Global Mission Medical Insurance for Missionaries Worldwide
Review the Global Mission Medical Insurance, plan provides annual major medical insurance coverage for missionaries worldwide, administered by International Medical Group (IMG) and underwritten by Sirius Insurance.
Global Mission Medical Insurance (GMMI) is an international health plan designed to provide medical coverage for long-term missionaries and their families on a worldwide basis. Global Mission Medical plan is an flexible, long-term, annually renewable, U.S.-style major medical insurance designed for U.S citizens living abroad or non-U.S. nationals throughout the world. GMMI provides long-term international health insurance coverage designed to meet the needs of missionaries in any foreign destination country and satisfies the missionary requirements with features such as medical evacuation and repatriation, preventative care, and whole lot more.
Get a free Global Mission Medical Insurance quote online, plan is suited for missionaries working and living worldwide. Global Mission Medical coverage provides annual major health insurance for non-US citizens and US citizens living and working outside their country. The GMMI plan provides flexible, comprehensive medical coverage coverage for individuals/families, and has renewal provisions which are highly favorable for missionaries on extended furlough in the U.S. Further, the plan allows you to choose your area of coverage required with options including worldwide, or worldwide excluding the U.S., Canada, China, Hong Kong, Japan, Macau, Singapore, and Taiwan. If you need to renew or extend an existing policy, this policy can be renewed online.
Global Mission Medical Insurance plan is administered by International Medical Group and is underwritten by SiriusPoint Specialty Insurance Corporation and is rated A “Excellent” by A.M. Best.
Global Mission Medical Insurance Information
For detailed plan information, review the Global Mission Medical Insurance Brochure for the summary of benefits table, or the Global Mission Medical Insurance Certificate of Insurance sample document for plan description details and more information.
Renew Global Mission Medical Insurance or extend an existing active policy online using the IMG Client Dashboard prior to the expiration date, Global Mission Medical Insurance is extendable annual for an additional 1 year of continuous coverage.
Missionary Health Insurance
Global Mission Medical Insurance plan, which is also referred to as Global Mission Health Insurance, international missionary health insurance or worldwide missionary medical insurance, is a long-term policy that is purchased for 1 year annual term. The GMMI plan offers comprehensive medical insurance for missionaries worldwide, coverage is annually renewable.
Global Missionary Insurance plan allows you to choose from several policy options, customize your coverage with area of coverage, select from multiple deductible options, pick one of the modes of payment, and also add additional riders to enhance your policy offering. With your medical history in mind, the GMMI plan requires underwriting methods to purchase/extend medical coverage to you that may be declined by other companies.
Global Mission Insurance offers tools designed to keep you informed and many you coverage from any part of the world you are undertaking social misssion work.
Global Mission Medical Insurance Highlights
Global Mission Medical Insurance policy plan review and highlights of coverage. Global Mission Medical Insurance offers wide array of long-term medical benefits as detailed below:
- Major medical plan designed for missionaries living abroad
- Flexible, comprehensive medical coverage
- Choice of coverage levels with unique plan designs – Silver, Gold, Gold Plus and Platinum
- Select from multiple deductibles options
- Choose from several payment modes
- Family premium covers first two children from 14 days and 9 years at no additional cost
- Optional riders: Global Term Life Insurance, Global Daily Indemnity, Maternity, Terrorism, Sports
- Flexible underwriting options to fit your needs
- Annually renewable to extend coverage duration
- Freedom to choose your provider
- Access to two extensive provider networks
- Medical professionals to coordinate your care
- Emergency Medical Evacuation and other evacuation benefits
- Medical Concierge Program with unmatched international services
- Medical professionals to coordinate your care
- 24 hour access to information
Global Mission Medical Insurance Review
Review Global Mission Medical Insurance (GMMI) plan as detailed below:
- Eligibility: Age below 75 years, global missionaries or international mission work worldwide.
- Policy Maximum: Plan offers maximum coverage choices from $1,000,000 to $8,000,000 per individual for the life of the plan.
- Plan Deductible: Choice of $250 to $25,000 per annual period of coverage.
- Duration: Annual plan, but choose to pay monthly/quaterly/semi-annually/annual premiums.
- Pre-Existing Conditions: Acute onset of pre-existing condition coverage without any limitation is available with Platinum plan option. Please refer to the “Certificate of Insurance” document for plan exclusions of conditions that are not covered.
- Coverage Benefits: Covers Preventative Care, Physician Doctor office visits, Hospital Room and Board charges, Intensive Care unit charges, Local Ambulance, Surgeon Fees, Emergency Room visits covered, Pre-admission tests and Diagnostics, X-Rays, Labs, Prescription Drugs included. Please refer to the “Summary of Benefits” table available in the plan brochure for entire list of covered benefits.
- Administrator: Plan is administered by International Medical Group (IMG).
- Underwriter: Policy is underwritten by SiriusPoint Specialty Insurance Corporation, rated A “Excellent” by A.M. Best.