Student Health Advantage Group International Student Insurance for 5+
Review the Student Health Advantage Group plan for 5 or more foreign students studying in USA or international students outside home country. Quote, review and buy SHA Group Insurance that provides affordable and renewable comprehensive medical coverage for all group member in a single policy .
Review the Student Health Advantage Group or SHA Standard Group, plan for groups of 5 or more international students studying in the USA, or study abroad participants requiring long-term international student health insurance coverage outside their home country. Student Health Advantage Group is a basic international student group policy designed to meet the needs of 5+ group of full-time international students, exchange scholars, and faculty members, and their dependent families.
Student Health Advantage Standard plan meets requirements of the US J1 visa or F1 visa holders, and includes several standard medical benefits such as sickness/injury coverage, doctor visits, emergency room, student health centers. SHA Standard is is extendable and renewable, and coverage duration is from 1 month up to 4 years (48 months) total continuous coverage, and after a wait-period period of 12 months, pre-existing conditions are also covered. The Student Health Advantage Platinum plan enhances the coverage offered by the Student Health Advantage Group Standard plan and includes benefits for maternity, mental health, organized sports, and international emergency care.
Student Health Advantage Group comprehensive medical plan meets requirements of 5+ group of US J1 visa or F1 visa holders, and includes several standard medical benefits such as sickness/injury coverage, doctor visits, emergency room, student health centers. SHA Standard Group is annually renewable or extendable, and coverage duration payment is from 1 month up to 4 years total continuous coverage for international scholars and educators and graduates, and their dependents.
Student Health Advantage Insurance is available for purchase in two options: the individual/family or group. The group policy is for 5 or more individuals offering a 10% group rate savings discount, offers a simple group application and purchase as a single group policy. If you want to buy the individual/family policy, please complete the Student Health Advantage Insurance.
Student Health Advantage Group plan is administered by International Medical Group (IMG), and the policy coverage is underwritten and issued by SiriusPoint Specialty Insurance Corporation, rated A (excellent) by A.M.Best and A- by Standard & Poor’s.
Student Health Advantage Group Insurance Information
Review the Student Health Advantage Group Brochure for the summary of benefits table, or the Student Health Advantage Group Certificate of Insurance sample document for plan description details and more information. Renew Student Health Advantage Group or extend an existing policy online prior to expiration date, Student Health Advantage Group Insurance is extendable and renewable up to 48 months (4 years) of continuous coverage.
International Crew Health Insurance
Global Crew Medical Insurance plan, which is also referred to as Global Crew Health Insurance, is a long-term policy that is purchased for 1 year annual term. The GCMI plan offers comprehensive medical insurance for shipping industry workers and marine crew members worldwide, coverage that is annually renewable.
Global Crew Insurance plan allows you to choose from several policy options, customize your coverage with area of coverage, select from multiple deductible options, pick one of the modes of payment, and also add additional riders to enhance your policy offering. With your medical history in mind, the GCMI plan requires underwriting methods to purchase/extend medical coverage to you that may be declined by other companies.
Global Crew Insurance offers tools designed to keep you informed and many you coverage from any part of the world you are undertaking marine crew work.
Student Health Advantage Group International Student Health Insurance
Student Health Advantage Group is an affordable choice for international student insurance for a group of 5 or more students and enrolled in full time academic study or research, and SHA Group plan offers the connivence of easy monthly payments and also can be purchase as a single group policy.
Student Health Advantage Group international student health insurance plan is designed specifically to meet the needs of 5+ group of international students, academic researchers and scholars. The Student Health Advantage Group meets or exceeds most government and visa requirements, plan is available for F-1/F-2 or J-1/J-2 US visa holders Student Health Advantage Group international student insurance also meets the requirements of many universities and colleges. With two distinct levels of coverage to choose from—SHA Standard Group or SHA Platinum Group — students can find the plan that best fits their needs and budget. Each plan option is designed with needs of international students in mind, and includes coverage for student health center, eligible medical expenses, hospitalization, doctor visits, medical evacuation in emergency, repatriation of remains, includes benefits for maternity, mental health, organized sports and international emergency care. and whole lot more.
Student Health Advantage Group Review
Student Health Advantage Group plan review and policy highlights of coverage:
- Eligibility: Group of 5 or more International students studying (full-time) outside their home country (age more than 14 days). Medical coverage for students, deponent spouse and children while studying in USA or abroad.
- Dependents: Coverage for students, and/or their spouses and unmarried dependent children.
- Plan Choice: Offers two levels of benefits: Standard Group and Platinum Group.
- Instant Purchase: Immediate coverage proof available, print virtual ID cards online after purchase.
- Policy Maximum: Maximum limits up to $500,000 (Standard), and $1,0000,000 (Platinum) option.
- Deductible: Deductible of $100 per incident/accident per insured member.
- Coinsurance: No coinsurance with all the SHA plan options.
- Student Health Center: Access within campus for $5 co-pay only
- Duration: Minimum certificate period of 5 days to maximum coverage renewable up to 48 months, if minimum of one month is purchased.
- PPO Network: NO PPO network, freedom to seek treatment with hospital or doctor of your choice.
- US Visa: Plan meets US student insurance requirements for F-1, F-2, J-1, J-2, M-1. M2 visa.
- Pre-Existing Conditions: Coverage for pre-existing conditions is available with this plan, provides up to selected Medical Maximum per coverage period, wait period is 6 months with Platinum option, and 12 months with Standard option.
- Pregnancy/Childbirth: Maternity/newborn care included in coverage in Platinum option.
- Mental health: Covered and benefits included in Platinum option.
- Organized Sports: College sports participation is included in coverage in Platinum option, optional add-on in Standard.
- Coverage Benefits: Hospitalization, surgery, prescription drugs, ambulance service, emergency dental treatment and doctor visits. Covered charges is provided for eligible expenses and/or benefits only, examples include instances of Hospital Room and Board, Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Local Ambulance, Prescription Drugs, Physician visits, Surgeon Fees, Hospital Emergency Room (ER), Pre-admission tests and/or Diagnostics: X-Rays, Labs, MRI, etc. Please refer to the “Summary of Benefits” table available in the plan brochure for entire list of covered benefits. Only eligible expenses and/or benefits are included, not all treatment instances are covered, not all Rx drugs covered including ongoing prescriptions, please refer to the “Exclusions” section as in the “Description of Coverage” sample document for list of plan exclusions.
- Exclusions: Please refer to the “Description of Coverage” sample document for entire list of excluded items and exact policy term definitions.
- Underwriter: Policy is underwritten by Sirius Specialty Insurance Corporation, rated A (excellent) by A.M.Best and A- by Standard & Poor’s.
- Administrator: Plan is administered by International Medical Group (IMG).