Patriot Exchange Insurance or Patriot Exchange Program plan is designed for exchange visitors on J1 visa or foreign students studying in USA or international exchange visitors in any nation abroad, suits participants of cultural exchange programs also. Patriot Exchange is medical insurance for individuals, families and even groups needing coverage when involved in educational pursuit or cultural exchange outside their residence country.
Patriot Exchange Visitor Insurance is designed for students participating in international programs, cultural exchange participants such as J1 visa holders who are Au Pairs, graduates and international students, scholars and educators, and their dependents. Patriot Exchange plan coverage is designed to meet the U.S. J1 visa travel insurance requirements, quote, review, apply and buy online.
Patriot Exchange Travel Insurance is available in two choices: the Standard Short-Term Travel Plan is designed to meet the U.S. visa travel insurance requirements for a student studying abroad or a participant of cultural exchange, while the Basic Short-Term Travel Plan is more of an economical plan. Both plans provide coverage for dependents and may be purchased in monthly increments. Plan maximums up to US$500,000 and is renewable up to 48 months if minimum of three months is purchased.
For detailed plan information, please review the Patriot exchange insurance brochure. If you want to buy the policy for a group of 2 or more individuals (group rate savings), please consider the Patriot group exchange insurance.
Patriot Exchange Insurance plan is administered by International Medical Group, Inc. (IMG) and underwritten by Sirius International Insurance Corporation.
Patriot Exchange Program Insurance
Patriot Exchange Program Insurance policy plan review and highlights of coverage are as follows:
- Eligibility: Short-term health plan for cultural exchange participants and families needing medical coverage in USA or abroad.
- Plan maximums limits up to $500,000 per injury or illness, Lifetime Maximum $5,000,000
- No coinsurance and choice of Deductible options
- Plans are renewable up to 48 months if minimum of one month is purchased
- Coverage for students, groups, and/or their spouses and unmarried dependent children traveling with them
- Groups may purchase customizable annually renewable long term plans
- Freedom to seek treatment with hospital or doctor of your choice
- Universal Rx pharmacy discount savings
- 24 hour secure access from anywhere in the world to manage your account at any time
- Student Health Center $5 co-pay per visit
- Optional Add-On coverage available for high school sports, interscholastic, intramural, or club sports, personal liability and legal assistance
- Emergency medical evacuation coverage available.
- Hospitalization, surgery, prescription drugs, ambulance service, emergency dental treatment and doctor visits.
- Return of Mortal Remains/Incidental Home Country Coverage
- Immediate coverage available, print virtual ID cards instantly after purchase.
- Freedom to seek treatment with hospital or doctor of your choice
Patriot Exchange Program Insurance – Quote/Buy Online or Apply
Quote/Apply/Buy instantly online or print/complete the paper application along with the payment.
- Quote/Buy Online: Get instant quote & Buy Patriot Exchange Program coverage online.
- Application Form: Complete, mail/fax the IMG Patriot Exchange Program Paper Application along with requisite premium payment.
Patriot Exchange Program – Plan Brochure
Review the plan brochure for coverage information including the summary of benefits table.
- Plan Brochure: Review the Patriot Exchange Program Plan Brochure for plan information.
Patriot Exchange Program – Certificate of Insurance
Review the plan sample certificate of insurance for detailed coverage information including plan exclusions and in-depth policy benefits.
- Certificate of Insurance: Review all the policy details available in the Patriot Exchange Program Insurance Certificate which is the detailed sample document of the master policy.
Patriot Exchange Insurance PPO Network
IMG Patriot Exchange Program Insurance has an extensive USA based and international PPO network of doctors, hospitals, diagnostic labs, and other caregivers. The plan uses the third-party FirstHealth PPO network and also the United HealthCare PPO network for caregivers and providers.
- Provider Network: Search and find doctors, hospitals, labs, and other providers within the IMG PPO Network to to save on coinsurance charges.
Patriot Exchange Plan Renew/Extend Coverage
The coverage can be extended or renewed for an unexpired policy certificate to extend the coverage has to be renewed monthly for up to 12 month periods, for a maximum of 48 continuous months. A $5 renewal additional fee apples for each renewal application.
- Renew Policy: Extend the policy coverage dates using IMG Patriot Exchange Program Plan Renew Online.
Patriot Exchange Program Insurance Client Dashboard
IMG Patriot Exchange Program client resources for existing policy holders to renew coverage dates, print ID cards, get the proof of coverage letter, submit claims, and more.
- Client Dashboard: Access the IMG Patriot Exchange Program coverage on the IMG Client Resources dashboard for existing policyholders.
- Claim Form: Download and submit the IMG Patriot Exchange Program Claim Form along with your bills and other supporting documents on the IMG Client Resources dashboard for review and settlement.
Patriot Exchange Plan Review
Patriot Exchange Plan review and policy benefits with highlights of coverage. Note: Eligible Medical Expenses are limited to Usual, Reasonable and Customary Limits per Period of Coverage unless stated as Maximum Limit. Groups may also purchase a customizable long-term plan. Any coverages, benefits and premium rates offered are in U.S. Dollars. Benefits are subject to exclusions and limitations. This is only a summary and does not supersede in any way the Certificate of Insurance and governing policy documents (together the “Insurance Contract”). The Insurance Contract is the only source of the actual benefits provided.
Patriot Exchange Plan provides a maximum medical coverage limit
of up to $5,000,000
|Deductible||Plan deductible choices of $0, $100, $250 or $500 per illness or injury available|
|Optional Add-on Riders||
|Plan Administrator||Patriot Exchange Insurance policy is administered in USA and worldwide by IMG Insurance.|
|Plan Underwriter||Patriot Exchange Insurance coverage is underwritten and issued by Sirius International Insurance Corporation, rated A (excellent) by A.M.Best and A- by Standard & Poor’s.|