Patriot America Plus Insurance provides comprehensive coverage for visitors to USA, or non-US citizens traveling to America or outside their home country. Patriot Plus Insurance is a visitors insurance plan for visiting USA, this comprehensive plan is very similar to the standard Patriot America Insurance policy, but the Patriot America Plus plan provides enhanced benefits with the feature acute onset of pre-existing condition coverage up to plan maximum selected for individuals who are aged below 70 years. However, the standard Patriot America plan excludes the “sudden and unexpected recurrence” of pre-existing condition coverage benefit found in the Patriot America Plus plan.
The Patriot America Plus Insurance offers plan maximum amount selection up to $500,000 USD, a wide choice of policy deductibles, coverage for medical benefits sickness/injury with coverage for Acute Onset of Pre-existing Conditions, emergency medical and political evacuation, repatriation and more. The Patriot Plus plan offers competitive and affordable rates for relatives or parents visiting USA, and tourists visiting the United States. Patriot America Plus medical plan is administered by International Medical Group and is underwritten by Sirius International Insurance Corporation and is rated A “Excellent” by A.M. Best.
Patriot America Plus Insurance Review
Patriot Plus Travel Medical Insurance plan highlights are as follows:
- Eligiblity: 14 days old up to 99 years old visiting USA, benefit period up to 12 months.
- Choice of medical maximum coverage and deductibles
- Common Carrier Accidental Benefit and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Immediate coverage available, print virtual ID cards instantly after purchase.
- Quote and Buy Patriot America Plus Insurance online
- Review the Patriot America Plus Insurance Brochure
- Review the Patriot America Plus Insurance Certificate
- Renew online to extend policy coverage dates up to 12 months
- Acute onset of a pre-existing condition coverage for ages below 70 years
- Hospital Room and Board with Intensive Care
- Eligible Medical Expenses including Prescription Medication
- Emergency Room Accident or Illness with Local Ambulance
- Dental Treatment related to an Accident or Emergency
- Hospital Daily Indemnity for Incidental Charges
- Wide PPO network of doctors, emergency rooms, urgent care provider
- Coinsurance savings for services within the plan PPO Network
- Emergency Medical Evacuation, Return of Mortal Remains or Cremation/Burial
- Administered by International Medical Group (IMG)
- Underwritten by Sirius International Insurance Corporation
- Dedicated product website for more information – Patriot America Plus Insurance
Patriot America Plus Plan Overview
Patriot America Plus Insurance plan is designed for relatives/parents visiting USA or international travelers going abroad to any foreign destination country.
- Eligibility: Visitors to USA or international travelers visiting outside their home country.
- Policy Maximum: Plan offers maximum coverage from US$50,000 to US$500,000 for the life of the plan. For travelers over 70, the maximum coverage is $50,000 and for 80 years and older it is $10,000.
- Plan Deductible: Choice of US$0, US$100, US$250, US$500, US$1000 or US$2500 deductible per certificate period.
- Coinsurance Amount: For treatment received outside the PPO network, 20% coinsurance applies for the first $5000 in eligible expenses beyond the chosen plan deducible. For eligible U.S. claims incurred inside the PPO network, the coinsurance is waived and the plans pays 100% after the chosen deductible up to the plan maximum selected.
- Duration: Minimum period of 5 days to initial maximum period of 1 year (364 days).
- Administrator: Plan is administered by International Medical Group Inc (IMG).
- Underwriter: Policy is underwritten by Sirius International Insurance Corporation.
Patriot America Plus Plan Details
Review the plan brochure for coverage benefits or the detailed coverage information for plan exclusions and in-depth policy benefits.
- Coverage Benefits: Covers Hospital Room and Board charges, Intensive Care unit charges, Local Ambulance, Physician visits, Surgeon Fees, Pre-admission tests and Hospital emergency room are covered, Diagnostics: X-Rays, Labs, Prescription Drugs included. Please refer to the “Summary of Benefits” table available in the plan brochure for entire list of covered benefits.
- Pre-Existing Conditions: Acute onset of pre-existing condition coverage is available with this plan for ages below 70 years.
- Plan Brochure: Review the Patriot America Plus Plan Brochure for plan information.
- Certificate of Insurance: Review all the policy details available in the Patriot America Plus Insurance Certificate which is the detailed sample document of the master policy.
Patriot Plus Insurance PPO Network
Patriot America Plus Insurance has an extensive USA based and international PPO network of doctors, hospitals, diagnostic labs, and other caregivers. The plan uses the third-party FirstHealth PPO network and also the United HealthCare PPO network for caregivers and providers.
- Provider Network: Search and find doctors, hospitals, labs, and other providers within the IMG PPO Network to to save on coinsurance charges.
Patriot America Plus Insurance – Quote/Buy Online or Apply
Quote/Buy instantly online or print/complete the paper application along with the payment.
Patriot Plus Plan Renew/Extend Coverage
The coverage can be extended or renewed for an unexpired policy certificate to a total maximum period of 364 days. A $5 renewal additional fee apples for each renewal application.
- Renew Policy: Extend the policy coverage dates using Patriot America Plus Plan Renew Online.
Patriot America Plus Insurance Client Dashboard
Patriot America Plus client resources for existing policy holders to renew coverage dates, print ID cards, get the proof of coverage letter, submit claims, and more.
- Client Dashboard: Access the Patriot America Plus Insurance on the IMG Client Resources dashboard for existing policyholders.
- Claim Form: Download and submit the Patriot America Plus Claim Form along with your bills and other supporting documents on the IMG Client Resources dashboard for review and settlement.
Patriot Plus Plan Notes
Please review the Patriot America Plus additional plan information below:
- Injury during Recreational Sports & Activities
- Emergency Medical Evacuation, Reunion or Political Evacuation
- Return of Mortal Remains or Cremation/Burial
- Return of Minor Children
- Incidental Trips to Home Country
- End of Trip Home Country Coverage
- Trip Interruption and Lost Luggage Coverage
- Coverage for Terrorism, Natural Disaster, Identity Theft