Patriot America Plus Visitors Insurance for USA
Patriot America Plus is a comprehensive plan for foreign-nationals as visitors to the USA, this Covid-19 complaint coverage includes Acute Onset of Pre-Existing Conditions and offers wide-PPO network of providers, renewable up to 2 years. Plan is administered by International Medical Group (IMG) and underwritten by SiriusPoint.
Patriot America Plus Insurance provides comprehensive coverage for visitors to USA, or non-US citizens traveling to America or outside country of residence. Patriot Plus Insurance is a visitors insurance plan for visiting USA, this comprehensive policy is very similar to the standard Patriot America Insurance policy, but the IMG Patriot America Plus policy provides enhanced benefits with the important feature acute onset of pre-existing condition coverage up to policy maximum selected for individuals who are aged below 70 years. However, the standard Patriot America plan excludes the “sudden and unexpected recurrence” of pre-existing condition coverage benefit found in the IMG Patriot America Plus policy.
- Quote and Buy Patriot America Plus Insurance online
- Review the Patriot America Plus Insurance Brochure
- Review the Patriot America Plus Insurance Certificate
The IMG Patriot America Plus Insurance offers policy maximum amount selection up to $1 million USD, a wide choice of policy deductibles, travel health benefits for sickness/injury with coverage for Acute Onset of Pre-existing Conditions, emergency medical and political evacuation, repatriation, assistance services, and much more. The Patriot Plus plan offers competitive and affordable quoted rates for relatives or parents visiting USA, and tourists visiting the United States.
IMG Patriot America Plus is administered by International Medical Group (IMG), and is underwritten by SiriusPoint Specialty Insurance Corporation, which is rated A “Excellent” by A.M. Best.
Patriot America Plus Insurance Highlights
- Visitor medical plan for USA visitors
- Short-term plan with coverage outside home country
- Coverage for individuals, groups, and their dependents
- Maximum limit choices of USD 50K, 100K, 500K or 1 million
- One time deductible options range from $0 to $2,500
- Plan is available in daily and monthly rates
- Acute onset of pre-existing condition coverage available
- Extend or renew policy to 24 months total duration
- Wide PPO network of doctors, hospitals, providers
- Freedom to seek treatment within or outside PPO network
- Save on co-insurance costs within PPO network
- Universal Rx pharmacy discount savings included
- Access policy certificate on the Client Dashboard online
Patriot America Plus Insurance Suits
- Relatives/Parents visiting USA from overseas
- Foreign nationals visiting USA on B1/B2 visa
- Exchange students or college students studying in America
- International tourists or vacationers to the U.S.
- Graduating seniors or summer interns on USA trips
- Foreign au pairs and nannies working w/families in USA
- New immigrants needing interim coverage in USA
Patriot America Plus Insurance Information
IMG Patriot America Plus Insurance plan is designed for relatives/parents visiting USA or international travelers going abroad to any foreign destination country.
Patriot America Plus Plan Overview
The IMG Patriot Plus Visitor Health Insurance policy highlights are as follows:
- Eligibility: Visitors to USA or international travelers visiting outside home country of residence.
- Policy Maximum: Plan offers maximum coverage from US$50,000 to US$1,000,000 for the life of the plan. For travelers over 70 years age, the maximum coverage is $50,000 and for 80 years and older it is $10,000.
- Plan Deductible: Choice of US$0, US$100, US$250, US$500, US$1000 or US$2500 deductible per certificate period.
- Coinsurance Amount: For treatment received outside the PPO network, 20% coinsurance applies for the first $5000 in eligible expenses beyond the chosen policy deducible. For eligible U.S. claims incurred inside the PPO network, the coinsurance is waived and the policy pays 100% after the chosen deductible up to the plan maximum selected.
- Duration: Minimum period of 5 days to initial maximum period up to 1 year (364 days).
- Pre-Existing Conditions: Acute onset of pre-existing condition coverage is available with this policy for ages below 70 years.
- COVID-19: Testing and treatment of Covid-19 coronavirus infection is included.
- Coverage Benefits: Covers Hospital Room and Board charges, Intensive Care unit charges, Local Ambulance, Physician visits, Surgeon Fees, Pre-admission tests and Hospital emergency room are covered, Diagnostics: X-Rays, Labs, Prescription Drugs included. Please refer to the “Summary of Benefits” table available in the policy brochure for entire list of covered benefits.
- Administrator: Plan is administered by International Medical Group Inc (IMG).
- Underwriter: Policy is underwritten by SiriusPoint Specialty Insurance Corporation, a top rated global specialty underwriter.
Patriot America Plus plan provides sickness/injury coverage for non-U.S. citizens visiting the United States and anyone traveling outside home country of primary residence. The Patriot Plus plan offers individuals, families, and groups of five or more travelers with comprehensive benefits, and can be purchased from a choice of a wide range of plan maximum limits and deductible options that fits every budget.
Patriot America Plus Insurance Plan offers excellent benefits and services to meet the needs of a wide array of needs for travelers. With access to emergency medical services and international treatment, visitors to USA can enjoy their visit knowing that their health is protected under Patriot America Plus plan for sickness/injury. Patriot America Plus Review of coverage under the PatriotAmericaPlus comprehensive plan is suitable for relatives or parents visiting USA, international tourists traveling on on vacations to America. Patriot America Plus Plan offers continuous coverage protection from a minimum 5 days to maximum duration of 365 days (1 year), and coverage is renewable up to 2 years. Patriot America Plus Review of plan benefit information, policy options, coverage details to quote, buy and purchase policy instantly online.
Patriot Plus Plan Details
Please review the IMG Patriot America Plus policy details and additional information below:
- Injury during Recreational Sports & Activities
- Emergency Medical Evacuation, Reunion or Political Evacuation
- Return of Mortal Remains or Cremation/Burial
- Return of Minor Children
- Coverage outside country of residence
- Trip Interruption and Lost Luggage Coverage
- Coverage for Terrorism, Natural Disaster, Identity Theft
|Patriot America Plus|
|Patriot America Plus Plan Information & Highlights|
|Quote & Buy Online||Buy Patriot America Plus Insurance, receive proof of coverage and ID cards instantly.|
|Review Plan Brochure||Patriot America Plus Insurance Brochure|
|Renew Coverage Online||Renew Patriot Insurance Online, extend coverage dates from 5 days to a total duration of 2 years
Keeps coverage active without letting the policy lapse/expire.
Note: A $5 renewal fee applies each time you renew.
|Plan Eligibility||Non-US citizen visiting USA for business or pleasure.
Note: US citizens living abroad (expats) and visiting the United States are eligible to purchase this policy, based upon primary residency outside the US.
|Area of Coverage||Coverage area is outside home country of primary residency.|
|Coverage Period or Plan Duration||Coverage period minimum length of 5 days to maximum policy duration of 365 days (1 year).|
|Maximum Medical Benefit||Age below 70 years:
Maximum coverage options include: $50,000, $100,000, $500,000 or $1,000,000
Ages 70 to 79 years:
Maximum coverage limited: $50,000
Age 80 years or older:
Maximum coverage limited: $10,000
Note: This overall maximum limit is limit amount applies per person, per certificate period of coverage, as specified by age of member.
This maximum amount excludes Emergency Medical Evacuation, Accidental Death and Dismemberment, Common Carrier Accidental Death, and other benefits listed below which have own separate limits.
|Deductible||Options are $0, $100, $250, $500, $1,000 or $2,500 per certificate period.
Note: The deductible is one time, per person, per 12 month period of coverage.
Higher the selected deductible, lower the premium cost paid to purchase for selected maximum coverage.
|Coinsurance||For treatment received within USA:
Inside the PPO Network, policy pays 100% of eligible medical expenses after the deductible up to the overall maximum limit selected.
Outside of the PPO Network, policy pays 80% of eligible medical expenses after the deductible up to $5,000, then 100% to the overall maximum limit.
For treatment received outside the U.S.:
For the certificate period, there is no co-insurance and plan pay 100% of eligible expenses after the deductible up to the overall maximum limit.
Note: Coinsurance is per person per 12 month period of coverage.
Search the PPO network for preferred providers and save on coinsurance costs.
|Preferred Provider PPO Network||Search for doctors/hospitals within the Patriot Insurance Provider PPO Network.
Note: Save on coinsurance costs by selecting a caregiver inside the Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) network.
Access care at any doctor or hospital, even outside the PPO network.
|Inpatient & Outpatient Benefits (Subject to the coinsurance and deductible when applicable, and Usual, Reasonable, and Customary (URC) charges)|
|Inpatient Hospital Room & Board Charges||Hospital Room & Boarding charges, including Laboratory Tests, X-rays, Prescription Medical and other miscellaneous charges
Charges for Emergency Room, Intensive Care Unit (ICU) & Surgical Treatment
Pre-admission test before hospital admission
Doctor fees including Surgeon, attending/consulting physician, nurse practitioner, and other medical professionals.
Diagnostic procedures, nursing services, prescription medication.
Home Nursing Care and durable medical equipment costs.
Note: Usual, Reasonable and Customary (URC) up to the maximum covered amount selected.
|Outpatient Medical Expenses||Charges for outpatient surgical treatment, use of outpatient surgical facility
Doctor fees including Surgeon, attending/consulting physician, nurse practitioner, and other medical professionals.
Hospital Emergency Room, Urgent Care, Diagnostic X-rays, CAT scan, PET scan or MRI, Laboratory Services, Prescription Drugs
Note: Usual, Reasonable and Customary (URC) up to the maximum selected.
|Other Treatment & Services||Emergency Dental Treatment for Injury to Sound, Natural Teeth, $300 maximum limit
Local Ambulance & Medical Transport
Mental & Nervous Disorder, & Substance Abuse
Note: Usual, Reasonable and Customary (URC) up to the maximum coverage selected.
|Hospital Room and Board||Average semi-private room rate up to the maximum limit, including nursing services
Note: Hospital Indemnity pays for incidental hospital charges
|Intensive Care Unit||Up to the maximum limit, Usual, Reasonable, and Customary (URC) charges apply.|
|Eligible Medical Expenses||Up to the maximum limit
Note: Usual, reasonable and customary (URC) charges, when covered illness or injury results in hospitalization as inpatient.
|Acute Onset of a Pre-existing Condition||For Age below 70 years:
Up to the maximum limit for Medical Expenses for treatment of Acute Onset of Pre-existing Condition, and
Up to 25,000 per coverage period for Emergency Medical Evacuation
For Age above 70 years:
This benefit is not available if insured is 70 years or older
Note: A sudden and unexpected outbreak or recurrence of a Pre-existing Condition which occurs
1. spontaneously and without advance warning either in the form of Physician recommendations or symptoms, is of short duration, is rapidly progressive, and requires urgent medical care;
2. after the Effective Date; and
3. prior to the age shown in the Schedule of Benefits/Limits. Treatment must be obtained within 24 hours of the sudden and unexpected outbreak or recurrence.
A Pre-existing Condition which is a chronic or congenital condition or that gradually becomes worse over time and/or known, scheduled, required, or expected medical care, drugs or Treatments existing or necessary prior to the Effective Date are not considered to be an Acute Onset.
Only “Acute Onset of Pre-existing conditions” is covered for ages below 70 years for non-U.S. Citizens visiting USA, up to the specified limit for an acute onset of a pre-existing condition if the condition occurs in the United States during your coverage period, and if you receive treatment in the United States within 24 hours of the sudden and unexpected recurrence.
|Emergency Room (ER) Services||Up to the maximum limit for accident/injury or illness with inpatient admission.
Note: For treatment inside the U.S., additional $250 co-payment for each use of emergency room for illness, unless member is admitted to the hospital.
No co-payment for emergency room treatment of an injury.
|Evacuation Benefits (Eligible expenses NOT subject to deductible or coinsurance)|
|Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)||Principal sum for accidental death: $25,000
The insured members death must occur within 90 days of the accident
For Dismemberment (Loss of limb or sight) please see the schedule in AD&D benefit section in the policy certificate.
Note: Not subject to deductible or coinsurance.
Excludes loss due to common carrier accident which is separately covered.
|Common Carrier Accidental Death||$50,000 per insured member.
Note: Amounts above are per insured member.
Not subject to deductible or coinsurance.
A $250,000 maximum benefit limit per lifetime and per family applies.
|Emergency Medical Evacuation||Lifetime maximum benefit amount of $1,000,000.
Note: This benefit amount is in addition to the medical maximum.
For acute onset of pre-existing condition, lower amount as specified.
This benefit must be approved in advance and coordinated by the plan administrator.
|Return of Minor Children||Up to $50,000 per certificate period.
Note: This benefit must be approved in advance and coordinated by the policy administrator.
|Return or Repatriation of Mortal Remains||Up to $50,000 Maximum Limit per lifetime for return of the Insured Person’s Mortal Remains or ashes to Country of Residence, or
Up to $5,000 Maximum Limit per Insured Person for preparation, local burial or cremation of the Insured Person’s mortal remains at the place of death.
Note: This benefit must be approved in advance and coordinated by the policy administrator.
|Emergency Reunion||Up to $50,000 maximum limit per lifetime.
Note: This benefit must be approved in advance and coordinated by the plan administrator.
|Terrorism||$50,000 maximum lifetime limit, eligible medical expenses only.
Note: This benefit is not subject to deductible or coinsurance.
|Political Evacuation||$10,000 lifetime maximum.
Note: This benefit must be approved in advance and coordinated by the administrator.
|Recreational Sports & Activities||Up to the maximum limit for non-organized, non-contact sports and non-collision activities.|
|Trip Interruption||$5,000 per certificate period|
|Lost Luggage||$50 per item is paid for checked-in baggage that is lost.
Maximum of $250 per certificate period.
|Incidental Trips||Maximum up to a cumulative two weeks.|
|End-of-Trip Home Country Coverage||Maximum 1 month for every 6 months of continuous coverage.
Subject to a maximum 2 months.
|Emergency Dental||$100 per maximum Limit for necessary treatment of sudden unexpected pain to sound natural teeth.
Usual, Reasonable, & Customary for necessary emergency dental treatment due to an accident.
|Natural Disaster||Replacement accommodations provided with a maximum $250/day for 5 days.|
|Hospital Indemnity||Daily $100 per overnight of inpatient hospitalization charges.
Up to a maximum limit of 10 overnights.
|Identity Theft||$500 lifetime maximum limit|
|Personal liability||Benefit limit of $10,000.
Note: This personal liability benefit is embedded in the coverage.
|Optional Riders – Except enhanced AD&D rider, optional riders apply to all members.|
|Adventure Sports Rider||Age 0 to 49 years: Lifetime Maximum of $50,000.
Age 50 to 59 years: Lifetime Maximum of $30,000.
Age 60 to 64 years: Lifetime Maximum of $15,000.
Age 65+ years: Not available.
|Enhanced AD&D Rider||Up to an additional $400,000.
Note: This benefit is available to the primary insured member only.
|Citizenship Return Rider||Up to the maximum limit.|
|Evacuation Plus Rider||Non-life-threatening medical evacuation only.
Up to a maximum of $25,000. Natural disaster evacuation: Up to a maximum of $5,000.
Note: This benefit is not available to insureds above age 65.
|Patriot America Plus Insurance – Miscellaneous Information|
|Exclusions & Limitations||Exclusions apply, see Exclusions & Limitations section in plan brochure for details|
|Pre-certification Requirements||50% reduction of Eligible Medical Expenses if Pre-certification provisions are not met.
See pre-certification section in plan brochure for details, pre-certification does not guarantee benefits.
|Claims & Reimbursement||Download and print the IMG Claims Form to submit proof of claims for review & reimbursement.
Submit the completed the proof of claim form and file along with the itemized medical bill/s to the plan administrator.
The insured member and/or physician, hospital and other healthcare and medical service providers and suppliers shall have ninety (90) days from the date a claim is incurred.
Note: Plan does not guarantee payment to a healthcare service provider or facility or insured individual for medical expenses until the administrator determines it is an eligible expense.
Direct cashless billing is also available when the healthcare service provider is directly paid for the services rendered.
|Cancellation & Refund||If any claims have been filed with the plan administrator, the premium is fully earned and is non-refundable.
If no claims have been filed with the Company,
1. A cancellation fee of US$50.00 will be charged; and
2. Only whole or full month premiums will be considered as refundable.
Note: A written (email) request is required.
|Client Dashboard||Easy access to the IMG Client Dashboard from anywhere in the world to manage your account.|
|Worldwide Assistance||Access quality service from International Medical Group 24/7 and 365 days of the year.|
|Plan Administrator||International Medical Group handles all claims and policy administration services. IMG is based in Indiana, USA.|
|Insurance Underwriter||Patriot plans are underwritten by SiriusPoint Specialty Insurance Corporation.|
|Ratings of Insurance Underwriter||Sirius is rated A (excellent) by A.M. Best and A- by Standard & Poor’s.|
|Application Form||Print and complete paper application, mail/fax the Patriot America Plus Insurance Application along with premium payment, calculate the quoted rates using the supplied rate table.|
|Quote & Buy Online||Patriot America Plus Insurance Quote|
- The information provided on this page is only a summary, be sure to read plan brochure, Certificate of Insurance, and governing policy documents for complete details.
- The specified benefits is subject to change, always refer to the plan brochure and program summary or policy certificate for the latest information on the plan.
- All coverages and benefits are shown in U.S. Dollar amounts and are per person and per certificate period of coverage unless otherwise noted.
- Benefits are subject to the exclusions and limitations and are payable only at Usual, Reasonable and Customary (URC) charges.
- Except as specifically indicated otherwise, all benefits are subject to deductible, coinsurance, and are per certificate period.
- This insurance is not subject to, and does not provide some of the insurance benefits required by, the United States Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA).
- To receive Evacuation and Return coverage benefits listed, all arrangements for services must be coordinated by plan administrator.
Patriot America Plus Insurance Plan Brochure
Review the plan brochure for coverage information including the summary of benefits table.
- Plan Brochure: Review the Patriot America Plus Plan Brochure for policy information.
- Claims Form: Download and submit Patriot America Plus claims form available in the client dashboard for reimbursement of incurred expenses.
Patriot America Plus Certificate of Insurance & Plan Summary Description
Review the plan sample certificate of insurance for detailed coverage information including policy exclusions and in-depth policy benefits.
- Certificate of Insurance: Review all the policy details available in the Patriot America Plus Insurance Certificate which is the detailed sample document of the master policy.
Patriot Plus Insurance PPO Network
IMG Patriot America Plus Insurance has an extensive USA based and international PPO network of doctors, hospitals, diagnostic labs, and other caregivers. The plan uses the third-party FirstHealth PPO network or the UnitedHealthCare PPO network (depending on home country) for doctors, caregivers and providers.
- Provider Network: Search and find doctors, hospitals, labs, and other providers within the IMG PPO Network to to save on coinsurance charges.
Patriot America Plus Cost - Quote/Buy Online or Apply
Get Patriot America Plus cost with premium quote, apply & buy coverage instantly online, or print/complete the paper application along with the payment.
- Quote/Buy Online: Get instant quote & Buy Patriot America Plus coverage online.
- Application Form: Complete, mail/fax the IMG Patriot America Plus Paper Application along with requisite premium payment.
Patriot Plus Plan - Renew or Extend Coverage Expiration Dates
The coverage can be extended or renewed for an unexpired policy certificate to a total maximum period of 2 years. A $5 renewal additional fee apples for each renewal application.
- Renew Policy: Extend the policy coverage dates using IMG Patriot America Plus Plan Renew Online
Patriot America Plus Insurance Client Dashboard
IMG Patriot America Plus client resources for existing policy holders to renew coverage dates, print ID cards, get the proof of coverage letter, submit claims, and more.
- Client Dashboard: Access the IMG Patriot America Plus coverage on the IMG Client Resources dashboard for existing policyholders.
- Claim Form: Download and submit the IMG Patriot America Plus Claim Form along with your bills and other supporting documents on the IMG Client Resources dashboard for review and settlement.
Patriot America Plus Insurance Cancellation & Refund Rules
Below are the rules pertaining to cancellation of the policy and refund of premium. A a written request (email is fine) is required.
- Prior to Effective Date: If written email request is received by the plan administrator prior to the effective date of coverage, the paid premium is fully refunded.
- Active Policy: After the effective date of coverage, and if there are outstanding claims, the premium is considered to be fully earned and hence it is non-refundable. Also, after the start date, if the policy has not been used and there are no claims outstanding, whole un-used month refunds are considered for a partial refund, and a $50 cancellation fee also applies.
Patriot America Plus Insurance FAQ
Below are some of the questions frequently asked with the Patriot America Plus insurance plan:
Who is eligible to purchase the Patriot America Plus policy?
Foreign residents visiting USA for a short term up to a year
The Patriot America Plus plan is available for non-US resident (foreign nationals) who are visiting the United States for a short-term duration of up to 1 year. The Patriot Plus plan is also available for US citizens who live permanently outside the USA (expatriates), and are traveling to the USA for a short visit.
What information is necessary to complete application to buy Patriot Plus policy?
Coverage dates, insured names, birth dates, payment card needed
Any person can can apply to purchase the Patriot America Plus policy for an eligible insured person (self, family, co-worker or friend). To complete the online application, you would need the names of the insured, dates of birth, passport numbers (not mandatory), residence address of of the visitors, billing/mailing addresses, and a valid credit card.
When and where will I receive the policy ID card and visa letter?
Policy fullfilment is automatically sent to inbox immediately
Upon purchase, you will instantly recieve the “Declaration of Medical Insurance” summarising your coverage. You will be provided links to the ID card and Visa letter online. You can download the same and print it instantly. By default the fulfillment is online only, and you will not receive anything in regular postal mail to the mailing address indicated. If you optionally opt for paper fillfillment during purchase, you will be sent via regular postal mail (or courier for additional fee) the ID card/visa letter within 5-10 business days. You can also login to the MyIMG client access dashboard and access same there.
Is the Patriot America Plus plan renewable?
Patriot America Plus plan is renewable
If you buy the Patriot America Plus plan initially for more than 30 days, you can renew the policy up to the maximum coverage duration of 2 years prior to the the policy expiration date. An additional $5 renewal fee is added in addition to the premium for the extended days of coverage.
Can I pay for Patriot America Plus plan on a monthly basis?
Payment is required in full for selected duration or term
The Patriot America Plus plan provides a term quote from the start or effective date of coverage to the expiration date. This is the coverage duration based on the desired length of coverage selected for which a full payment is required. If you cannot pay for the policy in a single payment, select a shorter end date of coverage. Since this policy is renewable prior to expiration, you can renew it with an additional renewal fee of $5.
What is the refund policy if the Patriot Plus plan is cancelled?
Cancelation of the certificate is allowed per rules
Cancelation of the Patriot America Plus certificate is allowed with a written request (email is fine), if your need or travel plans have changed.
To be eligible for a refund, the following cancellation rules apply:
- 1. Prior to the effective date, fill refund of the premium back to the card on file.
- 2. After the effective date, it depends if the policy has been used or not, with visit to the hospital/doctor, or any healthcare provider while the policy is effective. If policy has a claim, then you will not be eligible for any refund.
- 3. If policy has not be used and there is a claim on file, you can get a refund back of the un-used coverage period on a full-month basis only. If the un-used coverage period remaining is less than a month of coverage left, then no refund is eligible also.
- 4. A cancellation fee of $50 USD applies to all cancellation requests.
Are pre-existing conditions covered by the Patriot America Plus plan?
Acute-onset of pre-existing conditions covered
Pre-existing conditions are NOT covered by Patriot America Plus policy. However, for age below 70 years, acute onset of pre-existing conditions is covered (please refer to plan brochure and policy certificate for exact description) for people up to 69 years of age. This refer to a relapse of a fully traeted medical condition that is otherwise not excluded. During medical underwriting at the time of a claim, the attending physician report is ordered to determine if a particular medical situation is recurranance of the same treated pre-existing condition, and also if it would be considered as an acute onset condition per the certificate.
An acute onset is a sudden unexpected outbreak or recurrence of a pre-existing condition, and which occurs spontaneously without advance warning, either in the form of physician recommendations or symptoms, and is of short duration. Only un-excluded acute medical condition that requires immediate medical attention is coved with the plan for ages 69 or younger. Other conditions and restrictions apply, please read the certificate of coverage for details.
Does the plan have a PPO Network of doctors or hospitals?
Patriot America Plus plan uses a PPO Network
The Plus plan allows you to seek care with any any doctor or hospital of your choice. However, if you stay within the PPO network (either UnitedHealthCare or FirstHealth PPO Network, see back of ID card for logo), you save the co-insurance amount. Outside the PPO network, services can be availed, but co-insurance savings are forefieted.
How do I file a claim with the Patriot Plus plan?
Access to client dasboard to submit claims online
Save your recepts and claims can be filed by submitting the claim form available in the MyIMG client dasboard. The claims form can also be mailed to the IMG Claims Department at the address indicated in this form. The dashbord also helps to check status of an outstanding claim filed.
Is there a Prescription Savings card included?
Rx Discount Savings Card is available upon purchase
Upon purchase, you can download the Rx Discount Card available to every certificate holder. This discount savings program allows card members to purchase prescriptions at participating pharmacies in the U.S. and receive the universal Rx contract price or the pharmacy regular retail price, whichever is lower. This discount program is not insurance coverage, and is purely a discount program helps in saving money with precription costs. Also, use of the Rx Discount Card does not guarantee that the prescribed medication is covered under the insurance benefit plan.
What Adventure Sports are covered in the rider to the policy?
Adventure Sports Rider
Adventure and hazardous sports are excluded in the Patriot America Plus plan. However, by purchasing the optional Adventure Sports Rider available for ages below 65 with an additional premium cost, you can add certain sport activities as they are engaged solely for leisure, recreation, or entertainment purposes only, and covered to the lifetime maximum amounts for different age groups: Age 0-49 years, Maximum – $50,000; Age 50-60 years, Maximum – $30,000; and Age 60-64 years, Maximum – $15,000.
Included sports activities: abseiling, BMX, bobsledding, bungee jumping, canyoning, caving, hang gliding, heli-skiing, high diving, hot air ballooning, inline skating, jet skiing, jungle zip lining, kayaking, mountain biking, parachuting, paragliding, par-ascending, piloting a non-commercial aircraft, rappelling, rock climbing or mountaineering (ropes and guides to 4500m from ground level), scuba diving (to 50m), skydiving, snorkeling, snow boarding, snowmobiling, snow skiing, spelunking, surfing, trekking, whitewater rafting (to Class V), and wildlife safaris, and windsurfing. All such activities must be carried out in strict accordance with the rules, regulations and guidelines of the applicable governing body or authority of each such sporting activity.
What is Evacuation Plus Rider and are there any restrictions?
Evacuation Plus Rider
Medical Evacuation is provided for only Emergency life threatening medical emergency in the Patriot America Plus plan. This optional rider can be purchased with additional premium, and is available to insured persons below 65 years of age. This rider provides coverage for evacuations as a result of a natural disaster. It also offers coverage for medical evacuations for sudden and unexpected medical conditions that are non life-threatening, and where hospitalization is medically necessary. In order to be eligible to purchase this rider, the plan must be purchased for a minimum 3 months period, and regardless of the minimum number of days being traveled.
What are the common terms used in the Patriot America Plus plan?
Medical Maximum, Deductible, Coinsurance are commonly referenced
Medical Maximum is the maximum amount covered under the policy, the plan will pay up to that amount should you need to use the plan by see medical care with the doctor, urgent care, or hospital, etc. Deductible is the amount of medical expenses which the insured person has to meet and cross (accumulated amount) before the plan pays. Higher the deductible selected, lower is the premium cost for the same medical maximum coverage selected. Coinsurance is the percentage amount of covered expenses, after the deductible, which the insured person pays, and applies only for the first $5000 beyond the deductible. Usual, Reasonable & Customary (URC) is for amounts that is actually payed out in the even of a sickness or injury claim. This is based on the local costs for treatment of that same type of claim.