Liaison Student Insurance is a simple and affordable student health insurance plan offering medical coverage for students, scholars and faculty, and their dependent family members who are studying/traveling outside of their home country.
Liaison Student program coverage is available for international students studying abroad for 5 days to 364 days. Liaison Student plans includes coverage for hospitalization, surgery, prescription drugs, ambulance service, Dental treatment, doctor visits and more. You can re-apply for an additional period of coverage provided you still meet eligibility requirements (up to age 65).
Liaison Student plan is an ideal international student health insurance plan for foreign students studying in USA, and international students studying outside their home country. Liaison Student plan is administered by Seven Corners Insurance and is underwritten by Underwritten 100% by Advent, Lloyds Syndicate 780, and is rated A “Excellent” by A.M. Best.
Liaison Student Insurance Review
Liaison Student policy review and plan highlights of coverage are as follows:
- Eligibility: International students under age 65 studying abroad for 5 days to 364 days.
- Hospitalization, surgery, prescription drugs, ambulance service, emergency dental treatment and doctor visits.
- Immediate coverage available, print virtual ID cards instantly after purchase.
- Underwritten by Advent, Lloyds Syndicate.
- Administered by Seven Corners Insurance.
- Dedicated product website for more information – Liaison Student Insurance
Re-apply for an additional period of coverage to extend policy