Patriot Go Travel Medical Insurance
Review Patriot Go Travel Insurance, coverage excludes repatriation or evacuation benefits. Patriot GoTravel America is an affordable visitors insurance for non-US residents visiting USA. Patriot GoTravel International plan is for individual/family traveling outside home country and America.
Patriot GoTravel Insurance provides coverage for non-US citizens visiting USA or traveling to any foreign country (Patriot GoTravel America) and for US citizens traveling outside the United States (Patriot GoTravel International). It is a comprehensive visitor medical insurance plan like Patriot America Insurance policy, but the only differnce in Patriot GoTravel Insurance is that the repatriation and evacuation benefits are not included in the Patriot Go Travel Insurance plan, hence it is slightly less premium than the Patriot Travel Medical Insurance plans.
- Quote and Buy Patriot Go Travel Insurance online
- Review the Patriot Go Travel Insurance Brochure
- Review the Patriot Go Travel Insurance Certificate
Patriot Go Travel Insurance provides coverage for both US citizens traveling abroad with Patriot GoTravel International, and non-US citizens traveling to a foreign country such as the United States of America with Patriot GoTravel America. Patriot GoTravel America Insurance provides coverage for non-US citizens traveling outside their country of citizenship, while Patriot GoTravel International plan is for US citizens traveling outside the United States. Patriot GOTravel America Insurance plan offers comprehensive coverage, incidental home country coverage, optional end of trip coverage, and has an extreme sports rider. The plan coverage is for a minimum of 5 days up to a maximum of two years. Patriot GoTravel America Insurance is ideal visitor health insurance for parents visiting usa and tourists to the United States.
Claims and policy is administered by International Medical Group, Inc. (IMG), and coverage underwritten by Sirius Specialty Insurance Corporation.
Patriot GoTravel Insurance Review
Budget Comprehensive Insurance USA
VIS Product Rating:
Patriot GoTravel Insurance Policy Information
Patriot GoTravel Insurance plan highlights include:
Patriot GoTravel Insurance comes in two available choices: Patriot GoTravel America for the foreign nationals visiting USA or traveling to any other foreign country, and Patriot GoTravel International for US citizens who are traveling abroad to any overseas destination.
- Patriot GoTravel America Insurance is for foreign nationals visiting USA or traveling outside their home country.
- Patriot GoTravel International Insurance is for US citizens traveling abroad to any overseas destination.
- Offers visitors to USA a lower cost if repatriation and evacuation benefits are excluded
- Plan is ideally suited for budget conscious visitors to USA or relatives traveling to any international location.
Patriot America Insurance - Plan Overview
Patriot Travel Health Insurance review of plan highlights:
- Patriot America Travel Medical Insurance comes in two available choices: Patriot America for the foreign nationals visiting USA and traveling to any other foreign country, and Patriot International for non-US citizens who are traveling outside America or US citizens who are traveling abroad to any overseas destination.
- Patriot America Insurance is for foreign nationals visiting USA and traveling outside their home country.
- Patriot International Insurance is for non-US citizens who are traveling outside America or US citizens traveling abroad to any overseas destination.
- Select the Patriot America Plus plan which offers acute onset of a pre-existing condition coverage for visitors to USA and age below 70.
- Plan is ideally suited for parents visiting USA or relatives travel to any international location.
- Eligibility: Foreign nationals as visitors to USA, or international travelers visiting outside their home country.
- Policy Maximum: Plan offers maximum coverage from US$50,000 to US$1,000,000 for the life of the plan. For travelers over 70, the maximum coverage is $50,000 and for 80 years and older it is $10,000.
- Plan Deductible: Choice of US$0, US$100, US$250, US$500, US$1000 or US$2500 deductible per certificate period.
- Duration: Minimum period of 5 days to initial purchase period of 1 year (364 days).
- Pre-existing Conditions: Acute-onset of pre-existing conditions is not covered.
- Coverage Benefits: Covers Hospital Room and Board charges, Intensive Care unit charges, Local Ambulance, Physician visits, Surgeon Fees, Pre-admission tests and Hospital emergency room are covered, Diagnostics: X-Rays, Labs, Prescription Drugs included
- Administrator: Plan is administered by International Medical Group Inc. (IMG)
- Underwriter: Underwritten by Sirius International Insurance Corporation.
Patriot Platinum Plan Details
Patriot Platinum policy is designed for anyone traveling to the United States of America, suitable for international travelers and tourists or relatives/parents visiting USA from any foreign country.
- Eligibility: Visitors to USA and any traveling outside their home country to the United States. All applicants must maintain permanent residency outside of the United States. Coverage is available to the primary insured, a second insured adult, unmarried dependent children, or even if children traveling alone.
- Duration: Minimum period of 15 days initial purchase, to maximum coverage duration of 1 year (365 days).
- Maximum Amount: Plan offers maximum coverage choices for visitors ages below 70 years: Plan A: $50,000, Plan B: $100,000, Plan C: $250,000, Plan D: $500,000, and Plan E: $1,000,000; amounts are for the life of the plan or coverage duration. For visitors age 70 – 79 years, maximum coverage choices up to $100,000 (plans A and B only); for travelers 80 years and older, coverage maximum is US$20,000.
- Deductible: Choice of USD $0, $50, $100, $250, $500, $1000, $2500, or $5,000 deductible (accumulated amount) per person per certificate plan period.
Traveling to the United States: After you pay the selected deductible, the plan pays 80% up to $5,000 of eligible costs, then 100% to the Medical Maximum. There will be an additional $250 deductible for each emergency room visit as a result of an Illness. The ER deductible will be waived if hospital admittance is within 12 hours of the incident.
- Pre-Existing Condition: Exclusion: 24 Months prior to the start date of coverage.
- Emergency Medical Evacuation and Repatriation: $500,000
- Return of Mortal Remains: $50,000
- Emergency Medical Reunion: $50,000
- Return of Minor Child: $50,000
- Interruption of Trip: $5,000
- Loss of Baggage: $50 per article; up to a maximum of $250
- Emergency Dental Treatment: Accident: Usual & Customary expense covered, and Palliative: $100
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment: $25,000 (Enhanced Benefit Amounts available) with paralysis and
coma, seat belt and airbag, felonious assault and home alteration and vehicle modification benefits.
- Political and Natural Disaster Evacuation: $50,000
- Travel Assistance: Travel assistance services are also available.
- Optional Plan Enhancements: Athletic & Hazardous Activity Benefit available for team and other dangerous sport activity as specified.
- Other Coverage Benefits: Covers Hospital Room and Board charges, Intensive Care unit charges, Local Ambulance, Physician visits, Surgeon Fees, Pre-admission tests and Hospital emergency room are covered, Diagnostics: X-Rays, Labs, Prescription Drugs.
- Administrator: Patriot Platinum is administered by International Medical Group, Inc. (IMG)
- Underwriter: Patriot Platinum is underwritten by Sirius Specialty Insurance Corportation, rated “A” (excellent) by A.M. Best.
Patriot America Insurance - Plan Brochure
Review the plan brochure for coverage information including the summary of benefits table.
- Plan Brochure: Review the Patriot America Plan Brochure for plan information.
Patriot America - Certificate of Insurance
Review the plan sample certificate of insurance for detailed coverage information including plan exclusions and in-depth policy benefits.
Patriot America Insurance PPO Network
IMG Patriot America Visitor Insurance has an extensive USA based and international PPO network of doctors, hospitals, labs, and other caregivers. The plan uses the third-party FirstHealth PPO network and also the United HealthCare PPO network for caregivers and providers.
- Provider Network: Search and find doctors, hospitals, labs, and other providers within the IMG PPO Network to to save on coinsurance charges.
Patriot America Insurance - Quote/Buy Online or Apply
Patriot America Insurance - Renew/Extend Coverage
Patriot America Insurance Client Dashboard
Patriot America America plan client resources for existing policy holders to renew coverage dates, print ID cards, get the proof of coverage letter, submit claims, and more.
- Client Dashboard: Access the Patriot America Plan on the IMG Client Resources dashboard for existing policyholders.
- Claim Form: Download and submit the Patriot America Plan Claim Form along with your bills and other supporting documents on the IMG Client Resources dashboard for review and settlement.
Patriot Platinum Cancellation & Refund Rules
Below are the rules pertaining to cancellation of the policy and refund of premium.
- Prior to Effective Date: If written email request is received by the plan administrator prior to the effective date of coverage, the paid premium is refunded minus a $25 cancellation fee.
- Active Policy: After that effective date, the premium is considered fully earned by the plan administrator and is non-refundable. Even if you have no claims with the current active policy certificate, partial refunds are not available with this policy.
Patriot Platinum Insurance Plan FAQ
Below are some of the questions frequently asked with the Patriot GoTravel insurance plan gathered over many years:
What are the common terms used in the Patriot GoTravel plan?
Medical Maximum, Deductible, Coinsurance are commonly referenced
Medical Maximum is the maximum amount covered under the policy, the plan will pay up to that amount should you need to use the plan by see medical care with the doctor, urgent care, or hospital, etc. Deductible is the amount of medical expenses which the insured person has to meet and cross (accumulated amount) before the plan pays. Higher the deductible selected, lower is the premium cost for the same medical maximum coverage selected. Coinsurance is the percentage amount of covered expenses, after the deductible, which the insured person pays, and applies only for the first $5000 beyond the deductible. Usual, Reasonable & Customary (URC) is for amounts that is actually payed out in the even of a sickness or injury claim. This is based on the local costs for treatment of that same type of claim.