GeoBlue Navigator Student Insurance for International Students
Review the GeoBlue Navigator Student Insurance, plan provides International Students Health Coverage for F-1/J-1 visa holders in the US, or while studying abroad outside students home country.
GeoBlue Navigator Student Insurance is an international student health insurance for international students studying in USA under the (such as F1 visa, and their dependents on F2 visa. GeoBlue Navigator Student Insurance is a low cost insurance plan for international students studying in USA or outside their home country, and meets or exceeds the requirements set by most U.S. universities. To be eligible to purchase this plan requires enrollment and attendance at a university, college or school on a full time student, or be a faculty member.
You can get instant quotes of GeoBlue Navigator Student Insurance, but the policy is not a guaranteed issue policy, hence requiring the application to be reviewed by the medical underwriting team before it can be approved or denied. The quote provided is a non-binding quote and subject to the medical underwriting, which may lead the amount to be rated higher.
For detailed plan information, please review the GeoBlue Navigator Student Health Insurance plan brochure for policy details, the plan participates in Beech Street PPO network. GeoBlue Navigator Student Insurance is administered by Worldwide Insurance Services LLC and is underwritten by 4 Ever Life Insurance Company, which is rated A- “Excellent” by A.M. Best.
GeoBlue Navigator Student Insurance Review
GeoBlue Navigator Student Insurance policy plan review and highlights of coverage are as follows:
- Eligibility: Medical coverage for international students or faculty while studying in USA or abroad
- Unlimited annual and lifetime medical maximum, choice of plan deductibles/coinsurance
- Deductible waived for office visits with doctors. J1 Visa compliant options.
- No waiting period or sublimit for preventive services.
- No precertification penalty for inpatient or outpatient care.
- Pre-existing conditions covered with creditable coverage
- Illnesses and injuries related to terrorism are covered.
- Freedom to seek treatment with hospital or doctor of your choice
- Plan meets US student insurance requirements for F-1/F-2/J-1/J-2 visa
- Surgery, anesthesia, radiation therapy, in-hospital doctor visits, diagnostic X-ray and lab work
- X-rays, In-hospital doctor visits, Organ/Tissue Transplant, Ambulance Service
- Physical and occupational therapy benefits
- Inpatient or Outpatient mental health/substance abuse
- Copay waived when visiting an GeoBlue contracted provider outside the U.S.
- Deductibles are Per Person per Calendar Year
- Emergency room visits that do not result in inpatient admissions will be subject to a $100 penalty
- Annual physical examination and health screening benefits
- Wide PPO network through Beech Street Network
- Emergency medical evacuation coverage available
- Hospitalization, surgery, prescription drugs, ambulance service, emergency dental treatment and doctor visits.
- Return of Mortal Remains/Incidental Home Country Coverage
- Quick 24-48 hours turnaround for medical underwriting decision on applying