WorldMed Insurance is a travel health insurance plan is designed for individuals visiting USA or traveling outside their home country for an extended period of time and need worldwide travel insurance coverage. The WorldMed insurance plan covers expenses for medical bills and emergency medical evacuation coverage while visiting USA or during travel in a foreign country.
WorldMed is the perfect solution for covering medical emergencies, evacuations, repatriations and more— international health insurance coverage that your current group health policy may not provide. This plan offers excellent travel medical insurance coverage for business and leisure travelers, expatriates, work study programs, tourists, and church or missionary travelers.
WorldMed Insurance an affordable global insurance plan for visitors, ideal as an expatriate health insurance or for people taking a trip outside their home country. WorldMed Insurance plan is administered by Travel Insurance Services and is underwritten by Lloyd&qpos;s.
WorldMed Insurance Review
WorldMed Insurance policy plan review and highlights of coverage. WorldMed Travel Health Insurance plan highlights are as follows:
- Eligibility: 14 days old up to 99 years old visiting USA or traveling abroad.
- Choice of Medical Maximum selections
- Emergency medical evacuation and repatriation of mortal remains.
- Hospitalization, surgery, prescription drugs, ambulance service, emergency dental treatment and doctor visits.
- Common Carrier Accidental Benefit and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Immediate coverage available, print virtual ID cards instantly after purchase.
- Inbound Coverage for individuals and families visiting USA
- Outbound Coverage for non-US citizens and US citizens traveling outside the U.S.
- Plan choices include Plan A, Plan B, Lite, featuring various limits and benefits
- Live Travel assistance services.
- Home Country Coverage included for end of trip or incidental visits to your home country
- New benefits such as Relief of Dental Pain, Bedside Visitation, coverage for Assault and Theft
- Suits outbound/inbound travel from/to USA with online renewal, renewable up to 1 year.
- Pre-existing Exclusion for outbound coverage changed from 3 years to 6 months
- Online application with 8 deductible choices and 15 days minimum payment
- Underwritten by Lloyd’s and Administered by Travel Insurance Services.
- Renew online to extend policy coverage dates up to 12 months.