Trip Cancellation Insurance or Trip Interruption Insurance plans are ideal coverage to protects from trip loss costs when booking all types of trips or travel – business, leisure, weekend get-aways or international excursions. Life can be unpredictable so can international travel, be ready for anything with the trip cancellation interruption coverage.
Trip Cancellation Insurance or Trip Interruption Insurance are trip travel insurance plans that offer simple packaged solutions designed for short term travel, vacations, cruises and tours, safeguards your trip investment against unforseen events/incidents. Trip travel insurance plans offer good travel coverage (no deductible) at affordable prices. Benefits include coverage for medical expenses (pre-existing conditions may be covered), dental expenses, prescription drugs expenses, emergency medical evacuation. Cruise Vacation plans can also cover your losses (non refundable ticket costs) due to a trip cancellation, trip interruption, lost baggage etc. Some plans offer – cancel for any reason – coverage also, if the policy is purchased well in advance.
Trip Cancellation Insurance Plans
Quote, compare plan benefits, review coverage, apply and buy a trip cancellation/interruption plan online to protect travel costs.
Trip Cancellation Insurance Review
Review of important features typically included in Trip Cancellation / Interruption plans:
- Plans offer protection of trip costs and associated risks
- Trip cancellation/loss or travel interruption and delay coverage
- Trip Cancellation to reimburse your nonrefundable trip costs
- Trip Interruption can reimburse your non-refundable prepaid and unused trip payments
- Medical Emergency and Evacuation protection
- Baggage loss or Baggage Delay coverage
- Medical Expenses for Injury or Sickness
- Repatriation of Mortal Remains
- Emergency Medical Evacuation and Reunion
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Flight Accident or Common Carrier Accidental Coverage
- Home Country cover on return back
Trip Cancellation Insurance FAQ
Below are some of the questions frequently asked with Trip Cancellation or Trip Interruption insurance plans: