Outreach Group Travel Medical Insurance forGroups of 5 or more Missionaries Traveling Abroad
Review Outreach Group Travel Medical Insurance plan, a short-term mission travel insurance for groups of 5 or more missionaries traveling abroad, outside home country, purchase for 5 days and renew for 24 months continuous coverage.
Outreach Group Travel Medical Insurance is specifically designed for a group of five or more missionaries for travel/stay in a foreign country when on mission work. Outreach Group plan provides comprehensive mission insurance coverage for missionary visitors with a wide range of benefits for members and their dependents traveling with them. Addresses the insurance needs of U.S. citizens and non-U.S. nationals who need temporary medical insurance while traveling for international outreach mission work anywhere outside of their home country. Outreach Group policy is best suited for church and other religious or mission groups traveling abroad on short-term outreach projects or missionary work.
Outreach Group Mission Travel Insurance offers short-term coverage for American or non-U.S. citizens traveling outside their home country and outside the United States. Quote and Buy Outreach Group Travel Health Insurance online for groups of missionaries (5 or more) traveling or living worldwide. Outreach Group Mission Insurance provides coverage for groups of non-US citizens and US citizens traveling outside their country of residence for a minimum of 5 days. If you need to renew or extend an existing policy, this policy can be renewed online.
- Quote and Buy Outreach Group Travel Medical Insurance online
- Review the Outreach Group Travel Medical Insurance Brochure
Outreach Group Travel Medical Insurance plan is administered by International Medical Group and is underwritten by SiriusPoint Specialty Insurance Corporation, rated A “Excellent” by A.M. Best.
Outreach Group Travel Medical Insurance Highlights
Outreach Group Mission Travel Insurance plan highlights are as follows:
- Eligiblity: groups of five or more missionaries visiting USA or traveling abroad, benefit period up to 12 months.
- Choice of medical maximum coverage and deductibles
- Discounted rates from Outreach individual plans
- One application for five or more group members
- Common Carrier Accidental Benefit and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Immediate coverage available, print virtual ID cards instantly after purchase.
- Renew online to extend policy coverage dates up to 12 months.
- Plan offers optional acute onset of a pre-existing condition coverage for ages below 70, please see the plan brochure for details.
- Hospital Room and Board with Intensive Care
- Eligible Medical Expenses including Prescription Medication
- Acute Onset of Pre-existing Condition prior to age 70
- Emergency Room Accident or Illness with Local Ambulance
- Dental Treatment related to an Accident or Emergency
- Hospital Daily Indemnity for Incidental Charges
- Emergency Medical Evacuation, Reunion or Political Evacuation
- Return of Mortal Remains or Cremation/Burial
- Return of Minor Children
- Incidental Trips to Home Country
- End of Trip Home Country Coverage
- Trip Interruption and Lost Luggage Coverage
- Coverage for Terrorism, Natural Disaster, Identity Theft
- Administered by International Medical Group (IMG)
- Underwritten by SiriusPoint Specialty Insurance Corporation
Outreach Group Travel Medical Insurance Review
Outreach Group Travel Health Insurance is designed for group of 5 or more missionaries seeking an affordable short-term visitor health insurance for the USA, or travel medical insurance while traveling outside America for mission work in any foreign country.
- Eligibility: Group of 5+ missionaries to the USA or international missionary groups outside their home country.
- Policy Maximum: Plan offers maximum coverage choices from US$50,000 to US$1,000,000 for the life of the plan. For travelers ages 70 to 79 years, the maximum coverage is limited to $50,000 or $100,000, and for ages 80 years and older it is reduced to only $10,000.
- Plan Deductible: Choice of US$0, US$100, US$250, US$500, US$1000, or US$2500 deductible per certificate/renewal period.
- Coinsurance: Applies for treatment within the USA only. For treatment received outside the PPO network, 20% coinsurance applies for the first $5000 in eligible expenses beyond the chosen plan deducible. For eligible U.S. claims incurred inside the PPO network, the coinsurance amount is waived and the plans pays 100% after the chosen plan deductible.
- Policy Duration: Minimum certificate period of 5 days to maximum coverage/renewal period of 2 year (24 months).
- Coverage Benefits: Covers Hospital Room and Board charges, Intensive Care unit charges, Local Ambulance, Physician visits, Surgeon Fees, Pre-admission tests and Hospital emergency room are covered, Diagnostics: X-Rays, Labs, Prescription Drugs included. Please refer to the “Summary of Benefits” table available in the plan brochure for entire list of covered benefits.
- Pre-Existing Conditions: For treatment in the USA visitors, coverage for acute onset of pre-existing condition is NOT available with this plan. Please refer to the “Certificate of Insurance” document for plan exclusions of what is not covered.
- Underwriter: Policy is underwritten by SiriusPoint Specialty Insurance Corporation, rated A (excellent) by A.M.Best and A- by Standard & Poor’s.
- Administrator: Plan is administered by International Medical Group (IMG).