Liaison Elite Insurance is a comprehensive visitor insurance for visitors to USA or for travel outside home country, duration of trips between 5 days to 3 years, with continuous renewal available as little as 5 days at a time. Buy Liaison Elite Insurance online and get sickness and injury benefits, print ID Card and proof of coverage instantly.
Liaison Travel Elite Insurance offers medical coverage and emergency health services to individuals and families visiting USA or traveling outside their home country. Liaison Elite Insurance is an ideal visitor health insurance for parents visiting USA and tourists and travelers to the United States.
Liaison Elite Travel Medical Insurance provides protection to citizens of any nation when traveling away from home. Liaison Elite Insurance is a good insurance coverage option for visitors to the United States and international travelers. Liaison Elite Insurance is ideal visitor medical Insurance for tourists and parents visiting the United States. Liaison Elite Insurance is renewable and offers up to $5,000,000 in medical benefits.
Liaison Elite Insurance is an ideal visitor health Insurance for parents visiting usa and tourists to the United States. Liaison Elite Insurance is administered by Seven Corners Insurance and is underwritten by Certain Underwriters at Lloyd’s, London and is rated A “Excellent” by A.M. Best.
Liaison Travel Elite Insurance
Liaison Elite Visitor Medical Insurance plan highlights:
Liaison Elite travel health insurance is for foreign nationals visiting USA or traveling to any other foreign country, and for US citizens who are traveling abroad to any overseas destination.
- Liaison Elite Insurance is travel medical insurance for non-U.S. citizens visiting the USA
- Comprehensive plan that provides up to US$5,000,000 medical coverage
- Plan that offers US$50,000 of comprehensive coverage for persons of age group 70 – 80 years
- Senior citizens age 80+ can get US$20,000 of comprehensive coverage
- No PPO network, any hospital or doctor can be consulted
- Coverage for age group of minimum of 14 days old onwards up to 80+ years
- US$25,000 Accidental Death and Dismemberment benefits
- Medical Evacuation and Emergency Reunion benefits included
- Quote and Buy Liaison Elite Insurance online
- Review the Liaison Elite Insurance Brochure
- Plan previously called Liaison Majestic Insurance.
- Dedicated product website for more information – Liaison Elite Insurance
Liaison Elite Insurance – Plan Overview
Liaison Elite Insurance is designed for relatives/parents visiting USA or international travelers going abroad to any foreign destination country.
- Eligibility: Visitors to USA or international travelers visiting outside their home country.
- Policy Maximum: Plan offers maximum coverage from US$50,000 to US$5,000,000 for the life of the plan. For travelers over 70, the maximum coverage is $50,000 and for 80 years and older it is $20,000.
- Plan Deductible: Options of US$0, US$100, US$250, US$500, US$1000 or US$2500 deductible per certificate period.
- Duration: Minimum period of 5 days to initial maximum period of 3 years (1092 days).
- Administrator: Plan is administered by Seven Corners.
- Underwriter: Underwritten by Certain Underwriters at Lloyd’s, London or by Tramont Insurance Company Limited.
Liaison Elite Insurance Plan Details
Review the plan brochure for coverage benefits or the detailed coverage information for plan exclusions and in-depth policy benefits.
- Coverage Benefits: Covers Hospital Room and Board charges, Intensive Care unit charges, Local Ambulance, Physician visits, Surgeon Fees, Pre-admission tests and Hospital emergency room are covered, Diagnostics: X-Rays, Labs, Prescription Drugs included
- Plan Brochure: Review the Liaison Elite Insurance Plan Brochure for policy details.
- Claims Form: Download the Liaison Travel Elite Insurance Claims form using Seven Corners Insurance claims link.
Liaison Elite Insurance PPO Network
Liaison Elite Visitor Insurance has an extensive USA based and international PPO network of doctors, hospitals, labs, and other caregivers.
- Provider Network: Search for doctors, hospitals and other provider in the Liaison Travel Elite Insurance PPO network using Seven Corners Insurance PPO Network link.
Liaison Elite Insurance – Quote/Buy Online or Apply
Quote/Buy Liaison Travel Elite plan instantly online or print/complete the paper application along with the payment.
Liaison Elite Insurance – Renew/Extend Coverage
Liaison Travel Elite Insurance coverage can be extended or renewed to a maximum period of 3 years. A $5 renewal additional fee apples for each renewal application.
- Renew Policy: Extend the policy coverage dates using Seven Corners Insurance Renewal link.
Liaison Elite Insurance – Plan Updates
Effective April 6th, 2011, Seven Corners Insurance who is the plan administrator, incorporated below changes to Liaison Majestic Insurance to better meet client travel medical insurance needs.
- For insureds traveling inside the United States and Canada, coinsurance is changed from 90% to 80% of the first $5,000 of medical expenses.
- For U.S. citizens traveling outside the United States and Canada, the waiver of pre-existing conditions has been increased to match the insured’s medical maximum, provided there is a primary health plan in place. If there is not a primary health plan in place, the waiver limit is $20,000, for those less than 65. If you are 65 and older, the pre-existing limit is $2500, regardless.
- AD and D amount is reduced from $50,000 to $25,000 Principal Sum for Insured/Insured Spouse.
- Common Carrier accidental death is reduced from $100,000 to $50,000 per adult, and $25,000 per child to $12,500.
- The exclusions were modified, and several were added. Please review the current program summary for detail.
- Terrorism is now defined and paid at a Lifetime Maximum Benefit amount of $50,000.
- Rate changes, primarily for Inbound, and deductible factor changes specifically $0 and $100.
- Restricted countries are as follows: Afghanistan, Chechnya, Cuba, Iran, Iraq, Israel (West Bank and Gaza Strip), Pakistan, Somalia
- Always view the plan brochure and program summary or schedule of benefits for exact details.