Patriot Group Travel Medical Insurance for 5 or more Individuals
Review the Patriot Group Travel Medical Insurance plan for groups of 5 or more, non-US residents visiting the USA or traveling outside their home country, or US citizens traveling abroad, purchase for 5 days, renew up to 2 years, 10% discount for group rates.
Patriot Group Medical Travel Insurance is a group travel medical insurance plan for groups of 5 or more visitors to USA and/or anyone traveling outside their home country. Patriot Group Travel Medical Insurance provides coverage for groups of five or more non-U.S. citizens and/or American citizens who need temporary visitor medical insurance while traveling for business or pleasure anywhere outside their home country. Patriot Group Travel Insurance offers a 10% discount from Patriot Travel Medical Insurance and has one easy-to-use enrollment form. Patriot Group Travel Insurance offers coverage from a minimum of five days up to a maximum of two years.
- Quote and Buy Patriot Group Travel Medical Insurance online
- Review Patriot Group Travel Medical Insurance Brochure
- Review Patriot Group Travel Medical Insurance Certificate
There are two Patriot Group Travel plans that provide up to $2,000,000 of medical coverage with a choice of deductibles and policy maximums. Patriot International Group provides coverage for U.S. citizens traveling outside the U.S. and Patriot America Group provides coverage for non-U.S. citizens traveling outside their home country. In addition to medical benefits, the plans include coverage for medical evacuation and repatriation.
Patriot Group Travel Medical Insurance is administered worldwide by International Medical Group (IMG), and the policy coverage is underwritten and issued by Sirius Specialty Insurance Corporation, rated A (excellent) by A.M.Best and A- by Standard & Poor’s.
Patriot Group Travel Medical Ins. Review
Group Travel Medical Plan for 5+
VIS Product Rating:
Patriot Group Travel Health Insurance Policy Information
For more details, review the Patriot Group Travel Medical Insurance Brochure, the in-depth coverage description is available in the Patriot Group Travel Medical Certificate of Insurance sample document.
Two plan options are available:
- Patriot Group Travel Medical America for 5+ groups of foreign residents visiting the USA (and other nations).
- Patriot Group Travel Medical International for 5+ groups of USA residents or foreign residents traveling abroad outside America to any destination country outside their home country.
To purchase the policy, complete the online application to Quote and Buy Patriot Group Travel Medical Insurance. If you prefer not to apply online, you can also print and complete the paper application, mail/fax the Patriot Group Travel Medical Insurance Application along with premium payment, calculate the quoted rates using the supplied rate table.
Renew Patriot Travel Medical Insurance or extend an existing policy online prior to expiration date, Patriot Group Travel Medical Insurance is extendable and renewable up to 24 months (2 years) of continuous coverage.
Patriot Group Travel Medical Insurance - Plan Overview
Patriot Group Travel Medical Insurance plan is designed for groups of five or more visitors or travelers, student travel groups, groups of missionaries, etc. The plan highlights are as follows:
- Eligibility: Groups of 5 or more visiting USA or traveling abroad
- Offers short-term coverage for groups for medical expenses from unexpected injuries or illnesses
- Single plan for entire group of travelers with discounted premium rates by 10% compared to the Patriot individual plan
- Choice of Medical Maximum Limits from $50,000 to $2,000,000
- Choice ofDeductible options from $0 to $2,500
- Two plan designs – one for U.S. citizens and one for non-U.S. citizens traveling outside their home country
- Available in monthly and daily rates and renewable up to 24 months (if one month is purchased)
- Emergency medical evacuation and repatriation of mortal remains benefit
- Hospitalization, surgery, prescription drugs, ambulance service, emergency dental treatment and doctor visits.
- Common Carrier Accidental Benefit and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Guarantee issued policy as no medical underwriting to determine eligibility
- Freedom to seek treatment with the hospital or doctor of your choice
- Emergency medical evacuations and repatriation of mortal remains
- Trip cancellation, travel delay and baggage delay benefits available
- Universal Rx pharmacy discount savings
- Optional Chaperone Rider benefit
- 24 hour secure access from anywhere in the world to manage your account at any time
- Immediate coverage available, print virtual ID cards instantly after purchase.
- Underwritten by Sirius Insurance and Administered by IMG Insurance
Patriot Group Travel Medical Plan Details
Patriot Platinum policy is designed for anyone traveling to the United States of America, suitable for international travelers and tourists or relatives/parents visiting USA from any foreign country.
- Eligibility: Visitors to USA and any traveling outside their home country to the United States. All applicants must maintain permanent residency outside of the United States. Coverage is available to the primary insured, a second insured adult, unmarried dependent children, or even if children traveling alone.
- Duration: Minimum period of 15 days initial purchase, to maximum coverage duration of 1 year (365 days).
- Maximum Amount: Plan offers maximum coverage choices for visitors ages below 70 years: Plan A: $50,000, Plan B: $100,000, Plan C: $250,000, Plan D: $500,000, and Plan E: $1,000,000; amounts are for the life of the plan or coverage duration. For visitors age 70 – 79 years, maximum coverage choices up to $100,000 (plans A and B only); for travelers 80 years and older, coverage maximum is US$20,000.
- Deductible: Choice of USD $0, $50, $100, $250, $500, $1000, $2500, or $5,000 deductible (accumulated amount) per person per certificate plan period.
Traveling to the United States: After you pay the selected deductible, the plan pays 80% up to $5,000 of eligible costs, then 100% to the Medical Maximum. There will be an additional $250 deductible for each emergency room visit as a result of an Illness. The ER deductible will be waived if hospital admittance is within 12 hours of the incident.
- Pre-Existing Condition: Exclusion: 24 Months prior to the start date of coverage.
- Emergency Medical Evacuation and Repatriation: $500,000
- Return of Mortal Remains: $50,000
- Emergency Medical Reunion: $50,000
- Return of Minor Child: $50,000
- Interruption of Trip: $5,000
- Loss of Baggage: $50 per article; up to a maximum of $250
- Emergency Dental Treatment: Accident: Usual & Customary expense covered, and Palliative: $100
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment: $25,000 (Enhanced Benefit Amounts available) with paralysis and
coma, seat belt and airbag, felonious assault and home alteration and vehicle modification benefits.
- Political and Natural Disaster Evacuation: $50,000
- Travel Assistance: Travel assistance services are also available.
- Optional Plan Enhancements: Athletic & Hazardous Activity Benefit available for team and other dangerous sport activity as specified.
- Other Coverage Benefits: Covers Hospital Room and Board charges, Intensive Care unit charges, Local Ambulance, Physician visits, Surgeon Fees, Pre-admission tests and Hospital emergency room are covered, Diagnostics: X-Rays, Labs, Prescription Drugs.
- Administrator: Patriot Platinum is administered by International Medical Group, Inc. (IMG)
- Underwriter: Patriot Platinum is underwritten by Sirius Specialty Insurance Corportation, rated “A” (excellent) by A.M. Best.
Patriot Group Travel Medical Insurance - Plan Brochure
Review the plan brochure for coverage information including the summary of benefits table.
- Plan Brochure: Review the Patriot Group Travel Medical Plan Brochure for plan information.
Patriot Group Travel Medical - Certificate of Insurance
Review the plan sample certificate of insurance for detailed coverage information including plan exclusions and in-depth policy benefits.
Patriot Group Travel Medical Insurance PPO Network
IMG Patriot Group Travel Health Insurance has an extensive USA based and international PPO network of doctors, hospitals, labs, and other caregivers. The plan uses the third-party FirstHealth PPO network and also the United HealthCare PPO network for caregivers and providers.
- Provider Network: Search and find doctors, hospitals, labs, and other providers within the IMG PPO Network to to save on coinsurance charges.
Patriot Group Travel Medical Insurance - Quote/Buy Online or Apply
Patriot Group Travel Medical Insurance - Renew/Extend Coverage
IMG Patriot Group Travel Insurance coverage can be extended or renewed to a maximum period of 364 days. A $5 renewal additional fee apples for each renewal application.
- Renew Policy: Extend the Patriot Group Travel Medical plan coverage dates using Patriot Group Travel Medical Plan Renew Online.
Patriot Group Travel Medical Insurance Client Dashboard
Patriot Group Travel Medical America plan client resources for existing policy holders to renew coverage dates, print ID cards, get the proof of coverage letter, submit claims, and more.
- Client Dashboard: Access the Patriot Group Travel Medical Plan on the IMG Client Resources dashboard for existing policyholders.
- Claim Form: Download and submit the Patriot Group Travel Medical Plan Claim Form along with your bills and other supporting documents on the IMG Client Resources dashboard for review and settlement.
Patriot Group Travel Medical Cancellation & Refund Rules
Below are the rules pertaining to cancellation of the policy and refund of premium.
- Prior to Effective Date: If written email request is received by the plan administrator prior to the effective date of coverage, the paid premium is refunded minus a $25 cancellation fee.
- Active Policy: After that effective date, the premium is considered fully earned by the plan administrator and is non-refundable. Even if you have no claims with the current active policy certificate, partial refunds are not available with this policy.
Patriot Group Travel Medical Insurance Plan Questions & Answers
Below are some of the questions frequently asked with the Patriot Group Travel Medical insurance plan gathered over many years:
What are some of the salient features of the Patriot Group Travel Medical policy?
Patriot Group Travel Medical Insurance Highlights
Patriot Group Travel Medical Insurance plan highlights are as follows: