Round Trip Travel Insurance Protection
Review the Round Trip Insurance, plan provides travel and trip loss protection for cancellations, interruption and delays when traveling worldwide.
Round Trip Insurance is a trip cost protection plan offering coverage protection for trip costs, medical expenses or lost luggage while traveling in the U.S. and abroad.
Round Trip Insurance will protect your travel investment costs that you have invested, if due to a sudden illness prevent you from taking your trip of a lifetime, don’t lose everything you spent on your trip as this plan will cover it so you can take your trip later. Round Trip Insurance as a trip cancellation insurance will also protect your health if you become sick or injured while visiting USA or traveling abroad. Domestic health insurance may not cover outside national borders, this policy keeps you are protected to prevent any financial hardship due to hospitalization in a foreign country. Round Trip Insurance will also protect your belongings for this trip. If your baggage is lost or stolen or damaged during your trip, this policy can replace it.
Round Trip Insurance plan includes 24-hour travel assistance provided by Seven Corners Assist. This plan is administered worldwide by Seven Corners Insurance and policy underwritten by Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company.
Round Trip Insurance Review
Round Trip Insurance policy plan review and highlights of coverage are as follows:
- Eligibility: 14 days old up to 80 years old visiting USA or traveling abroad
- Provides Trip Cancellation, Trip Interruption or Trip Delay coverage
- Missed Cruise Connection or Flight Connection
- Emergency Medical Expense Coverage
- Emergency Medical Evacuation or Repatriation
- Lost Baggage/Personal Effects Baggage Delay
- 24-Hour Accidental Benefit and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Common Carrier Accidental Benefit and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Travel Assistance Services Optional Flight Accident per Trip
- Optional Collision Damage Waiver (CDW)