Liaison Travel Elite Insurance is a comprehensive visitor insurance for visitors to USA or for travel outside home country, duration of trips between 5 and 364 days, with continuous renewal available as little as 5 days at a time and up to 3 years. Buy Liaison Elite Insurance online and get premium sickness and injury benefits, print ID Card and proof of coverage instantly.
Liaison Elite Insurance offers medical coverage and emergency health services to individuals and families visiting USA or traveling outside their home country. Liaison Elite Insurance is an ideal visitor health insurance for parents visiting USA and tourists and travelers to the United States.
Liaison Elite Travel Medical Insurance provides protection to citizens of any nation when traveling away from home. Liaison Elite Insurance is a good insurance coverage option for visitors to the United States and international travelers. Liaison Elite Insurance is ideal visitor medical Insurance for tourists and relatives or parents visiting the United States. Liaison Elite Insurance is renewable and offers up to $5,000,000 in medical benefits.
Liaison Elite Insurance is a high-end visitor health Insurance for parents visiting USA and tourists to the United States. Liaison Elite Insurance is administered by Seven Corners Insurance and is underwritten by Certain Underwriters at Lloyd’s, London and is rated A “Excellent” by A.M. Best.
Liaison Travel Medical Insurance
Liaison Travel Medical Insurance provides protection to citizens of any nation when traveling away from home residency country, plan offers renewable coverage with up to $5,000,000 in medical benefits, and is available in three plan options:
- Liaison Travel Elite – Best comprehensive plan option, maximum up to $5 million, pays 100% within PPO in USA, renew up to 1092 days.
- Liaison Travel Choice – Balanced option comprehensive plan, maximum up to $5 million, pays 90% within PPO in USA, renew up to 364 days.
- Liaison Travel Economy – Basic comprehensive plan selection, maximum up to $5 million, pays 80% within PPO in USA, renew up to 364 days.
Liaison Travel Elite Insurance
Liaison Elite Visitor Medical Insurance plan highlights:
- Liaison Elite travel health insurance is for foreign nationals visiting USA or traveling to any other foreign country, and for US citizens who are traveling abroad to any overseas destination.
- Liaison Elite Insurance is travel medical insurance for non-U.S. citizens visiting the USA
- Comprehensive plan that provides up to US$5,000,000 medical coverage
- Plan that offers US$50,000 of comprehensive coverage for persons of age group 70 – 80 years
- Senior citizens age 80+ can get US$20,000 of comprehensive coverage
- No PPO network, any hospital or doctor can be consulted
- Coverage for age group of minimum of 14 days old onwards up to 80+ years
- US$25,000 Accidental Death and Dismemberment benefits
- Medical Evacuation and Emergency Reunion benefits included
- Quote and Buy Liaison Elite Insurance online
- Review the Liaison Elite Insurance Brochure
- Plan previously called Liaison Majestic Insurance.
Liaison Elite Insurance Review
Liaison Elite Insurance is designed for relatives/parents visiting USA or international travelers going abroad to any foreign destination country.
- Eligibility: Visitors to USA or international travelers visiting outside their home country.
- Policy Maximum: Plan offers maximum coverage from US$50,000 to US$5,000,000 for the life of the plan. For travelers over 70, the maximum coverage is $50,000 and for 80 years and older it is $20,000.
- Plan Deductible: Options of US$0, US$100, US$250, US$500, US$1000 or US$2500 deductible per certificate period.
- Duration: Minimum period of 5 days to initial maximum period of 3 years (1092 days).
- Coverage Benefits: Covers Hospital Room and Board charges, Intensive Care unit charges, Local Ambulance, Physician visits, Surgeon Fees, Pre-admission tests and Hospital emergency room are covered, Diagnostics: X-Rays, Labs, Prescription Drugs included
- Plan Brochure: Review the Liaison Elite Insurance Plan Brochure for policy details.
- Claims Form: Download the Liaison Travel Elite Insurance Claims form using Seven Corners Insurance claims link.
- Administrator: Plan is administered by Seven Corners.
- Underwriter: Underwritten by Certain Underwriters at Lloyd’s, London or by Tramont Insurance Company Limited.
Liaison Travel Elite Insurance – Plan Brochure
Review the Liaison Travel Elite Insurance Brochure which is common for all the plan types: Economy, Choice or Elite.
Liaison Travel Elite Insurance – Plan Certificate
Read the plan exclusions and policy description of coverage details in the Liaison Travel Elite Insurance Certificate.
Liaison Elite Insurance PPO Network
Liaison Elite Visitor Insurance has an extensive USA based and international PPO network of doctors, hospitals, labs, and other caregivers.
- Provider Network: Search for doctors, hospitals and other provider in the Liaison Travel Elite Insurance PPO network using Seven Corners Insurance PPO Network link.
Liaison Elite Insurance – Quote/Buy Online or Apply
Quote/Apply/Buy Liaison Travel Elite plan instantly online or print/complete the paper application along with the payment.
Liaison Elite Insurance – Renew/Extend Coverage
Liaison Travel Elite Insurance coverage can be extended or renewed to a maximum period of 3 years. A $5 renewal additional fee apples for each renewal application.
- Renew Policy: Extend the policy coverage dates using Seven Corners Insurance Renewal link.
Liaison Elite Insurance Plan Details
Liaison Elite Insurance plan provides visitor health insurance for non-U.S. citizens visiting USA and travel medical insurance for foreign nationals or American citizens traveling abroad. Coverage is available for 5 days to 12 months and renewable up to 3 years. Review plan benefit information, policy options, coverage details and quote, buy and purchase policy instantly online.
|Liaison Travel Elite|
|Quote / Buy Liaison Travel Elite Insurance Online||Liaison Travel Elite Insurance Quote|
|Plan Brochure||Liaison Travel Elite Insurance Brochure|
|Coverage Period or Duration||Coverage period minimum duration of 5 days and maximum length of 1,092 days (3 years)|
|Coverage Area||Worldwide coverage ages with “Excluding” or “Including” the United States options available|
|Benefit Period||180 days (amount of time you have from the date of your injury/illness to receive treatment).|
|Maximum Medical Benefit Per Person||Ages 14 days to 69 years: $50,000; $100,000; $500,000; $1,000,000; $2,000,000; $5,000,000
Ages 70-79 years: $50,000
Ages 80+ years: $20,000
Note: For ages 70-79 years needing worldwide “Excluding” the United States, medical maximum of $100,000 also available
|Deductible||Options include: $0; $100; $250; $500; $1,000; $2,500, and $5,000.
Note: There is a maximum of 3 coverage period deductibles per family
The selected deductible and coinsurance amount must be met for each 364-day period of coverage
|Coinsurance Options||For treatment received inside USA:
In PPO Network: No coinsurance, plan pays 100% of eligible expenses to the Medical Maximum
Out of PPO Network: 90% of the first $5,000, then 100% to the Medical Maximum
For treatment received outside of the U.S.:
|Hospital Room & Board||URC Up to Plan Maximum.|
|Inpatient Hospital Services||URC Up to Plan Maximum.|
|Outpatient Hospital / Clinical Services||URC Up to Plan Maximum.|
|Emergency Room Services||URC Up to Plan Maximum.|
|Doctor’s Office Visits||URC Up to Plan Maximum.|
|Prescription Drugs||URC Up to Plan Maximum.|
|Home Healthcare||$2,500 Maximum|
|Local Ambulance||Medical Maximum|
|Hospital Indemnity||Applies outside the United States & Canada; $150 per day to a maximum of 30 days.|
|Coma Benefit||$50,000 (in addition to Medical Maximum)|
|Claims Precertification||Required in the United States
If not pre-certified, 25% penalty applies
Note: Penalty does not apply to emergency
|Home Country Coverage|| Incidental Trips to the home country: Up to $50,000 for incidental trips to Home Country
Home Country Extension of Benefits: Up to $20,000 upon return to Home Country
|Pre-existing Condition Coverage||US Residents outside of the United States: Waiver of Pre-existing Conditions – With a Primary Health Plan: Age 0-64 Up to the Medical Maximum/Without a Primary Health Plan: Age 0-64 Up to $50,000
Ages 65+ $2,500. Emergency Services & Assistance limited to $25,000
Non-US Residents traveling to the United States: Acute Onset of a Pre-existing Condition up to $50,000 for below age 70 (age 70+, up to $10,000). Emergency Services & Assistance limited to $25,000
|Dental Benefit||Sudden Relief of Dental Pain: $250
Emergency Dental Accident Coverage: Medical Maximum
|Emergency Medical Evacuation||Up to $1,000,000 (in addition to the medical maximum)|
|Return or Repatriation of Mortal Remains||Up to $100,000 lifetime maximum|
|Local Cremation or Burial||Up to $5,000|
|Emergency Medical Reunion||Up to $200 per day / $100,000 maximum limit|
|Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)||Limits of $50,000 for insured or travel companion, $5,000 for dependent children, and aggregate limit of $250,000 all insured under plan
Note: In the event of a Common Carrier Accidental Death, this benefit will not be paid
|Common Carrier Accidental Death Benefit||$50,000 for insured or travel companion; $10,000 per child ; and aggregate limit of $250,000 all insured under plan|
|Hospital Expenses||Hospital Room & Boarding charges, Intensive Care Unit & Expenses for Inpatient and Outpatient Care
Up to Usual, Reasonable & Customary (URC) to the medical maximum
|Hospital Indemnity||$250/night to a maximum of 30 days per occurrence, while traveling outside the U.S. & & Canada
Note: This amount is paid for the hospital incidental charges, and separate from the hospital treatment expenses
|Coma Benefit||$50,000 (in addition to the medical maximum)|
|Political Evacuation||Up to $100,000 lifetime maximum|
|Natural Disaster Benefit||Daily Benefit Up to $250 per day for 10 days|
|Natural Disaster Evacuation||Up to $100,000 lifetime maximum|
|Return of Minor Children||Up to $100,000 lifetime maximum|
|Terrorism Coverage||Medical Maximum|
|Felonious Assault||Up to $20,000 (in addition to the medical maximum)|
|Hazardous Activities (Optional)||Up to Plan Maximum|
|Loss of Checked Baggage||Up to $50 per article / $1,000 per occurrence maximum|
|Trip Interruption||$10,000 per occurrence|
|Personal Liability||Up to $100,000 maximum|
|Worldwide Assistance||247/365 Seven Corners Assist service included|
|Plan Administrator||Seven Corners Insurance handles all claims and policy administration services|
|Insurance Underwriter||Lloyd’s of London, the oldest underwriter in the world. The plan carrier is Tramont Insurance Company in few locations where it is not underwritten by Lloyd’s.|
|Ratings of Insurance Company||A.M. Best: “A” (Excellent) and Standard & Poor’s: “A+” (Strong)|
|Quote / Buy Liaison Travel Elite Insurance Online||Buy Liaison Travel Elite Insurance|
Disclaimer: The information provided on this page is only a summary, be sure to read plan brochure for complete details.
The specified benefits is subject to change, always refer to the plan brochure and program summary or policy certificate for the latest information on the plan.
All coverages and plan costs are shown in U.S. Dollar amounts and are per person and per period of coverage unless otherwise noted.
To receive Evacuation and Return coverage benefits listed, all arrangements for services must be coordinated by Seven Corners Assist.
Liaison Elite Insurance – Plan Updates
Effective April 6th, 2011, Seven Corners Insurance who is the plan administrator, incorporated below changes to Liaison Majestic Insurance to better meet client travel medical insurance needs.
- For insureds traveling inside the United States and Canada, coinsurance is changed from 90% to 80% of the first $5,000 of medical expenses.
- For U.S. citizens traveling outside the United States and Canada, the waiver of pre-existing conditions has been increased to match the insured’s medical maximum, provided there is a primary health plan in place. If there is not a primary health plan in place, the waiver limit is $20,000, for those less than 65. If you are 65 and older, the pre-existing limit is $2500, regardless.
- AD and D amount is reduced from $50,000 to $25,000 Principal Sum for Insured/Insured Spouse.
- Common Carrier accidental death is reduced from $100,000 to $50,000 per adult, and $25,000 per child to $12,500.
- The exclusions were modified, and several were added. Please review the current program summary for detail.
- Terrorism is now defined and paid at a Lifetime Maximum Benefit amount of $50,000.
- Rate changes, primarily for Inbound, and deductible factor changes specifically $0 and $100.
- Restricted countries are as follows: Afghanistan, Chechnya, Cuba, Iran, Iraq, Israel (West Bank and Gaza Strip), Pakistan, Somalia
- Always view the plan brochure and program summary or schedule of benefits for exact details.