Visitors Care Insurance is a scheduled or fixed benefits program with lifetime maximum limits or caps for each medical condition as specified in the schedule of benefits table available in the policy brochure.
Visitors Care policy is suited for non-US citizens visiting USA / intl. travel outside America. Visitors Care travel medical insurance plan offers maximum benefit of US$25,000, US$50,000 or US$100,000 for the life of the IMG Visitors Care plan with various deductible options of US$0, US$50 or US$100.
Visitors Care Plan offers optional Heart Care Plus Rider. In the event the insured person experiences a Myocardial Infarction (Heart Attack) or Stroke while the certificate is in force, and the condition is deemed to be pre-existing, the IMG VisitorsCare insurance will cover those expenses associated with said condition up to a maximum of $5,000 for ages 0 – 69 and up to $2,500 for ages 70+.
IMG VisitorsCare Insurance plan provides coverage for foreign nationals in the USA, and as well as worldwide, as long as the insured is outside his or her country of residence. VisitorsCare insurance is a visitor health insurance coverage administered by International Medical Group, Inc. (IMG) and underwritten by Sirius International Insurance Corporation.
Visitors Care Insurance Review
VisitorsCare Visitor Insurance policy plan review and highlights of coverage. IMG VisitorsCare Travel Insurance highlights are as follows:
- Eligibility: Short-term travel medical plan for individuals and families visiting USA and/or traveling outside America.
- Medical Maximum selections: $25,000, $50,000 or $100,000
- Deductible options from $0, $50 or $100
- Minimum purchase of 5 days renewable up to 24 months
- Acute-onset of Pre-existing Condition coverage
- Optional HeartCare Plus Rider for heart attack/stroke
- Emergency medical evacuation coverage available.
- Hospitalization, surgery, prescription drugs, ambulance service, emergency dental treatment and doctor visits.
- Return of Mortal Remains/Incidental Home Country Coverage
- Immediate coverage available, print virtual ID cards instantly after purchase.
- Freedom to seek treatment with hospital or doctor of your choice
- Renew online to extend policy coverage dates up to 12 months.
Visitors Care Insurance Plan Overview
IMG Visitors Care Insurance plan is short-term scheduled benefits plan with lifetime maximum capping for each medical condition as listed in the summary of benefits. The plan is designed for budget conscious non-U.S. residents who need temporary medical insurance as visitors to America, or while traveling for business or pleasure anywhere outside of their home country. Plan is suitable for relatives/parents visiting USA or going abroad to any foreign destination country.
Eligibility: Non-US residents as visitors to USA, or for international travel outside home country of residence.
- Policy Maximum: Plan offers maximum coverage from US$25,000, US$50,000 or US$100,000. For travelers over 80, the maximum coverage is US$10,000.
- Plan Deductible: Choice of US$0, US$50, US$100 per injury or sickness/illness. For travelers over 70, US$0 deductible option not available.
- PPO Network: No PPO network, seek treatment at any doctor, clinic or hospital.
- Duration: Minimum period of 5 days to initial maximum period up to 364 days (1 year), renewable for total period of 2 years (24 months).
- Pre-Existing Conditions: Acute onset of pre-existing condition coverage upto plan maximum selected is available with this plan for ages below 70 years.
- Coverage Benefits: Covers Hospital Room and Board charges, Intensive Care unit charges, Local Ambulance, Physician visits, Surgeon Fees, Pre-admission tests and Hospital emergency room are covered, Diagnostics: X-Rays, Labs, Prescription Drugs included. Please refer to the “Summary of Benefits” table available in the plan brochure for entire list of covered benefits and the specified limits.
- Administrator: Plan is administered by International Medical Group Inc (IMG).
- Underwriter: Policy is underwritten by Sirius International Insurance Corporation.
Visitors Care – Plan Brochure
Review the plan brochure for coverage information including the summary of benefits table.
- Plan Brochure: Review the Visitors Care Plan Brochure for plan information.
Visitors Care – Certificate of Insurance
Review the plan sample certificate of insurance for detailed coverage information including plan exclusions and in-depth policy benefits.
- Certificate of Insurance: Review all the policy details available in the Visitors Care Insurance Certificate which is the detailed sample document of the master policy.
VisitorsCare Insurance PPO Network
IMG Visitors Care Insurance has NO PPO network of doctors, hospitals, diagnostic labs, and other caregivers. The plan allows you to seek treatment with any provider such as doctor, clinic or hosptal.
Visitors Care Insurance – Quote/Buy Online or Apply
Quote/Apply/Buy instantly online or print/complete the paper application along with the payment.
VisitorsCare Plan Renew/Extend Coverage
The coverage can be extended or renewed for an unexpired policy certificate to a total maximum period of 24 months. A $5 renewal additional fee apples for each renewal application.
- Renew Policy: Extend the policy coverage dates using IMG Visitors Care Plan Renew Online.
Visitors Care Insurance Client Dashboard
IMG Visitors Care client resources for existing policy holders to renew coverage dates, print ID cards, get the proof of coverage letter, submit claims, and more.
- Client Dashboard: Access the IMG Visitors Care coverage on the IMG Client Resources dashboard for existing policyholders.
- Claim Form: Download and submit the IMG Visitors Care Claim Form along with your bills and other supporting documents on the IMG Client Resources dashboard for review and settlement.
VisitorsCare Plan Notes
Please review the IMG Visitors Care Insurance for additional plan information below:
- Acute Onset of Pre-existing Condition: A sudden and unexpected outbreak or reoccurrence that is of short duration, is rapidly progressive, and requires urgent medical care. A pre-existing Condition that is chronic or congenital, or that gradually becomes worse over time is not covered. This does not include any condition for which, as of the effective date, the insured person knew or reasonably foresaw he/she would receive, knew he/she should receive, had scheduled, or were told that he/she must or should receive, any medical care, drugs or treatment.
- Short-term travel medical coverage
- Coverage for individuals and dependents
- Coverage for Emergency Medical Evacuations
- Return of Mortal Remains or Cremation/Burial
- Freedom to seek treatment with hospital or doctor of your choice
- Coverage outside home country of residence
- Incidental Home Country Coverage
- 24 hour secure access from anywhere in the world
- Coverage limits keep premium costs low