MedEvac Insurance Plan Brochure
Atlas MedEvac Insurance Review of the plan brochure for coverage information and summary of benefits along with broad outline of the policy features.
- Plan Brochure: Atlas MedEvac Insurance Review of the Atlas MedEvac Insurance Brochure for policy information, coverage features and plan summary of benefits.
Atlas MedEvac Insurance Certificate
Atlas MedEvac Insurance Review of the plan certificate for detailed coverage information and plan exclusions with in-depth policy benefits explanation.
- Certificate of Insurance: Review all the policy details available in the Atlas MedEvac America Insurance Certificate which is the detailed sample document of the master policy document.
Atlas MedEvac Insurance - Apply to Quote/Buy Online
Quote, apply, buy Atlas MedEvac Insurance instantly online or print/complete the paper application along with the payment.
Atlas MedEvac Insurance - Renew/Extend Coverage
Atlas MedEvac Insurance Client Zone
Atlas MedEvac Insurance clientzone for existing policy holders to renew coverage dates, print ID cards, get the proof of coverage letter, submit claims, and more.
Atlas MedEvac Cancellation & Refund Rules
Below are the rules pertaining to cancellation of the policy and refund of premium.
- Prior to Effective Date: If written email request is received by the plan administrator prior to the effective date of coverage, the paid premium is refunded minus a $25 cancellation fee.
- Active Policy: After that effective date, the premium is considered fully earned by the plan administrator and is non-refundable. Even if you have no claims with the current active policy certificate, partial refunds are not available with this policy.
Atlas MedEvac Insurance Plan FAQ
Below are some of the questions frequently asked with the Atlas MedEvac insurance plan gathered over many years:
Why do I need emergency medical evacuation insurance?
Low-cost option without medical benefits for emergencies
The health insurance that covers you in your home country may not cover an emergency medical evacuation as you travel or study abroad. If this is the case, then you can help prepare for a potential accident, injury, or illness with emergency medical evacuation coverage.
Does the Atlas MedEvac plan cover sickness/illness or injury?
NO health or medical coverage benefits included
No, the Atlas MedEvac plan is ONLY an emergency medical evacuation/repatriation plan and does NOT include medical coverage for sickness/illness or injury.
What benefits are included in the Atlas MedEvac plan?
Emergency MedEvac or Cremation or Burial only
The benefits included in the Atlas MedEvac insurance plan are:
- Emergency Medical Evacuation
- Repatriation of Remains
- Local Burial or Cremation
Who is the Atlas MedEvac plan is designed for?
Budget conscious or value focussed travelers to USA
The Atlas MedEvac plan suits foreign students studying in the United States and needing supplementing coverage to meet school or visa requirements. The plan also meets the needs of international visitors seeking emergency medical evacuation and repatriation coverage only for a budget or low-cost option.