Inbound USA Insurance is a a fixed or scheduled benefit program providing basic visitors insurance medical coverage for non-U.S. citizens visiting the United States of America, with trips between 5 days to 12 months for visitors to USA. Inbound USA Insurance provides basic visitor medical protection insurance and is an affordable low-cost fixed benefit insurance option when you have parents visiting the United States or for international travelers to USA. Inbound USA Insurance provides protection to citizens of any nation when traveling to the United States. InboundUSA plan offers optional pre-existing condition coverage benefit for heart attack and/or stroke, and is available for 70+ age group visitors to the United States.
Inbound USA is an ideal visitor health Insurance for parents visiting usa and tourists travel to the United States. Inbound USA Insurance plan is administered by Seven Corners Insurance and is underwritten by Certain Underwriters at Lloyd’s, London and is rated A “Excellent” by A.M. Best.
Inbound USA Visitor Insurance Review
Inbound USA Visitor Insurance plan highlights are as follows:
- Eligiblity: 14 days old up to 99 years old visiting USA, benefit period up to 12 months.
- Medical Maximum selections: $50,000, $75,000, $100,000, $130,000 (Max $50,000 or $70,000 for age 70+)
- Emergency medical evacuation up to $50,000 and repatriation of remains up to $7,500.
- Hospitalization, surgery, prescription drugs, ambulance service, emergency dental treatment and doctor visits.
- Common Carrier Accidental Benefit and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Immediate coverage available, print virtual ID cards instantly after purchase.
- Underwritten by Certain Underwriters at Lloyd’s of London.
- Renew online to extend policy coverage dates up to 12 months.
- Plan offers optional acute onset of a pre-existing condition coverage for Heart Attack or Stroke, please see the plan brochure for details.
- Dedicated product website for more information – Inbound USA Insurance