Compare Visitors Insurance USA
Compare Visitor Health Insurance USA
Compare and buy the best Visitor Health Insurance plans for USA visitors or travel medical insurance coverage for anyone traveling outside residence country. Short-term Visitors Insurance plans provide emergency health, medical or dental expenses for the visitor’s visiting the USA, Canada, or any nation which is not their home country. Adequate visitor coverage is a necessity for medical protection of visitors during the stay in a foreign country. Visitors to the USA and other international destinations can reduce the financial risk of unforeseen accidents or medical emergency by purchasing visitors health insurance. Visitors Insurance is ideal for tourists to US, and for parents, relatives and other family members visiting the United States of America (USA). Always compare visitors insurance plans and read the visitors insurance review page to find the best visitor insurance USA which meets your requirements and also within your budget.
- Atlas America vs. Patriot America Plus
- Atlas America vs. Atlas Premium America
- Patriot Platinum America vs. Patriot America Plus
- Patriot Platinum vs. Atlas Premium Insurance
- Atlas America vs Safe Travels USA Comprehensive
- Patriot America Plus vs Safe Travels USA Comprehensive
- Atlas America vs Patriot America Plus vs Safe Travels USA Comprehensive
- Atlas Essential America vs. Patriot America Lite
- Visitors Care vs Visitor Secure vs Safe Travels Elite
Visitors Medical Insurance USA
Visitor medical insurance (also referred to as visitors health insurance or visitors insurance) is a highly recommended and best form of visitor insurance required especially for visiting USA, or international travel to any foreign destination. Visitors insurance plan offers the visiting traveler or tourist with visitors medical coverage protection while visiting USA, or during travel abroad outside home country of residence. USA Visitors Insurance review is available for every American visitor insurance plan requiring the necessary visitors coverage protection in the United States (U.S.) or Canada or for coverage in any foreign/international destination.
Popular Comprehensive Visitors Insurance for Travel to USA
Always compare visitor insurance plans, review plan benefits to find the best visitors insurance for visiting USA. Our extensive experience and research has found the following highlighted options that are popular visitor health insurance plans with best comprehensive coverage up to the plan maximum benefit selected at the time of purchase of the plan:
- Atlas America – Popular plan includes acute-onset or sudden relapse of pre-existing condition coverage for ages below 80 years. For ages 65-79 years, maximum coverage choices limited to $50K or $100K USD, with pre-existing condition coverage maximum limited to $50K or $100K. COVID-19
- Patriot America Plus – Excellent policy has sudden relapse / acute-onset pre-existing condition benefits for ages below 70 years. COVID-19
- Patriot Platinum America – High-end offering w/ acute onset/sudden relapse pre-existing medical condition coverage, for ages 70-79 years, maximum coverage choices limited to $100K USD. COVID-19
- Atlas Premium – Top rated plan similar to AtlasAmerica, with no coinsurance to meet and higher maximum limits for ages 80+ up to $20K, and added personal liability coverage benefits. COVID-19
- Safe Travels USA Comprehensive – Comprehensive plan, acute-onset pre-ex condition covered, for up to age 89 and 364 days max duration. COVID-19
- Diplomat Long Term – Comprehensive long-term plan, minimum 3 months purchase required, max 12 months, renew up to 3 years. COVID-19
- Liaison Travel Plus – Policy w/included coverage for COVID-19 and acute/sudden onset/relapse pre-conditions, lowers benefit amounts for 70+ age. COVID-19
- Diplomat America – Non-renewable comprehensive plan, no set provider PPO network to stay within, choice of doctor/hospital to go to. COVID-19
- Visit USA Insurance – older plan meeting the healthcare needs of visitors to USA. COVID-19
- Safe Travels USA Insurance – Comprehensive plan, covers unexpected recurrence of pre-ex condition up to USD1000, max duration of 1 year. COVID-19
- Safe Travels USA Cost Saver – Comprehensive primary policy for up to age 89 years, covers unexpected recurrence of pre-ex condition up to USD1000, max duration of 1 year, renew up to 24 months. COVID-19
- Patriot America – Value plan w/ no pre-existing benefits, suits healthy parents ages 70-79 years, maximum coverage limited to $50K USD.
- Liaison Travel Choice – Acute or sudden onset pre-existing health condition included, lowers benefit for ages over 70 years.
- Liaison Travel Elite – Premium plan provides acute/sudden onset/relapse pre-condition included, lowers benefit for ages 70 years and above.
- Atlas Essential – Basic comprehensive plan for visiting USA or intl. travel, lower maximum limits with affordable costs. COVID-19
- Liaison Travel Basic – Economical visitor insurance with comprehensive benefits but higher co-insurance.
Low-Cost Fixed Benefit Visitors Insurance for Travel to USA
Always compare visitor insurance plans before you buy visitors to USA. Choose the best visitor insurance for relatives or parents even if you are on a low-cost budget. Review the following highlighted plan links for more information on cheaper visitor health insurance plans with limited benefits that are fixed or scheduled per the Schedule of Benefits or Schedule of Coverage as listed in the corresponding plan brochure:
- Visitors Care Insurance – Plan offers optional Heart-Care Plus rider to policy for heart attack/stroke with premium savings. COVID-19
- Visitor Secure Insurance – Low-cost plan with fixed benefits with many options to choose from, includes coronavirus coverage. COVID-19
- Safe Travels for Visitors to the USA – Fixed benefit plan for travelers to USA and outside home country, purchase coverage from 5 up to 364 days, renew up to 2 years. COVID-19
- Inbound USA Insurance – For ages 70-99 years, Basic and Choice plan options w/up to $100K maximum coverage choice, acute-onset pre-existing coverage only for ages below 80 years.