Inbound USA Visitor Insurance for US Visitors
Inbound USA Insurance is a fixed benefit plan for visitors to the USA, available in Basic, Choice & Elite options, purchase coverage from 5 up to 364 days, renewable to 3 years.
Inbound USA Insurance is a fixed or scheduled benefit program providing visitors insurance coverage for non-U.S. citizens visiting the United States of America, with trips between 5 days to 12 months for visitors to USA. Inbound USA Insurance provides visitor health insurance for visitors to USA and is an affordable low-cost fixed benefit insurance option when you have relatives or parents visiting the United States or for international travelers to USA. Inbound USA Insurance provides protection to citizens of any nation when traveling to the United States. InboundUSA plan offers optional pre-existing condition coverage benefit for heart attack and/or stroke, and is available for 70+ age group visitors to the United States.
- Quote and Buy Inbound USA Insurance online
- Review the Inbound USA Insurance Brochure
- Review the Inbound USA Insurance Certificate
Inbound USA Insurance plan provides fixed or scheduled visitor insurance benefits for foreign nationals visiting the United States of America, it is available in three plan options:
- Inbound USA Basic – Economy option for ages below 100 years, renewable only up to 364 days.
- Inbound USA Choice – Balanced option for ages 99 years or younger, extend up to 1092 days.
- Inbound USA Elite – Best fixed benefits option only for ages below 70 years, renew up to 1092 days.
Inbound USA is an ideal visitor medical insurance plan for parents visiting America and tourists travel to the United States. Inbound USA Insurance plan is administered by Seven Corners Insurance and is underwritten by Certain Underwriters at Lloyd’s of London and is rated A “Excellent” by A.M. Best.
Inbound USA Visitor Insurance
Inbound USA Visitor Insurance plan highlights are as follows:
- Eligibility: Inbound Basic and Inbound Choice offer 14 days old up to 99 years old visiting USA. Inbound Elite is available only for ages below 70 years only.
- Coverage Length: From 5 days up to 364 days. Inbound Choice and Inbound Elite can be extended up to 1,092 days.
- Medical Maximum selections: $50,000; $75,000; $100,000; $125,000; $150,000 for age below 70 years. Inbound Basic and Inbound Choice offer $50,000; $75,000; $100,000 for ages 70 to 99 years.
- All medical and dental benefits are subject to the deductible. All benefits are per person, per injury or illness, unless otherwise noted. No coinsurance applies.
- Emergency medical evacuation up to $50,000 and repatriation of remains up to $7,500.
- Hospital Room & Board, including Laboratory Tests, X-Rays, Prescription Medication, Extended Care Facility and other Hospital Miscellaneous Expenses.
- Hospital Intensive Care Unit, surgery, prescription drugs, ambulance service, emergency dental treatment, pre-admission tests, doctor and consulting physician visits.
- Common Carrier Accidental Benefit and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Immediate coverage available, print virtual ID cards instantly after purchase.
- Underwritten by Certain Underwriters at Lloyd’s of London.
- Renew all plans options online to extend policy coverage dates.
- Plan offers optional acute onset of a pre-existing condition coverage for Heart Attack or Stroke, age and amount restrictions apply, please see the plan brochure for details.
- COVID-19/SARS-CoV-2: NO coverage for testing/treatment after May 1, 2020.
Inbound USA Insurance - Plan Overview
Inbound USA Insurance or Inbound USA Visitor Insurance is a a fixed or scheduled benefit program providing basic medical coverage for non-U.S. citizens visiting the United States of America, with trips between 5 days to 12 months for visitors to USA. It is an affordable low-cost fixed benefit insurance option when you have parents visiting USA or for international travelers visiting America for a short-term duration up to a year. Inbound USA Insurance provides basic medical protection to citizens of any nation when traveling to the United States. InboundUSA plan offers optional pre-existing condition coverage benefit for heart attack and/or stroke, and is available for 70+ age group visitors to the United States.
Inbound USA Visitor Insurance review of plan features and benefits covered:
- Fixed benefit plan with deductible per incident, injury or sickness
- Available is three plan options with varied features: Basic, Choice and Elite
- Acute Onset of Pre Existing Conditions coverage for ages below 80 years
- No PPO network requirement, any hospital or doctor can be consulted
- Coverage for travelers of minimum age of 14 days old onwards up to 99 years
- Policy Maximum coverage from $50,000 up to $150,000 per Injury/Sickness
- Plan available even for senior citizens older than 70 years with generous maximum coverage choices
- No co-insurance and no co-pay, deductible applies per injury or sickness visit to doctor/hospital
- Renew Inbound USA Insurance to extend policy dates
- International Travel Coverage benefit is only available if minimum thirty (30) days of coverage purchased
Inbound USA Insurance Plan Details
Inbound USA Insurance Insurance plan provides visitor health insurance for non-U.S. citizens visiting USA who is at least 14 days old, and is traveling to the U.S. for business, pleasure, or to study. Coverage is available for individuals and families who purchase coverage within 12 months of arrival to the United States. Benefits under the InboundUSA fixed or scheduled benefit plan include sickness & injury medical insurance for USA visitors. Plan offers continuous coverage protection from a minimum 5 days to maximum duration of 364 days (12 months) and is renewable. Review plan benefit information, policy options, coverage details and quote, buy and purchase policy instantly online.
|Quote & Buy Online||Buy Inbound USA Insurance|
|Renew Coverage Online||Renew Inbound USA Insurance for total coverage period of of 364 days (1092 days for Choice or Elite), a $5 renewal fee applies each time you renew|
|Review Plan Brochure||Inbound USA Insurance Brochure|
|Coverage Period or Duration||Coverage period minimum length of 5 days to maximum of 364 days (12 months)|
|Benefit Period||180 days (amount of time you have from the date of your injury/illness to receive treatment).|
|Maximum Medical Benefit Per Person||Age 14 days to Age 69 years:
Maximum coverage choices per Injury/Sickness include: Plan A $50,000, Plan B $75,000, Plan C $100,000, and Plan D $130,000Age 70 to Age 99 years:
Maximum coverage choices per Injury/Sickness include: Plan J $50,000, and Plan K $70,000
Note: For ages below 14 days and above 100 years, not eligible to purchase plan
|Deductible||Plans A, B, C, and D: Choices of $0, $50, and $100
Plans J: $100
Plans K: $200
Note: The deductible is per injury or sickness and per person on the policy
Higher the selected deductible, lower the premium cost paid to purchase for selected maximum coverage
|Acute Onset of a Pre-existing Condition||For Age below 70 years:
Up to Selected Medical Maximum per coverage period for Medical Expense Benefits (amounts limited for each benefit per schedule), and
Up to 25,000 per coverage period for Emergency Medical EvacuationFor Age above 70 years:
Not available if insured is 70 years or olderNote: Pre-existing conditions include any medical condition, sickness, injury, illness, disease, mental illness or mental nervous disorder that existed with reasonable medical certainty during the 180 days before your coverage on Inbound USA began, whether or not it was previously manifested, symptomatic, known, diagnosed, treated or disclosed. This includes but is not limited to any medical condition, sickness, injury, illness, disease, mental illness or mental nervous disorder for which medical advice, diagnosis, care or treatment was recommended or received or for which a reasonably prudent person would have sought treatment during the 180 days before the effective date.
Only “Acute Onset of Pre-existing conditions” is covered for ages below 70 years for non-U.S. Citizens visiting USA, up to the specified limit for an acute onset of a pre-existing condition if the condition occurs in the United States during your coverage period, and if you receive treatment in the United States within 24 hours of the sudden and unexpected recurrence.
A pre-existing condition that is chronic, congenital or gradually worsens over time is not covered.
|Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)||For all plan types, principal sum limits of $25,000 for insured
Note: This benefit applies for Common Carrier Accidental only
|Inpatient Hospital Expenses||Hospital Room & Boarding charges, including Laboratory Tests, X-rays, Prescription Medical and other miscellaneous charges
Charges for Intensive Care Unit (ICU) & Surgical Treatment
Pre-admission tests w/in 7 days before hospital admission
Doctor fees including Assistant Surgeon, Non-Surgical Visits by Physician, consulting physician requested by attending physician, anesthetist & private duty nurse
Note: Limited to amounts as fixed in the brochure and up to the plan type medical maximum selected
|Outpatient Medical Expenses||Charges for outpatient surgical treatment, use of outpatient surgical facility
Fees for Doctor, Anesthetist, Assistant Surgeon, Non-Surgical Physician
Hospital Emergency Room, Urgent Care, Diagnostic X-rays, CAT scan, PET scan or MRI, Laboratory Services, Prescription Drugs
Note: Limited to amounts as fixed in the brochure and up to the plan type medical maximum selected
|Other Treatment & Services||Physiotherapy
Initial orthopedic prosthesis or brace
Chemotherapy and/or Radiation Therapy
Durable Medical Equipment
Note: Limited to amounts and number of visits as fixed in the plan brochure for plan type selected
|Mental & Nervous Disorder & Substance Abuse||Same as any sickness|
|Dental Treatment for Injury to Sound, Natural Teeth||Up to $550|
|Emergency Medical Evacuation||Up to $50,000 (in addition to the medical maximum)|
|Return or Repatriation of Mortal Remains||Up to $25,000|
|Local Cremation or Burial||Up to $5,000|
|Exclusions & Limitations||Exclusions apply, see Exclusions & Limitations section in plan brochure for details|
|Pre-certification Requirements||See pre-certification section in plan brochure for details, pre-certification does not guarantee benefits.|
|Claims & Reimbursement||Submit the completed claim form and file along with the itemized medical bill/s to the plan administrator within 90 days
Note: Plan does not guarantee payment to a healthcare service provider or facility or insured individual for medical expenses until the plan administrator determine it is an eligible expense
Claim payments can be converted to a currency of your choice
|Cancellation & Refund||Before coverage start date, full plan cost refunded
After coverage start date, the unused portion of your plan cost is refunded minus a cancellation fee of $25, if no claims filed under the policy already
Note: A written (email) request is required
|Worldwide Assistance||247/365 Seven Corners Assist service included|
|Plan Administrator||Seven Corners Insurance handles all claims and policy administration services|
|Insurance Underwriter||Underwritten by Certain Underwriters at Lloyd’s of London, the oldest underwriter in the world|
|Ratings of Insurance Company||A.M. Best: “A” (Excellent) and Standard & Poor’s: “A+” (Strong)|
|Quote & Buy Online||Inbound USA Insurance Quote|
Disclaimer: The information provided on this page is only a summary, be sure to read Inbound USA Visitor Insurance plan brochure for complete details.
The specified benefits is subject to change, always refer to the Inbound USA Visitor Insurance plan brochure and program summary or policy certificate for the latest information on the plan.
All coverages and plan costs are shown in U.S. Dollar amounts and are per person and per period of coverage unless otherwise noted.
To receive Evacuation and Return coverage benefits listed, all arrangements for services must be coordinated by Seven Corners Assist.
Inbound USA Insurance Plan Brochure
Review the Inbound USA Insurance Brochure which is common for all the plan types: Basic, Choice or Elite.
Inbound USA Insurance Certificate
Inbound USA Insurance PPO Network
Inbound USA plan has an extensive USA based and international PPO network of doctors, hospitals, labs, and other caregivers.
- Provider Network: Search for providers within the PPO network to save on co-insurance charges using Inbound USA Insurance Provider Network.
Inbound USA Insurance - Quote/Buy Online or Apply
Quote, apply and buy the Inbound USA policy securely and instantly online. Alternatively, print/ and complete the paper application to send along with the requisite premium amount payment to the address on application.
Inbound USA Insurance - Renew/Extend Coverage
Inbound USA visitor insurance coverage duration can be extended or renewed to a maximum period of 364 days for Inbound Basic. Inbound Choice and Inbound Elite can be extended up to 1,092 days. A $5 renewal additional fee apples for each renewal application.
- Renew Policy: Extend the Inbound USA visitor insurance policy coverage dates using Seven Corners Insurance Renewal link.
Inbound USA Cancellation & Refund Rules
Below are the rules pertaining to cancellation of the policy and refund of premium.
- Prior to Effective Date: If written email request is received by the plan administrator prior to the effective date of coverage, the paid premium is refunded minus a $25 cancellation fee.
- Active Policy: After that effective date, the premium is considered fully earned by the plan administrator and is non-refundable. Even if you have no claims with the current active policy certificate, partial refunds are not available with this policy.
Inbound USA Insurance Plan FAQ
Below are some of the questions frequently asked with the Inbound USA Insurance plan gathered over many years:
What are the common terms used in the Inbound USA plan?
Medical Maximum, Deductible, Coinsurance are commonly referenced
Medical Maximum is the maximum amount covered under the policy, the plan will pay up to that amount should you need to use the plan by see medical care with the doctor, urgent care, or hospital, etc. Deductible is the amount of medical expenses which the insured person has to meet and cross (accumulated amount) before the plan pays. Higher the deductible selected, lower is the premium cost for the same medical maximum coverage selected. Coinsurance is the percentage amount of covered expenses, after the deductible, which the insured person pays, and applies only for the first $5000 beyond the deductible. Usual, Reasonable & Customary (URC) is for amounts that is actually payed out in the even of a sickness or injury claim. This is based on the local costs for treatment of that same type of claim.