Compare Visitor Insurance Plans
Best for visitors to USA, tourists, relatives, parents visiting USA or travel to any foreign destination.
Visitor Health Insurance plans for USA visitors or travel medical insurance coverage for anyone traveling outside residence country. Plans provide emergency health, medical or dental expenses for the visitor’s visiting the USA, Canada, or any nation which is not the home country. Adequate cover is a necessity for medical protection of visitors during the stay in a foreign country. Visitor to USA and other international destinations can reduce the financial risk of unforeseen accidents or medical emergency by purchasing visitors insurance. Visitors Insurance is ideal for tourists to US, and for parents, relatives and other family members visiting the United States of America (USA). Always compare visitor insurance plans and read the visitors insurance review page to find the best suited policy that meets your requirements and which is within your budget.
Popular Comprehensive Visitors Insurance for Travel to USA
Always compare visitor insurance plans, review plan benefits to find the best visitors insurance for visiting USA. Our extensive experience and research has found the following highlighted options that are popular visitor health insurance plans with best comprehensive coverage up to the plan maximum benefit selected at the time of purchase of the plan:
- Atlas America Insurance – Popular plan includes acute-onset or sudden relapse of pre-existing condition coverage for ages below 80 years. For ages 70-79 years, maximum coverage choices limited to $50K or $100K or $150K USD, with pre-existing condition coverage maximum limited to $50K or $100K.
- Patriot America Plus Insurance – Excellent policy has sudden relapse / acute-onset pre-existing condition benefits for ages below 70 years.
- Patriot Platinum Insurance – High-end offering w/ acute onset/sudden relapse pre-existing medical condition coverage, for ages 70-79 years, maximum coverage choices limited to $100K USD.
- Patriot America Insurance – Value plan w/ no pre-existing benefits, suits healthy parents ages 70-79 years, maximum coverage limited to $50K USD.
- Patriot GoTravel Insurance – Cheaper plan without medical evacuation or repatriation benefits to save cost.
- Liaison Choice Insurance – Acute or sudden onset pre-existing health condition included, lowers benefit for ages over 70 years.
- Liaison Elite Insurance – Premium plan provides acute/sudden onset/relapse pre-condition included, lowers benefit for ages 70 years and above.
- Liaison Economy Insurance – Economical visitor insurance with comprehensive benefits but higher co-insurance.
- Diplomat America Insurance – Comprehensive plan, visit any doctor or hospital as no provider PPO network to stay within.
- Visit USA Insurance
Low-Cost Fixed Benefit Visitors Insurance for Travel to USA
Always compare visitor insurance plans before you buy visitors to USA. Choose the best visitor insurance for relatives or parents even if you are on a low-cost budget. Review the following highlighted plan links for more information on cheaper visitor health insurance plans with limited benefits that are fixed or scheduled per the Schedule of Benefits or Schedule of Coverage as listed in the corresponding plan brochure:
- Visitors Care Insurance – Plan offers optional Heart-Care Plus rider to policy for heart attack/stroke with premium savings.
- Visitor Secure Insurance – Low-cost plan with fixed benefits with many options to choose from.
- Inbound USA Insurance – For ages 70-99 years, Basic and Choice plan options w/up to $100K maximum coverage choice, acute-onset pre-existing coverage only for ages below 80 years.
Review Visitor Insurance Plans
Assign top importance to the review and purchase of visitors insurance for parents visiting USA. If you have you moved to the United States from another country, then most likely...
For parents visiting USA from India, the most vital decision that they make, or their children make on their behalf, is the decision to buy a visitor medical insurance plan...
If you or your parents, in-laws or other elderly relatives are planning to travel to the United States of America or Canada, then you need to review best and buy...