GeoBlue Xplorer Essential Insurance for Expatriates Living Worldwide
Review the GeoBlue Xplorer Essential Insurance, affordable long-term plan provides International Health Coverage for expats living/working worldwide.
GeoBlue Xplorer Essential Insurance is a top-rated international health plan that combines comprehensive worldwide benefits at affordable rates. GeoBlue Xplorer Essential expatriate insurance plan is for non-U.S / U.S. citizens and U.S. permanent residents living abroad. To be eligible to apply for coverage, the insured must be of age 74 or younger at the time of application.
You can get instant quotes of GeoBlue Xplorer Essential Insurance, but the policy is not a guaranteed issue policy, hence requiring the application to be reviewed by the medical underwriting team before it can be approved or denied. The quote provided is a non-binding quote and subject to the medical underwriting, which may lead the amount to be rated higher.
For detailed plan information, please review the GeoBlue Xplorer Essential Health Insurance plan brochure for policy details, the plan participates in Beech Street PPO network. GeoBlue Xplorer Essential Insurance is administered by Worldwide Insurance Services LLC and is underwritten by 4 Ever Life Insurance Company, which is rated A- “Excellent” by A.M. Best.
GeoBlue Xplorer Premier Insurance Review
GeoBlue Xplorer Essential Insurance policy plan review and highlights of coverage are as follows:
- Unlimited annual and lifetime medical maximum.
- Policy maximum of $10,000,000
- Deductible options of $0, $1,000, $2,000, $5,000, $10,000
- Deductible waived for office visits with doctors.
- No waiting period or sub-limit for preventive services.
- No pre-certification penalty for inpatient or outpatient care.
- Meets all Schengen Visa coverage requirements.
- Pre-existing conditions covered with creditable coverage.
- Illnesses and injuries related to terrorism are covered.
- Contraceptive services, surgeries and supplies are covered under the policy.
- 24/7 policy support via Phone, Web, Mobile and Telemedicine.
- Hospitalization, surgery, prescription drugs, ambulance service, emergency dental treatment and doctor visits.
- Quick 24-48 hours turnaround for medical underwriting decision on applying
- Underwriter: 4 Ever Life with AM Best Rating: “A-” (Excellent)
GeoBlue Xplorer Essential Insurance Questions & Answers
Who is eligible to buy the GeoBlue Xplorer Essential plan?
Global Health Insurance for age below 75 years
GeoBlue Xplorer Essential long-term international health insurance is suitable for:
- U.S. expatriates and dependent family
- High net-worth global citizens living worldwide
- International business consultants on assignment
- Foreign workers on work eligible visa in the U.S.
- Employers, church and missionary organization members
- Embassy and other consular staff members
- Exchange programs, associations, property managers abroad
- Financial consultants and trade managers
- Anyone living or working globally and needing health coverage
What are the key highlights of GeoBlue Xplorer Essential Insurance?
Wide range of benefits for International Medical Insurance
Following are some of the key benefits of buying GeoBlue Xplorer Essential expat and global long-term medical insurance:
- Unlimited lifetime maximum on medical benefit for sickness/injury
- 100% coverage abroad for eligible expenses
How to enroll in the GeoBlue Xplorer Essential insurance plan?
Easy online application, quick turnaround decision
Below is the overview of the application process and accept/reject decision:
- Prospective clients can easily apply online or via a paper application.
- Applicant is tracked to you when the customer uses your unique web link or brochure.
- Plan is medically underwritten and coverage may be:
- Issued with standard rates, or
- Rated up due to higher health risk, or
- Declined for coverage based on health history.
- Welcome materials are sent electronically and via mail.
- Members are invited to register on the website, mobile site or app.
- Coverage can be renewed at the consent of the member and the insurer.