Liaison Travel Plus Insurance is designed to protect visitors to the USA and travelers outside their home country in this new environment with Coronavirus infections. Liaison Travel Plus includes a benefit that covers medical expenses if a traveler becomes ill with COVID-19 while traveling outside their home country.
Liaison Travel Plus includes COVID-19 treatment benefit that covers up to $100,000 in medical expenses for COVID-19, SARS-Cov-2 and any mutation or variation of SARS-CoV-2. This benefit is limited to $50,000 if you select a $50,000 medical maximum. The plan also includes an additional $500,000 for emergency medical evacuation and repatriation to transport a traveler to a medical facility with appropriate care, if medically necessary. It is important for customers to realize that even if they have domestic health insurance, it likely will not cover medical expenses including emergency medical evacuations incurred outside national borders white visiting the USA or travelling abroad.
Liaison Travel Plus plan from Seven Corners, covers COVID-19 under the new travel normal under the pandemic. As travel begins to pick up following the pandemic, coverage for COVID-19 is a high priority when consumers are looking to buy travel medical insurance. While there aren’t currently many options for visitor health insurance that covers COVID-19 for USA visitors or even international travel, Seven Corners is launching Liaison Travel Plus to fill this need.
Liaison Travel Plus Insurance is administered by Seven Corners Insurance and is underwritten by Certain Underwriters at Lloyd’s, London and is rated A “Excellent” by A.M. Best.
- Quote and Buy Liaison Travel Plus Insurance online COVID-19
- Review the Liaison Travel Plus Insurance Brochure
- Review the Liaison Travel Plus Insurance Certificate
Liaison Travel Plus Insurance
Liaison Travel Medical Insurance provides protection to citizens of any nation when traveling away from home residency country, plan offers renewable coverage with up to $5,000,000 in medical benefits.
Liaison Plus Visitors Insurance plan highlights:
- Liaison Travel Plus visitor insurance is suited for foreign nationals visiting USA or traveling to any other nation outside home country, and for US citizens who are traveling abroad to any overseas destination.
- Liaison Travel Plus Insurance is travel medical insurance for individuals traveling outside home country
- Liaison Plus Visitor Insurance is visitor health insurance for non-U.S. citizens visiting the USA
- Comprehensive plan that provides up to US$5,000,000 medical coverage
- Plan offers up to US$100,000 of comprehensive coverage for COVID19 issues
- Wide PPO network, of hospital or doctor can be consulted and save on co-insurance options
- Coverage for age group of minimum of 14 days old onwards up to 80+ years
- US$25,000 Accidental Death and Dismemberment benefits
- Medical Evacuation and Emergency Reunion benefits included
- Quote and Buy Liaison Plus Insurance online
- Review the Liaison Plus Insurance Brochure
- Plan previously called Liaison Continent Insurance.
- Eligibility: Visitors to USA or international travelers visiting outside their home country.
- Policy Maximum: Plan offers maximum coverage from US$50,000 to US$5,000,000 for the life of the plan. For travelers over 70, the maximum coverage is $50,000 and for 80 years and older it is $15,000.
- Plan Deductible: Options of US$0, US$100, US$250, US$500, US$1000 or US$2500 deductible per certificate period.
- Duration: Minimum period of 5 days to maximum period of 364 days.
- Acute Onset of Pre-Existing Conditions: Provides up to $30,000 for pre-existing conditions for non-U.S. residents younger than 70 years visiting the U.S. (age 70 & over, limited to $5,000)
- Coverage for COVID-19: Provides COVID-19 treatment benefit up up to $100,000* in medical expenses for COVID-19, SARS-Cov-2, and any mutation or variation of SARS-CoV-2.
- Coverage Benefits: Covers Hospital Room and Board charges, Intensive Care unit charges, Local Ambulance, Physician visits, Surgeon Fees, Pre-admission tests and Hospital emergency room are covered, Diagnostics: X-Rays, Labs, Prescription Drugs included
- Plan Brochure: Review the Liaison Plus Insurance Plan Brochure for policy details.
- Claims Form: Download the Liaison Travel Plus Insurance claim form using Seven Corners Insurance Claims link.
- Administrator: Plan is administered by Seven Corners Inc.
- Underwriter: Underwritten by Certain Underwriters at Lloyd’s, London or by Tramont Insurance Company Limited.
- Provider Network: Search for doctors, hospitals and other provider in the Liaison Travel Plus Insurance PPO network using Seven Corners Insurance PPO Network link.
- Quote/Buy Online: Get instant quote & Buy Liaison Plus Insurance coverage online.
- Application Form: Complete, mail/fax the Liaison Plus Insurance Paper Application along with the required premium payment.
- Renew Policy: Extend the policy coverage dates using Seven Corners Insurance Renewal link.
Liaison Plus Insurance Review
Liaison Travel Plus policy is designed for relatives/parents visiting USA or international travelers going abroad to any foreign destination country.
Liaison Travel Plus Insurance – Plan Brochure
Review the Liaison Travel Plus Insurance Brochure.
Liaison Travel Plus Insurance – Plan Certificate
Read the plan exclusions and policy description of coverage details in the Liaison Travel Plus Insurance Certificate.
Liaison Plus Insurance PPO Network
Liaison Travel Plus plan has an extensive USA based and international PPO network of doctors, hospitals, labs, and other caregivers.
Liaison Plus Insurance – Quote/Buy Online or Apply
Quote/Buy Liaison Travel Plus policy instantly online or print/complete the paper application along with the payment.
Liaison Plus Insurance – Renew/Extend Coverage
Liaison Travel Plus coverage duration can be extended or renewed to a maximum period of 364 days. A $5 renewal additional fee apples for each renewal application.