Visitor Insurance USA
USA Visitors Insurance Plans for Coverage in America
American Visitor Insurance Plans for Visiting the USA
Visitors Insurance is best suited for tourist visiting America, or relatives/parents visiting USA, or for anyone traveling outside home country for business or leisure. Review coverage for sickness or injury, instantly buy Visitor Insurance USA today.
Visitor Insurance USA, also called USA Visitor Insurance, American Visitor Insurance, US Visitor Insurance, and Insurance for Visitors to USA, are plans that offer insurance coverage for emergency health and medical expenses for the traveler, relatives or parents visiting USA. Adequate visitors insurance is a necessity in the United States for travel medical coverage and protection during stay in America.
Visitors to USA need to be prudent of health risks, and can reduce the financial risk of unforeseen accidents or medical emergency by purchasing travel health insurance. USA Visitor Insurance is ideal coverage for tourist visiting America, relatives and parents visiting USA, or to any other destination country. Review and buy the best visitor insurance in USA today and have have a worry-free travel to America.
VisitorInsuranceServices.com is your one stop for visitor medical insurance, visitor health insurance, and travel health insurance services. Quote, compare, review, and buy visitors insurance coverage instantly online – no medical check-up or paperwork is required.
USA Visitors Insurance for Visiting America
If you are a non U.S. citizen and traveling outside of your home country to the USA, your domestic health insurance plan is not going to cover all your emergency medical expenses while in the United States. It is strongly recommended for international visitors to buy visitor medical insurance from private insurance company when traveling to USA. The U.S. health care system is expensive and one of the best in the world, and visitors and tourists to USA are not eligible to any of the medicare insurance programs. That requires visitors to USA to pay their own bills and hospitals charges if they are not covered with a visitors medical insurance policy.
USA Visitors Insurance COVID-19
Currently, only few visitors health insurance plans with comprehensive benefits include coverage for testing or treatment of coronavirus and COVID19 disease related to the global pandemic. These visitor insurance COVID-19 compliant plans are listed below:
- Atlas America Insurance – Popular plan includes acute-onset or sudden relapse of pre-existing condition coverage for ages below 80 years. For ages 65-79 years, maximum coverage choices limited to $50K or $100K USD, with pre-existing condition coverage maximum limited to $50K or $100K.
- Safe Travels USA Comprehensive – is a travel medical plan that covers foreign nationals (non US-citizens/residents) below 90 years age while visiting the USA, covers Acute Onset of Pre-Existing conditions up to the policy maximum below age 70 years, and offers one Well Visit use per policy.
- Diplomat Long Term Insurance – provides long term sickness and accidental injury coverage, benefits eligibility is for individual or family while traveling outside insured home country. The minimum period of coverage that can be purchased is 3 months, the maximum of 12 months, and offers renewable coverage to extend dates up to 3 years.
- Atlas Premium Insurance – High-end comprehensive plan for visiting USA or intl. travel, higher maximum limits with liability coverage benefits.
- Safe Travels USA Cost Saver – is a primary accident/sickness medical insurance policy for foreigners up to age 89 years visiting the United States, also covers travel to other countries including the USA, plan is renewable up to 24 months, includes Unexpected Recurrence of a Pre-Existing Medical Condition up to $1,000.
- Diplomat America Insurance – plan provides accident and sickness/injury for non-US citizens while traveling outside their home country to the United States. Coverage is available for primary insured, a second adult, unmarried dependent children, or even children traveling alone. The minimum period of coverage that can be purchased is 15 days, the maximum is 364 days, but the policy is NOT renewable.
- Atlas Essential Insurance – Basic comprehensive plan for visiting USA or intl. travel, lower maximum limits with affordable costs.
Visitor Insurance USA - Popular Comprehensive Plans
Visit the following highlighted links American Visitor Insurance USA plans that have more information on popular and best visitor medical insurance plans with comprehensive benefits and provide coverage up to the plan maximum benefit selected at the time of purchase of the plan.
NOTE: Policies that include coverage for the global COVID-19/SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus disease pandemic are marked: COVID-19
- Atlas America Insurance COVID-19
- Patriot America Plus COVID-19
- Patriot Platinum Insurance COVID-19
- Atlas Premium Insurance COVID-19
- Safe Travels USA Comprehensive COVID-19
- Diplomat Long Term COVID-19
- Diplomat America Insurance COVID-19
- Liaison Travel Plus COVID-19
- Safe Travels USA Cost Saver COVID-19
- Safe Travels USA COVID-19
- Visit USA Insurance COVID-19
- Patriot America Insurance
- Atlas Essential Insurance COVID-19
- Liaison Travel Elite
- Liaison Travel Choice
- Liaison Travel Basic
Visitor Insurance USA - Low-Cost Fixed Benefit Plans
Visit the following highlighted links for Visitor Insurance USA plans that have more information on both cheaper or lower cost visitor medical insurance plans with benefits that are fixed or limited or scheduled per the Schedule of Benefits or Schedule of Coverage as listed in the corresponding plan brochure:
USA Visitors Insurance
Visitor Insurance USA plan review and coverage features:
- Medical Expenses for Injury or Sickness
- Emergency Medical and Dental Expenses
- Inpatient/Outpatient Surgery Charges
- Sudden Dental Pain and Labs/Diagnostics
- Prescription Drugs and Medication Costs
- Emergency Medical Evacuation/Reunion
- Repatriation of Mortal Remains
- Affordable Comprehensive or Low-cost Fixed Benefit options
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Flight Accident or Common Carrier Accidental Coverage
- End of Trip Home Country Coverage
- Trip Cancellation and Travel Interruption Benefits
American Visitor Insurance Reviews
Review Visitor Insurance USA plan features and highlights:
- Choice of Deductibles which is the amount you will pay prior to payments from the insurance company, deductible range from USD $0 to $2500 or more.
- Comprehensive Visitors Insurance Parents plans require co-insurance, which is the percentage or amount of covered expenses that you pay, usually for the first USD $5000 in incurred expenses.
- Exclusion for pre-existing medical conditions, certain plans offer acute-onset pre-existing condition coverage, age and other restrictions apply.
- Support for policy extensions or renewals, if coverage is purchased for a minimum period initially.
- Flexibility on your return date with renewable or extendable policies.
- Insurance available even for seniors over 70 and 80 years, ideal for parents or relatives visiting USA.
- The cost of the policy is dependent on age, gender, comprehensive or fixed benefit policy, and duration of stay.
- Reduced rates for dependent children included in the parents plan.
- Most plans can make direct payments to hospitals, laboratories, doctors and heath care provider in PPO Network.
- Secondary coverage: Implies in the event of loss or claim the plan will pay the remaining benefits after all other insurance plans your possess have made payments against the claim.
Visitors Insurance USA Questions & Answers
Below are some of the questions frequently asked (FAQ) with the Visitor Health Insurance plans. For more answers, please refer to Visitor Health Insurance FAQs page.
Why you need Visitors Health Insurance for visiting USA or Canada?
Visitors Health Insurance for visiting USA or Canada
In USA and Canada, health care is not cheap and even minor sickness can cause large medical expenses, and bills to deal with. Buying visitor medical insurance for visitors to USA is required as serious medical problems while in America can be financially disastrous without visitor health insurance.
Who can enroll in the Visitor Medical Insurance plans?
Visitors to USA or Canada Can Buy Coverage
Insurance for visitors visa (B-1 or B-2 visitor visa in USA) is a necessary option and can be either comprehensive or have limited benefits plan. The cost for visitor insurance for foreigners visiting USA start as low as a dollar a day and vary depending on the type of visitor health insurance for visitor in USA. Comprehensive plans are more expensive and fixed benefit plans are cheaper low cost policies. Please use our convenient compare visitor medical insurance tool to evaluate and review the best visitor insurance USA or low-cost cheapest visitors insurance plan for your coverage needs.
Will visitor health insurance plans work for my relatives or parents visiting USA?
Visitors Health Insurance for Parents Visiting USA
A good visitor medical insurance or visitor visa insurance is strongly mandated when you have senior relatives parents visiting the United States. Visitor health insurance plans are uniquely designed to meet the needs of in-laws, relatives or parents visiting USA. Many comprehensive visitor insurance plans include coverage for acute onset of pre-existing conditions which is a required benefit for elderly parents visiting USA.
What is the minimum/maximum duration the visitor health insurance plans can be purchased for?
Minimum and Maximum Duration with Visitors Health Insurance USA
Visitor travel insurance plans can be purchased prior to start of journey or even during the travel in the host nation. Visitors insurance can be purchased for duration from five days or more, and provide different medical protection and health coverage with varying deductibles. Most plans limit to 364-days or about 1 year, many plans can be renewed for 24 months, and some policies are renewable for up to 3 years also.
Do the Visitors Health plans cover only inside USA only or during travel also?
Visitors Health Insurance Covers Outside Home Country
Most of the visitor health plans are available for both foreign visitors to USA and international travelers. These plans typically cover the travelers outside his or her home country of residence. Foreign nationals visiting USA on a B1 or B2 visitor visa for tourist in the United States can avail this coverage. Visitors from foreign countries need visitors medical insurance, especially visitors from other countries such as India, China, Russia, UK, Vietnam, Philippines, Europe, Mexico, Australia, Brazil and South America. Visitor insurance plans are short term traveler medical insurance plans for protection for the duration of travel, and provide visitors insurance coverage for accident and health expenses during visit and the travelers stay in USA.
Visitor Medical Insurance for USA
Visitor Insurance Services Review
- 7 day/week professional customer service
- Free online immigrant, travel medical and visitors insurance quotes
- Best price assured! Lowest price guaranteed for all visitor insurance policies
- Compare plans and rates from different travel insurance providers
- Plans for all nationalities, dependents, and visiting parents or relatives
- Absolute privacy of insurance subscriber information
- View and download immigrant and visitors insurance plan brochure
- No medical exam required to purchase visitor insurance policy
- American Visitor Insurance Underwritten by top US based companies